Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu!

Hey there Beybladers of the World!

The name's Wales but if you prefer, you can address me as Mars (that's my nickname IRL).
I'm more of a Beyblade collector than a competitor.
I love Random Booster Rares (RBRs) the most and hunting them in stores is really a blast.

Besides Beyblade, I also love Bakugan (I'm more of a hardcore Bakugan collector actually), console games (Tekken, Catherine, Devil May Cry, Sengoku Basara) and Japanese action figures.

I hope to participate in many WBO tournaments and revive my skills as a Beyblader. I had been in hiatus since 2006 and hopefully I had not rusted out too much.
Welcome to the wbo. I'm newish and I had a whole bunch of peeps greet me so ima spread the love
Welcome to the WBO! If you need any help or want a sig, PM me!
Oh, and be sure to read your welcome PM from Kai-V and stay out of trouble!
Thanks for the greetings guys. I'll be sure to keep the rules in mind. Smile

---

Yay! I finally got my sig working.

I've registered weeks ago but its only now that I was able to post.
Thanks for the welcome anyways. Uncertain
I don't seem to get the "How do you post without being here" part because I made this intro thread to show my presence. Can you enlighten that bit, Eternal-E?

Thanks btw, Keanu.
every time i look in a thread that you just posted in, it shows that you'e offline. that is what i mean
That means that he might have made himself invisible to everyone else. Tired

Before you accuse someone of something, learn the facts.
He's speculating that you might have another account. But you're knowledgeable and 23 years old! So things like getting a signature and avatar + posting nicely should not be difficult. And yes, you can post if you are set to invisible from your options.

So, everyone should stop condemning this promising member and welcome him with open arms.

Welcome! Nice to meet you too Smile
Thank you for the very polite post and clarifications Adele and Keanu. Smile

I just like going Invisible and I don't see a problem with that if its a privilege that is not abused.
I also don't have any other account here.
Excuse the little celebrity get-up everyone has for the time being, I'll soon be back to good old Insomniac XD But if you need help with using MyCode on this site, you can refer to this guide Cute
Thanks for that useful tip. Smile

And its okay. I don't mind the "Celebrity Get-up" Joyful_3;
welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Thanks everyone for all your welcoming messages. Smile
Welcome, I'm sure you have read the rules already?
Have a nice time here...

BTW, your signature looks cool. So as that quote on your signature...
Yes, Sniper dude. I already read the rules and was informed of the OTP again.
Thanks for the compliment on my sig and quote. The quote below it is the most perfect to stand for what I believe in.
Samparker, why don't you make your own Into thread? Uncertain This is mine.