Yo-kai watch General Discussion

(Dec. 15, 2020  7:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:48 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Bruh, when is spectersubs doing subs on dailymotion again I WANNA WATCH IT ACADEMY Y, I DONT UNDERSTAND A THING THAT IS HAPPENING

You want the season 2 key art?

that too
but I didnt even finished watching season one since the only person doing YW subs is not posting for a while
I forgot I can show this now since its been revealed officially
[Image: XFtJ9Re.jpg]

Green hair is Lime Ashiya (Onyro Terramin, Hero Form Ashura Glifer)
Purple hair is Amaterasu (Hero Form Amateria)
Purple hair is Suguru Gomanda  (Hero Form Fudou Riser)
Red hair is Oujiro Susano (Hero Form Susano Bladers)
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:49 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Revive
its free
here it is

Unneeded and useless, post two hours before

(Dec. 17, 2020  3:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I forgot I can show this now since its been revealed officially

I have no idea what academy Y is, I followed up to 3 and blasters then I got kinda lost
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:58 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
its free
here it is

Its not a bump its trying to revive a dead thread, and yeah there's not much going on here.

(Dec. 17, 2020  6:58 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
its free
here it is

(Dec. 17, 2020  3:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I forgot I can show this now since its been revealed officially

I have no idea what academy Y is, I followed up to 3 and blasters then I got kinda lost
Then why are you reading the post?
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:58 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Unneeded and useless, post two hours before

Its not a bump its trying to revive a dead thread, and yeah there's not much going on here.

(Dec. 17, 2020  6:58 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Unneeded and useless, post two hours before

There were more posts a few days ago, and the picture caught my eye. Would you mind telling me the basic premis? The wiki confuses me, especially with the Yo-kai threads. It says all Yo-kai can be fused with Jibanyan to make Jibanyan.
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:02 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Its not a bump its trying to revive a dead thread, and yeah there's not much going on here.

There were more posts a few days ago, and the picture caught my eye. Would you mind telling me the basic premis? The wiki confuses me, especially with the Yo-kai threads. It says all Yo-kai can be fused with Jibanyan to make Jibanyan.

I mean there's like 2 posts everyday is the thing.

Anyways um when u die u become Onryo and if you have Watch you can turn that Onryo into medals and then summon it but you can also fuse with it to create a new being called yokai hero.

There's this kid called Jinpei and he got accepted into Y Academy the epicest school in the country cause he met the YSP criteria. YSP is Yokai Special Power and essentially he can like channel soul power into his hands for big paunch kinda. Anyways he has a friend Koma who can do that with feet. So he goes into the YSP club and they get the YSP watch which does the stuff. There are other YSP users with Watches and Onryo too. They start out trying to solve the Seven School mysteries but it becomes something much bigger.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: f7Rw6zj.png][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: udaEcrN.png][/font][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: GcczTGd.png][/font][/font]
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:02 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: There were more posts a few days ago, and the picture caught my eye. Would you mind telling me the basic premis? The wiki confuses me, especially with the Yo-kai threads. It says all Yo-kai can be fused with Jibanyan to make Jibanyan.

I mean there's like 2 posts everyday is the thing.

Anyways um when u die u become Onryo and if you have Watch you can turn that Onryo into medals and then summon it but you can also fuse with it to create a new being called yokai hero.

There's this kid called Jinpei and he got accepted into Y Academy the epicest school in the country cause he met the YSP criteria. YSP is Yokai Special Power and essentially he can like channel soul power into his hands for big paunch kinda. Anyways he has a friend Koma who can do that with feet. So he goes into the YSP club and they get the YSP watch which does the stuff. There are other YSP users with Watches and Onryo too. They start out trying to solve the Seven School mysteries but it becomes something much bigger.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: f7Rw6zj.png][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: udaEcrN.png][/font][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: GcczTGd.png][/font][/font]

you forgot that he and koma are pervs
for their nurse, Enra, like anyone else at the school
(the smogmella)
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I mean there's like 2 posts everyday is the thing.

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: f7Rw6zj.png][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: udaEcrN.png][/font][/font]
Read the whole thread.
[quote pid='1695295' dateline='1608228575']
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: GcczTGd.png][/font][/font]

(the smogmella)
[/quote]
Oh yeah, everyone is horny
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Read the whole thread.
[quote pid='1695295' dateline='1608228575']
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: GcczTGd.png][/font][/font]

(the smogmella)
[/quote]

I remember in the movie where jiba and Koma beated the crip out of bakera because he supposed was trying to see her ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) (but he was just playing with something on her purse and she purposefully faked being attacked) and then asked the color of her underwear, that made me ask: "Is this really for kids?"
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:09 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: you forgot that he and koma are pervs
(the smogmella)

I remember in the movie where jiba and Koma beated the crip out of bakera because he supposed was trying to see her ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) (but he was just playing with something on her purse and she purposefully faked being attacked) and then asked the color of her underwear, that made me ask: "Is this really for kids?"
[/quote]

Japanese kids humor is bizarre
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:30 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:09 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Oh yeah, everyone is horny

[/quote]

maybe thats why they stopped doing it here in us
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:35 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:30 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I remember in the movie where jiba and Koma beated the crip out of bakera because he supposed was trying to see her ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) (but he was just playing with something on her purse and she purposefully faked being attacked) and then asked the color of her underwear, that made me ask: "Is this really for kids?"

maybe thats why they stopped doing it here in us
[/quote]

Probably
Eclipse Force if someone can transform with onryo
how can jinpei transform with goromi which is an yokai?
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Eclipse Force if you can transform with onryo

I think it actually works with Yokai and Onryo.
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Eclipse Force if you can transform with onryo

I think it actually works with Yokai and Onryo.
wait, does that mean that if nate had ysp powers and the right watch he could transform?
bruh
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think it actually works with Yokai and Onryo.
wait, does that mean that if nate had ysp powers and the right watch he could transform?
bruh

I believe its explained when Goromi gets first intorduced.
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: wait, does that mean that if nate had ysp powers and the right watch he could transform?
bruh

I believe its explained when Goromi gets first intorduced.

I dont remember, I just remember him saying that onryo when they do what they want the vanish to happen while yokai stay forever in the world

I still dont believe they do enma x jibanyan
the ship no one wanted

Eclipse Force

look at this trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW1ODdC4FjU

its probably the easiest to voice act (Not overall since animation is hard)
cause is just one voice actor of all 4 characters!
Fat rat
Jiba guy
Nekowho?
and Jii tan
they are all voice acted by the same person
WHY DO I THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
HELP ME!
bad news, the only subber I know (spectersubs) is now only doing hardsub and softsub which you have to download
he is not doing dailymotion anymore which is sad for me who cant download anything
I have a question
I cant watch more academy y episodes
so, is bluepon a yokai like goromi or onryo like bakera?
Majin Watch commercial!

Boy: Lime Ashiya
Green medal: Ashura Glifer
Red Medal: Susano Bladers
Purple hero (not a medal, from the start): Fuduo Riser

Majin Hero Set is also a thing[Image: 1000?cb=20201215011357]
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: valtaoi_007  nice signature and prof pic

thanks, I am watching yo kai watch jam rn
and I am really exited to see the ep of Blue moon (my fav transformation)
and I really like the name "Crimson slash" , so I used it as my signature
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:12 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: valtaoi_007  nice signature and prof pic

thanks, I am watching yo kai watch jam rn

Blue Moon is one of my favorite Yokai Hero's.
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:12 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: thanks, I am watching yo kai watch jam rn

Blue Moon is one of my favorite Yokai Hero's.
what is your favorite?
and in terms of transformation music ?