Your Biggest Phobia

Okay im not afraid of clowns but that creeped me out...(shivers!) its 12:30 am here too...

Also i've always been scared of dogs i think they will bite me i've also gotten chased by them tons of times tooTired
And i'm also scared of the dark too, but not as much anymoreXD
Anyone ever tried therapy for their phobias? lol
Im afraid of being around too much people and Im also scared of being around boys this is also the reason why I go to a small all girls school
claustrophobia
I'm absolutely petrified of flying on Aeroplanes. Seriously, the second I do so much as step on the aircraft I just start to break down, and even the thought of having to go on one makes me tear up. It's awful.
heights,darkness,spiders,snakes,scorpions and anything that can eat you whole
Open water, Spiders, Heights, Whales or pretty much huge creatures in general, I don't get the fear of clowns, but I suppose Tim Curry is the answer to that.
I got to say kai-vophobia Smile

She freaks the carp out a me!!!
(Oct. 29, 2010  1:15 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: I got to say kai-vophobia Smile

It's natural. ;]
(Oct. 29, 2010  1:15 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: I got to say kai-vophobia Smile

As Pyro said, it's natural.
Ladybugs..... *shiver* They scare me to death. One of the scariest creatures on this planet. : S (2nd only to the Chihuahua.)
I hate Wasps , I have more of a loving tendency to Bees. I had to got to the E.R because of one of those Bas*****.

And I espescially freak out when I see talking sea animals (Shivers )...
Heights, unfortunantly I only learnt this when i stepped out of an elevator and on to the 70th floor of a building.
I also hate spiders.
blackholes because u cant escape and each of ur atoms blow up separatley
Bees/wasps. *Shudder*
They look so scary and evil. D:
(Oct. 29, 2010  11:02 PM)Ra Wrote: blackholes because u cant escape and each of ur atoms blow up separatley

Honestly, that isn't a phobia.
I'm scared of being shot, I don't imagine it constantly in my dreams though. Speechless
...I am afraid of my older brother...i'm not even kidding it is a legitimate fear
(Oct. 30, 2010  2:06 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  11:02 PM)Ra Wrote: blackholes because u cant escape and each of ur atoms blow up separatley

Honestly, that isn't a phobia.
I'm scared of being shot, I don't imagine it constantly in my dreams though. Speechless
I acutly do dream about my mom says I scream and shake during the night and wat happens in those dreams Im trapped in a black hole dying a little each year until I'm a skeleton
Are you serious?
Well if you are, I am seriously sorry, I don't know what it must be like to have such an irrational fear, though maybe it'll happen?
Sorry man.
I am serious but they stopped and know I havedreams about hobos
Toilet phobia. i hate unclean/smelly toilets, i can't stand them.

i'd rather go in the woods....
only one thing scares me, poisonous animals (rattle snakes, black widows, etc.)
my biggest fears are spiders, heights, the dark, aliens, ghosts, needles, the doctor, the dentist, and finally, the time i puked while having a sore throat and a blown taste bud and a canker sore and all while knowing next week i have to go to the doctors, and, finally, kai-V!!!!! the girl scares the carp outta me!
I got a fear of first massive knives after i landed on one, and i only survived as my dad pulled me off it!
a fear of heights, born with it
a fear that someone/ something is gonna come into my bdroom and kill me some way...
Im honestly also afraid of wasps... I have never been stung by one, and im not afraid of bees even though I have been stung about ten times by them!