Yo! *wave*

So, Hi, I'm new here and whatnot.
I've been beyblading for about 6-7 years, between that I took a 3 year Hiatus, and now i've decided to get back into the game.

My current beyblade (as it always has been) is Gekiryu-oh (Non-See-though version) with a slight modification.

My current launcher is a Dragoon grip (Customised with sniper scope) with a dragoon ripcord.

So uhm...Yo?
Hey good to see new members. Welcome to the forum.
GAH! my intro got knocked off of the front page! our members are gonna be OVER 9000!!!...welcome to the wiki, I hope you enjoy your stay!☆.
Bumpking12 Wrote:GAH! my intro got knocked off of the front page! our members are gonna be OVER 9000!!!...welcome to the wiki, I hope you enjoy your stay!☆.

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

WHAT 9000!?
Tongue_out
9000 membersGrin. I thought we were less than that, but I'm glad to hear such a thingSmile. Welcome to the forumsSmile.
lol were at like 300 something
Welcome!
Try it with a 10-Balance.
Bey Brad Wrote:Try it with a 10-Balance.

I use 10 heavy, and ive yet to see a beyblade beat it tbf Uncertain
Gekiryu Wrote:

Lots of Beyblades would easily be able to beat this combo ...
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:

I've yet to see one. I use a bistool attack ring, 10 heavy (if that is the heaviest one, the small-ish ones, found on an Orca Diver) with Gekiryu-oh's base.

Works for me.
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:

I've yet to see one. I use a bistool attack ring, 10 heavy (if that is the heaviest one, the small-ish ones, found on an Orca Diver) with Gekiryu-oh's base.

Works for me.

AR: Twin Horn
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo-SG Left
SG Core: Bearing Core
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Bearing

This combo will easily beat yours. You can't think of Beyblade in such simple terms.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:

Works for me.

AR: Twin Horn
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo-SG Left
SG Core: Bearing Core
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Bearing

This combo will easily beat yours. You can't think of Beyblade in such simple terms.

ill take a guess and say its hms?
I can't stand them being honest.
It isn't HMS. You have a lot to learn.
Bey Brad Wrote:It isn't HMS. You have a lot to learn.

I stick to what I know. I like what I use and I just play for fun, if I win, I win, if I lose, I lose.

I also looked around and realised..I only refer to attack rings and such as the blades they come from, probably why I guessed it was HMS lol.
and making an edit, there is one Ive seen match up to it, and thats a combo of galeons attack ring and a heavy weight.
Gekiryu Wrote:

I stick to what I know. I like what I use and I just play for fun, if I win, I win, if I lose, I lose.

This board is for learning. If you're just going to stick to your (basic) knowledge ... I'm not sure how much you'll enjoy it here.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:

This board is for learning. If you're just going to stick to your (basic) knowledge ... I'm not sure how much you'll enjoy it here.

It's actually not basic. I just don't call them by "twin horn" and stuff. down to preferrence.

Besides, I'm not willing to start arguing so leave this thread here.
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:

It's actually not basic. I just don't call them by "twin horn" and stuff. down to preferrence.

You claimed Gekiryu-oh with 10-Heavy is unbeatable ...
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:

That was an analogy on what ive seen considering I have over 50 blades and none of them beat it.

There is also a difference between saying "Ive yet to see it beaten" and it being unbeatable.
So please don't put words in my mouth. Drop the thread here.
I came on this forum to have fun, not argue. simple as.
It's fun to see people giving orders to the webmaster. Grin
Bey Brad Wrote:It's fun to see people giving orders to the webmaster. Grin

I'm not giving orders, I'm just saying drop it because argueing especially about a game is silly and immature.
Welcome to the boards! Have fun and learn a lot.
Gekiryu Wrote:
and making an edit, there is one Ive seen match up to it, and thats a combo of galeons attack ring and a heavy weight.

This is a decent combo, but the combo Brad posted would still win. You see its a zombie type combo. Your combo is in right spin and Brad's is in left.

Here is the beywiki article on zombie types. It should help explain why his combo would win.

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Zombie
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Welcome to the boards! Have fun and learn a lot.
Gekiryu Wrote:

This is a decent combo, but the combo Brad posted would still win. You see its a zombie type combo. Your combo is in right spin and Brad's is in left.

Here is the beywiki article on zombie types. It should help explain why his combo would win.

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Zombie
I know what a zombie does.

I'm just posting my opinion on it. I like my blade the way it is. I don't go by "Zombies" or what have you. I just use what I see fit.

I'm tempted to try out the combo as I have the parts. I'll tell you how it works when my wrist gets better Smile

If I sounded bitchy on that, I apologise.
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:

That was an analogy on what ive seen considering I have over 50 blades and none of them beat it.

There is also a difference between saying "Ive yet to see it beaten" and it being unbeatable.
So please don't put words in my mouth. Drop the thread here.
I came on this forum to have fun, not argue. simple as.
Just because of that, you should make different combos, try new strategies, new shooting techniques, improve the spin time etc, because you'll see it's fun too when you experience all by yourself (it's giving you satisfaction you know).Smile

P.S: Read the article Cye showed to you and others.Wink