You know you're a Blader/Beyblade fan when...

You know you are a blader when you do a speech on competitive spinning tops Beyblades. *cough* @[Honey] *cough*
You know when your a Beyblader when you watch the old ten series and when you want to beat someone there, you say "OH YEAH! TAKE ON MY DEATH QUETZALCOATL!"
You know you're a blader when you have to use a broken ripcord to avoid stomping everyone in the neighborhood (I miss those days)
(Feb. 25, 2015  10:05 PM)UW Officer Wrote: You know you are a blader when you do a speech on competitive spinning tops Beyblades. *cough* @[Honey] *cough*

You know you're a Blader when the essay you wrote for your 8th grade final English exam's essay was about how your school could benefit from a class dedicated to Beybl-erm, competitive spinning tops... And received a perfect score.

Dumb Rimshot
You know you are a blader when someone mentions spinning tops, you instantly respond "Beyblades are spinning tops".
(Feb. 25, 2015  11:30 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2015  10:05 PM)UW Officer Wrote: You know you are a blader when you do a speech on competitive spinning tops Beyblades. *cough* @[Honey] *cough*

You know you're a Blader when the essay you wrote for your 8th grade final English exam's essay was about how your school could benefit from a class dedicated to Beybl-erm, competitive spinning tops... And received a perfect score.

Dumb Rimshot

You know you're a Blader when you write one of your college essays about Beyblades and the WBO. (For the record I haven't heard back from that college so it probably doesn't work but oh well Pinching_eyes_2)
You know your a blader when you die inside as you watch your favorite spin track break to pieces before your very eyes as you launch your blade and even almost scream but don't cause it'll make your parents mad. (true story happened two days ago)
when you sleep with your beyblade every night
(Mar. 09, 2015  8:12 PM)infinitycross Wrote: when you sleep with your beyblade every night

Lol I do that too except with all my beys!
You know your a beyblader when you take a picture of your collection to use for a digital media project in college

you throw a rage fit when your bey parts break, especially after the first battle that day
when you make a expository writing project on the safety of Beyblade.
When the first thing you do after you walk into a store is look for beyblades. (though it isn't possible for me anymore because beyblades are no longer in stock around here Speechless)
When you are in science class and your studying Darwin. And that ship he took the HMS beagle. and you think heavy metal system. Lol probably not but that happened to me Tongue_out

When you see any sort of bile and instantly want to battle in it. Uncertain I can't think of any good ones.
(Mar. 10, 2015  11:52 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: When you see any sort of bile and instantly want to battle in it.

wat

Please tell me this is a spelling error Chocked_2
when you hold a hairbrush like a launcher and use a toothbrush as the ripcord
You know you're a Beyblade fan when you...

look at Beyblade as the benchmark of all battling-top toys.

battle Beyblades against other brands of battling-top toys, for whatever reason. For me, it's usually to see if Beyblades will win. Tongue_out (notably Beyblade vs Battle Stikers and Top Plate)

have this pride for Beyblade that you'd take certain precautions just to avoid it from getting hurt.
I once launched Flash Leopard 2 into a full fizzy drink can and it actually shredded it as it bursted open. Inspired by any drink can training of beyblade, got to admit I never thought t was sharp enough to shred through aluminium.
Did it was on left or right spin ?
(Mar. 11, 2015  12:23 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2015  11:52 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: When you see any sort of bile and instantly want to battle in it.

wat

Please tell me this is a spelling error Chocked_2

Hahaha I meant bowl. How did I get bile Tongue_out sorry
when you do character impressions, i do a mean Kenta if i do say so myself: Go Now Sagitario! Special Move Sagitario Flaming Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you wear your winter coat like ryuga does
You know your a blader when you scream at the top of your lungs at your galaxy pegasus... Not that i do that... Wait i do
You know your a fan when you are so immersed into a series that you make up a series and make it canon in your mind.
You know your a blader when you have hope your rock leone can beat a phantom orion because of your bey spirit
You know you're a beyblade fan when you know that Rock Leone can't won against Phantom Orion, even if you have a Bey Spirit egal or superior (that is not possible) to Blader DJ. Serious
Whats sad is my rock leone won that battle by stadium out. It oddly,moves in an attackish way, but then stops attacking, kinda like evil gemios when launched on the bank