19.88%
Drago Galaxy
3.51%
Other
16.37%
Total: 100% 171 vote(s)
beybladegeeks or therogueblader
leftburst is my favorite

(Jun. 13, 2021  6:48 PM)Super A Wrote: I prefer Blast Zone Kid to any of the ones on the list

what.....
(Aug. 08, 2022  1:22 AM)DeletedYT Wrote: leftburst is my favorite

(Jun. 13, 2021  6:48 PM)Super A Wrote: I prefer Blast Zone Kid to any of the ones on the list

what.....

i agree on LeftBurst, he's got one of the best editors and he's pretty damn hilarious, and he does stuff no others do, like breaking beys for entertainment, or mini mods, ultimate combos, etc, but BZK is a 'lol what is that' moment
(Aug. 08, 2022  6:56 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  1:22 AM)DeletedYT Wrote: leftburst is my favorite

what.....

i agree on LeftBurst, he's got one of the best editors and he's pretty damn hilarious, and he does stuff no others do, like breaking beys for entertainment, or mini mods, ultimate combos, etc, but BZK is a 'lol what is that' moment

i know BZK is also dumb,he says his videos are 13+ but he puts it on youtube kids and he doesnt even curse
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:04 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  6:56 PM)Burn87 Wrote: i agree on LeftBurst, he's got one of the best editors and he's pretty damn hilarious, and he does stuff no others do, like breaking beys for entertainment, or mini mods, ultimate combos, etc, but BZK is a 'lol what is that' moment

i know BZK is also dumb,he says his videos are 13+ but he puts it on youtube kids and he doesnt even curse

i dont understand how he has over a million subs tbh
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:06 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:04 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: i know BZK is also dumb,he says his videos are 13+ but he puts it on youtube kids and he doesnt even curse

i dont understand how he has over a million subs tbh

he doesnt he has 500k

(Aug. 08, 2022  7:08 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:06 PM)Burn87 Wrote: i dont understand how he has over a million subs tbh

he doesnt he has 500k

nvm 448k
(Jun. 13, 2021  6:48 PM)Super A Wrote: I prefer Blast Zone Kid to any of the ones on the list

It's too bad BZK quit making content. He had great energy
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:10 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Ngl Tho In one of his comment section someone asked if the db system was compatible with chassis and he AND I QUOTE
SAID Why would Superking chassis be compatible with db, use common sense
Which by that logic disks that were release in gt  shouldn't work with choz g2_
dragonbeyblade!

I mean that is common sense,the sparking chassi is only meant for a sparking bey like a db armour is only ment for a db bey.

(Sep. 03, 2022  4:48 PM)ZestyPhresh Wrote:

It's too bad BZK quit making content. He had great energy

stop the cap
This post is absolutely disrespectful if u can leave out Szasse. Shame shame shame on you lbvs. Beyblade geeks posts everything a week after everyone else. That’s upsetting. And zankye over saturated with videos. Leftburst has the best content. And the fun with the bugs channel…. U can tell the dad runs that channel and it’s cringe to watch. Where’s my boy K1mbo too!?
(Dec. 08, 2022  7:54 PM)Zenos Wrote: This post is absolutely disrespectful if u can leave out Szasse. Shame shame shame on you lbvs. Beyblade geeks posts everything a week after everyone else. That’s upsetting. And zankye over saturated with videos. Leftburst has the best content. And the fun with the bugs channel…. U can tell the dad runs that channel and it’s cringe to watch. Where’s my boy K1mbo too!?

I don't think we need necro posting on the thread and we can be respectful to other members of the community like FWTBs who do good work.

The thread does not need to trash on other people and can simply be " i like ___ person"
(Dec. 08, 2022  7:54 PM)Zenos Wrote: This post is absolutely disrespectful if u can leave out Szasse. Shame shame shame on you lbvs. Beyblade geeks posts everything a week after everyone else. That’s upsetting. And zankye over saturated with videos. Leftburst has the best content. And the fun with the bugs channel…. U can tell the dad runs that channel and it’s cringe to watch. Where’s my boy K1mbo too!?

Bro OP literally said the post is for fun chill lol

The channels listed are just the ones OP knows personally, they're not going to know every single channel. Calling OP disrespectful for not knowing a random 1K sub channel you personally watch is unreasonable.
Ah sorry guys for the perception. My post was in no way intended to bash anyone at all. This post was like third on the main page and I wanted to add to it. The szasse comment was clearly a joke. And also I’m not quite sure where I said anything mean or downgrading at all. But Good job zankye keep up the vids man.
People still post on this? I was a dumb kid when I made this thread so I don’t know why people keep posting on it lol. It’s old and causes unessesary drama. Feel free to still post about your favorite BeyTubers I don’t really care but just chill. I didn’t know a lot of BeyTubers so I added what I knew. I recommend you also watch what you say here since it can offend people who work hard to make content. Just wanna point this out

My feelings… Why u hating on OP T_T
I completely skimmed over Leftburst on the poll, which is why I didn’t vote for them. 😔
ya................

left burst is the best i subed to him i that zankye is over rated and beygeeks are ok but i thank i like left burst the most