Your Favorite Beyblade/Beyblade Combo!

(Oct. 13, 2017  4:33 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I see a lot of people talking about new and cool looking beyblades like Deep Chaos or Nightmare Longinus, but what is your favorite beyblade/beyblade combo? For instance, mine is just normal Storm Spryzen.

You are likely right with your first point. And i like humble guys like you Who don't need the strongest bey to Show their skills, even if the newest beys need some practising. Just like you I prefer to use Not a god, but a normal burst bey. It's my beloved Lost Longinus Magnum Variable. So I guess we both could Do such an epic battle like Shu and Lui hahahaha XD Smile
(Feb. 06, 2018  10:48 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  4:33 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I see a lot of people talking about new and cool looking beyblades like Deep Chaos or Nightmare Longinus, but what is your favorite beyblade/beyblade combo? For instance, mine is just normal Storm Spryzen.

You are likely right with your first point. And i like humble guys like you Who don't need the strongest bey to Show their skills, even if the newest beys need some practising. Just like you I prefer to use Not a god, but a normal burst bey. It's my beloved Lost Longinus Magnum Variable. So I guess we both could Do such an epic battle like Shu and Lui hahahaha XD Smile

Maybe! My brother has LL, so I could fight with our beys!
I know this is pretty outclassed, but
sgV.7S.X
Spriggan requiem is definitely my favorite
Spriggan Requiem is boss, and Sgv is awesome but outclassed. I really like it anyway.
my fav combos are nL.B.Ul/ tN.7M.Ds / mG.4G.At

and sR.0F.Br is fun too
I prefer two combos. I tried the first one just a few times for now, it's Sieg Xcalibur One Glave Reboot /ultimate Reboot (i don't have the last one yet)
The other one is my little beauty, my sweetheart Lost Longinus Magnum Variable. I train with it every Day for almost 2/3 hours, especially against defense combos to find out more about different strategies
(Feb. 09, 2018  6:46 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: I prefer two combos. I tried the first one just a few times for now, it's Sieg Xcalibur One Glave Reboot /ultimate Reboot (i don't have the last one yet)
The other one is my little beauty, my sweetheart Lost Longinus Magnum Variable. I train with it every Day for almost 2/3 hours, especially against defense combos to find out more about different strategies

if you like reboot, you are going to love ultimate reboot. 

it still risky, but the odds are way better because the reboot hits a good bit harder.
(Feb. 09, 2018  7:23 PM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  6:46 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: I prefer two combos. I tried the first one just a few times for now, it's Sieg Xcalibur One Glave Reboot /ultimate Reboot (i don't have the last one yet)

if you like reboot, you are going to love ultimate reboot. 

it still risky, but the odds are way better because the reboot hits a good bit harder.

That sounds very awesome. I guess this must be the fact that I like drivers Made of rubber like Xtreme or Hunter. The move's control is not the best, but it has many advantages anyway
I don't have one. But if I had to choose well.... The Dragon Emperor's bey would do L-Drago Destructor.
1. The good combo: dF 5s (yes star) br and 2. The horrible combo: aB 1f hn (I know right? Believe it or not, it bursted lS in leftspin)
I’ll always love my W3.4G.At,
But my favorite is my new Legend Spryzen 7V Reboot. All the heaviest pieces for one smashy boi.
(Feb. 12, 2018  11:30 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: I’ll always love  my W3.4G.At,
But my favorite is my new Legend Spryzen 7V Reboot. All the heaviest pieces for one smashy boi.

Reboot? Really?

(Feb. 13, 2018  12:02 AM)And K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  11:30 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: I’ll always love  my W3.4G.At,

Reboot? Really?

Yeah, I like both tips, and it’s as heavy as I can get while retaining burst resistance and aggression. If you have any ideas for heavy aggressive drivers I’d be willing to look into those.
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:05 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:02 AM)And K1D Wrote: Reboot? Really?

Yeah, I like both tips, and it’s as heavy as I can get while retaining burst resistance and aggression. If you have any ideas for heavy aggressive drivers I’d be willing to look into those.

Planet. (It's a joke cuz of how much it scrapes arounds)
Srsly tho, I'd recommend a used iron
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:48 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:05 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote:

Planet. (It's a joke cuz of how much it scrapes arounds)
Srsly tho, I'd recommend a used iron

Doesn’t Iron have terrible burst resistance? The point of my Spryzen is to Burst smash the opponent, I can’t compromise my own Burst Resistance.
Also I’m a Hasbro boi.
I too like to live dangerously as I am also a collector of the Hasbro Beyblade variety. I'll say this. Evipero E1 Wing Needle is a God among ants. Believe it or not.
My beyblade team is this: 1. Earth Orion CH120SD, 2. Spiral Capricorn LW105WD, 3. Flame Nemesis W105D, 4. Earth Fireblaze 125ES, 5. Earth Gasher 100Hf/S, 6. Earth Capricorn ED145B, and 7. Spiral Wolf 125WD. These are my most powerful and best beyblades, they're also my favorites. They are all a combo of stamina and attack types.
My team is
gV.7V.Ir
mG.0B.At
gZ.4M.Pl
(Feb. 20, 2018  2:58 AM)StaminaAttacker Wrote: My beyblade team is this: 1. Earth Orion CH120SD, 2. Spiral Capricorn LW105WD, 3. Flame Nemesis W105D, 4. Earth Fireblaze 125ES, 5. Earth Gasher 100Hf/S, 6. Earth Capricorn ED145B, and 7. Spiral Wolf 125WD. These are my most powerful and best beyblades, they're also my favorites. They are all a combo of stamina and attack types.

It's supposed to be Burst format.