Yo! *wave*

is this the thread where we brag about how many blades we have, i'm almost at 600
Bey Brad Wrote:is this the thread where we brag about how many blades we have, i'm almost at 600
Yeah, but, my carp is bigger.
look I dont give a carp on how many beyblades you own. I'm just saying out of the 50+ I own, none of them beat it.

So get off my case already and go and have fun instead of bitching at me all day.
Jesus.
Pathetique Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:is this the thread where we brag about how many blades we have, i'm almost at 600

doubtful
Pathetique Wrote:

The post of the day LOL =))))
Gekiryu Wrote:So get off my case already and go and have fun instead of bitching at me all day.
Jesus.

Not bitching, trying to get you to open your mind. This board has never been receptive to people who come here and aren't open to learning new things.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:So get off my case already and go and have fun instead of bitching at me all day.
Jesus.

Not bitching, trying to get you to open your mind. This board has never been receptive to people who come here and aren't open to learning new things.

and who said I wasnt open to learning new things?

I sure as hell didnt.
I stick to what I know, but it doesnt mean I wont learn new stuff.
I stick to what I like is more of how I should have wrote it, but oh well.

And how are you going to make people like this place if youre going to jump down their throats?
which ones do you own exactly

i mean if you own 50 wyborgs then..
bugturtles Wrote:which ones do you own exactly

Do I have to list them all?
1: 50 is too many to list, id be sat here all day.
2: theyre at my boyfriends house as i'm currently moving my house around.

So if you can wait until Friday day time i'll be happy to list them.

I have 1 Wyborg, and I dislike it.
Pathetique Wrote:

Woot maturity. Glad to see we have some clever people here.
Gekiryu Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:which ones do you own exactly

Do I have to list them all?
1: 50 is too many to list, id be sat here all day.

no it's not
Haha, this thread is hilarious.

We've had people list their entire collections here, comes down to passion.

Haha no I'm not questioning yours..you seem to infer a lot.
Yep as funny as Aids. As for people posting their whole collection, its well and good. Other people on the other hand have lives. So they don't get much free time. Especially to type up a 50+ collection.
Right this is the 68 my boyfriend can be bothered counting, I have more:
Gekiryu - oh
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Makendo x 3
Draciel (S, F, V2, Max,Master, Kid)
Dragoon (S, F, V1, G, RC, Kid, Master)
Driger (S, F, Master, Metal, V2)
Dranzer (S x 2, F, Black, V, V2)
Galeon
Gallzzly
Galman
Trypio x 3 (Due to it being in every joblot I buy)
Wolborg 1 x 2
Wolborg 2
Wolborg 3
Wyborg
Seaborg 2 x 2
Guardian Driger
Ariel (Capricorn Strike G)
Orca Diver x 2
Ocean Wrath
Roller Defenser
wing attacker
Wing Defenser (White version)
Zinrai 1 and 2
Griffolyon 1 and 2
Grip attacker x 2
Polta
Bistool x 2
Cyber Dragoon x 2
Trygle (Orange and Blue versions)
Burning Kerberous
Crystal Dranzer
HMS Driger
HMS Dragoon UV
Bump King

Happy?

What part of DROP THIS carp THREAD do none of you understand can I ask?
Nice, plus yeah appears some need to "grow up" so to speak.
Grimmjow Wrote:Nice, plus yeah appears some need to "grow up" so to speak.

Uh, who are you?

Gekiryu, we are trying to discuss Beyblade with you :-/ If that's not what you came here for, well ...
grip attacker's base is wonderful arghhh

wolborg 2's shaft and rubber tip is nice too

so is dragon g's ar

driger s and galeon are staples

bk's shaft is nice

and dragon v2's base can support sp and shafts

you have better parts arghhhh
Bey Brad Wrote:

Uh, who are you?

Gekiryu, we are trying to discuss Beyblade with you :-/ If that's not what you came here for, well ...

Youre not discussing, look at your first few posts, you were downtalking and saying my knowledge is inferior, Yes I dont speak in your terms but that doesnt make me as inferior as you make it sound.
bugturtles Wrote:grip attacker's base is wonderful arghhh

wolborg 2's shaft and rubber tip is nice too

so is dragon g's ar

driger s and galeon are staples

bk's shaft is nice

and dragon v2's base can support sp and shafts

you have better parts arghhhh

I play F.A.V.O.U.R.I.T.E.S

Not technological.
I dont need to be competative because no one in Wales plays it anymore, theres no tournies either.

I am fond of grip attackers base. I have yet to get around to reassembling it though because I had to glue the tip back,
Bey Brad Wrote:

Uh, who are you?

Who am I? Believe I be Grimmjow? Read and learn. As you say your always open to learning new things. Pinching_eyes_2
what the carp are you from that one anime series called bleach

i heard that's bad for your colored clothes

because it leaves these unremovable stains
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Uh, who are you?

Youre not discussing, look at your first few posts, you were downtalking and saying my knowledge is inferior, Yes I dont speak in your terms but that doesnt make me as inferior as you make it sound.
Gekiryu, if you want to be helped and if you want to make friends here, let that quarrel aside and don't flame Brad like that.Confused
bogdan93 Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Uh, who are you?

Gekiryu, if you want to be helped and if you want to make friends here, let that quarrel aside and don't flame Brad like that.Confused
I was the one who was saying to stop the fricken arguement in the first place!
*hits head on desk*
bugturtles Wrote:what the carp are you from that one anime series called bleach

i heard that's bad for your colored clothes

because it leaves these unremovable stains

You nearly made me laugh there, impressive. Now stop the childish carp and get back on topic.
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Uh, who are you?

Not meant to be offensive in any way, but yes your knowledge of Beyblade is inferior to mine and many of the members here. We do think of Beyblade in a competitive sense and that is how we discuss it here. This is a board to discuss Beyblade, and if you're not open to strategies I'm not sure how much there is for you to discuss.

Many Bladers came here not knowing much, and they either have the choice to be receptive and learn from the great Bladers here, or they can be unreceptive and start arguments every time they are corrected and every time someone tries to teach them something new.

All I was trying to do was show you that Gekiryu-oh is not as good as you think it is (though it's good, to be sure). I'm not sure why you're so offended by this. We all started somewhere.

So, essentially, you need to decide what you came here for. Locked.