Your Biggest Phobia

I'm a little claustraphobic. I hate waiting in lines for rides not just because of the wait
(Jul. 05, 2010  2:45 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Talk about your biggest fears here. Don't be ashamed to fear something. My phobia is Nyctophobia. That's right, I'm afraid of the dark. That's why I sleep with a night light. Stems from watching the Grudge commercial when I was like 6.
me too and afraid of being alone!
I HATE spiders but I have Gingaphobia.
when i was 7 my uncle and cousin showed me the scary maze game and i've been scared ever since. (cant stay home alone)
my biggest fear is probably
being stuck in an elevator
i got stuck for a little
bit once now everytime
i go in one i freak out
luckily i dont go in one that often
Well, I actually have been diagnosed with apiphobia, but I have some fear of large bus/bugs with long legs and bugs with wings. This fear actually stems from my apiphobia, so yeah.
Whenever Im alone and i feel like something is watching me trying to assassinate me , or theres a murderer ready to render me unconscious, or my throat getting slit, the thought just...uggh its just would feel horrible...A night And im walking and i see 1 person i immediately belive they are stalking me home i immediately sprint and cats.
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:40 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Whenever Im alone and i feel like something is watching me trying to assassinate me , or theres a murderer ready to render me unconscious, or my throat getting slit, the thought just...uggh its just would feel horrible...A night And im walking and i see 1 person i immediately belive they are stalking me home i immediately sprint and cats.

I kinda know what you mean. Sometimes when I'm alone and I hear a noise it makes me think someone is trying to kill me. Sometimes I hear a noise outside my window and it scares me...
I remember back then i wouldve loved to stay alone but noow...I would probably have an arsenal of weapons with me because of my caution and fear
My fear is probably of heights Gasp
(Jan. 30, 2011  8:01 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:40 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Whenever Im alone and i feel like something is watching me trying to assassinate me , or theres a murderer ready to render me unconscious, or my throat getting slit, the thought just...uggh its just would feel horrible...A night And im walking and i see 1 person i immediately belive they are stalking me home i immediately sprint and cats.

I kinda know what you mean. Sometimes when I'm alone and I hear a noise it makes me think someone is trying to kill me. Sometimes I hear a noise outside my window and it scares me...

I fell the same when i'm alone
Sometimes for me it is like that some ghost is trying to haunt me.

The consequences of any television or video game that has violence, assassination, and/or extreme horror. Tongue_out_wink But I know what you mean. Happens to me randomly.
spiders most definitely spiders and clowns:0
It might sound weird but my biggest phobia is my sister stepping on my beyblades or beyblade stadium. I have one more and it is a fear of heights. I am so scared of heights that I never did play inside of burger king or mc. donals playhouse.
i am not really afraid of anything, except a slow painful death, like being poisoned, buried alive, or through sickness
Being murdered in my sleep by stabbing...

And fish. Not eating them, but swimming with them. Like at the beach, if I'm swimming and a fish or a school of fish swim near enough for me to see them, I will swim back to shore as soon as possible and not comeback in until like ten minutes has passed. Fish are just, creepy o.O
(Jan. 30, 2011  10:22 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:

I fell the same when i'm alone
Sometimes for me it is like that some ghost is trying to haunt me.
yeah then my older sister jumps out and scares the carp out of me. I mostly fear spiders... and bad grades.
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:34 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: Being murdered in my sleep by stabbing...

And fish. Not eating them, but swimming with them. Like at the beach, if I'm swimming and a fish or a school of fish swim near enough for me to see them, I will swim back to shore as soon as possible and not comeback in until like ten minutes has passed. Fish are just, creepy o.O

That's funny. I use to be the same way, but I got over it.
Favorite fear name: Triskaidekaphobia (fear of the number 13).

My worst fear: Dying in a bathroom. Slipping in a bathroom and hitting my head on a sink or toilet and bleeding out. Then getting found with my pants around my ankles. That's the worst.
i have the fear of the dentist to the point were it hard for me breath it wasnt alway like that one of my former dentist use anumb med that got me sis and i past out at my grandmas and woke up in a hosptil

and i have a fear drowding i almost drowed like7 time so i have nightmares now that feels so real

and a fear of the stove and oven that im slowly gettng over by learning how to cook my dad sayim afared of it coz i dont under stand it

fear of my friend leaving me and not being my friend anymore coz they found out my medcail needs that has happen before more then once do to the teacher

fear of alway being alone that alwasy on my miind

fear of meeting new people alone
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:56 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:

The consequences of any television or video game that has violence, assassination, and/or extreme horror. Tongue_out_wink But I know what you mean. Happens to me randomly.

The video game part i can relate to. I cant never go near the woods or even see part of it after Playing RE4. I keep hearing a revving of a chainsaw , i burst out running believing dr.salvador is behind me o.O. Look him up
I am scared of insects, especially black bumble bees because they just stand in one spot guarding their hive. The sound flying insects makes, gives me goose bumps.
Freeways. I was in an accident so I don't like them much. I know it sounds silly but when you are already clostrophobic and traumatized plus there is a real chance you can die on a freeway it is a logical fear at least.
I feel scared when seeing worms or talking about them... so I am scared with worms. Also scared to see when seeing a movie about someone get murdered violently (like it's face ripen off)
(Mar. 11, 2011  9:17 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I am scared of insects, especially black bumble bees because they just stand in one spot guarding their hive. The sound flying insects makes, gives me goose bumps.
You should bite them to death.

I always figured you'd have a phobia of cavities.