Your Creations Contest Suggestions / Random Thoughts

(Dec. 08, 2014  5:25 AM)Echizen Wrote: I'd like to do a GFX contest. Maybe like someone said, build upon a render?

Or theme.
I think I remember a one with a theme. I like the render idea though.
What if we were just given a picture and we were left to render it ourselves...

Challenges on challenges! Eee
You lost me there, Angry Face XD

I like that Idea.
I can't render things! No!
I'd prefer not to do that Tongue_out.

You mean we'd have to cut the main image out of the photo? That's seems like too much work and IDK If most people know how to do that (me included).
(Dec. 08, 2014  5:38 AM)Echizen Wrote: I can't render things! No!
Try harder. XD

Now that you think about it, it does seem like a tedious task. How about we go all willy nilly? XD We could go with the render or theme. How about we combine the both?
I think one is good. I'd like a broad theme GFX contest.
Around this time it'll most likely be a Christmas theme.
I wait aI forgot it will only be one round which means only one theme...

Maybe there shouldn't even be theme or anything. Just general graphics.
Yeah I wouldn't like to have theme.
(Dec. 08, 2014  5:34 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: What if we were just given a picture and we were left to render it ourselves...

Challenges on challenges! Eee

Take a photo, enter it, and then be asked to render the same picture to use for the graphics competition. #challengesonchallenges
Writing comp? Havent had any of those in a while
Kirito Wrote:Writing comp? Havent had any of those in a while

I completely second this one; we had multiple photography and graphics-based competitions back in 2014, and only one writing-based one. It'd be nice for a change. Smile
We've had many attempts but only a few times have they made it to the end or at least two rounds in. I've even had to threaten people with warnings if they dropped out without reason haha. But yeah we could try again!
What would you guys think of a song/ballad/poem writing competition?
Sing off again. PLZ. Hahahaha

A song writing competition would be great though.
Rap writing contest. Eee

Or maybe just poem writing contest. I'd be up for it.
(Jan. 03, 2015  6:20 AM)Eminem* Wrote: Rap writing contest. Eee

Rapping contest would be hilarious.

Yeah, I'm bad.
(Jan. 03, 2015  9:37 PM)Whos Desire Wrote:

Yeah, I'm bad.

Where can I get tickets?

But if we were to enter a video of it with lyrics in the description/ in thread would be cool! I would seriously like that. Good idea.
(Jan. 03, 2015  9:37 PM)Whos Desire Wrote:

Yeah, I'm bad.

I'm worse dude:

See?
There will be no more contests until mid-February because the two recent ones have been disasters.
I think whenever there are more, a fun one could be design an original Face Bolt and/or Bit Beast/Spirit to go with it.
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I think whenever there are more, a fun one could be design an original Face Bolt and/or Bit Beast/Spirit to go with it.

I don't really participate in these, but seeing your post in this thread game me the idea of having a Beyblade painting contest or something of the like.