Yo-kai watch General Discussion

[Image: 2hSGjcS.jpg]
This means Yokai Watch 4 and all games after it are not getting localized :(

links to japan versions of Yokai Watch. You can play these on your non Japanese switches, but no English text.
Yokai Watch 4: https://www.amazon.com/Yo-kai-Watch-Look...093&sr=8-1

YOkai Watch 4++ (game with dlc): https://www.amazon.com/Yo-kai-NINTENDO-S...124&sr=8-2
i have a few yokai medals, just counted, exactly 69 (perfection) and that weird collector book thingy, and i dont rly care for yokai. yall know good places to sell them? also, can you recommend a good price? ill take pic if needed
(Oct. 17, 2020  8:07 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i have a few yokai medals, just counted, exactly 69 (perfection) and that weird collector book thingy, and i dont rly care for yokai. yall know good places to sell them?  also, can you recommend a good price? ill take pic if needed

Nice. Anyways, I'd recommend selling them on ebay.

You can also sell the medallium book separately
Hey! It’s been a while. I was the one who made this thread and am really depressed to see this recent news. But the fan base should stick together! Use the hose!
WAIT A YOUKAI WATCH THREAD, I WAS JUST BOUT TO DO ONE AND THEN I SAW THIS
finally

(Nov. 09, 2020  2:40 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey! It’s been a while. I was the one who made this thread and am really depressed to see this recent news. But the fan base should stick together! Use the hose!

Man I laughed so hard at this scene when the first movie came out
and we wont get any new games
but we will get the other series?
I really want to get the Shadowside series and see Azure Dragon in action
(also the sexy blizzaria, but I watch it for the plot ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °))
I also want the YouKai Watch! and Yokai academy-y (I love the first opening, glittering galaxy,its awesome)

Who are in your top 10 youkai from the games/anime/manga
0 Blizzie (she is badass boi, in the anime she is the strongest of the Youkai watch busters, she got an SS rank on Puni-puni, being the same as the Oni king, Villain of the Shadowside movie)
1Lightside Fubuki-Hime (Blizzaria)
2Shadowside Seiryu (Azure Dragon)
3Blizzaria
4 KOmasan
5 Hyakky-Hime (damona)
6 Bushinyan (shogunyan)
7 Orochi (venoct)
8 Yamata no Orochi (one of the villains from forever friends)
9 Nekomata (main yokai from FF)
10 Enma Daiou (Lord Enma)

(Oct. 17, 2020  8:07 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i have a few yokai medals, just counted, exactly 69 (perfection) and that weird collector book thingy, and i dont rly care for yokai. yall know good places to sell them?  also, can you recommend a good price? ill take pic if needed

I have some youkai medals, and 3 yokai watches (an italian orginal one and 2 broken model0)
My rarest is awevil
My fav is MA BOI KOMASAN
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:35 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: WAIT A YOUKAI WATCH THREAD, I WAS JUST BOUT TO DO ONE AND THEN I SAW THIS
finally

(Nov. 09, 2020  2:40 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey! It’s been a while. I was the one who made this thread and am really depressed to see this recent news. But the fan base should stick together! Use the hose!

I also want the YouKai Watch! and Yokai academy-y (I love the first opening, glittering galaxy,its awesome)

0 Blizzie (she is badass boi, in the anime she is the strongest of the Youkai watch busters, she got an SS rank on Puni-puni, being the same as the Oni king, Villain of the Shadowside movie)
3Blizzaria
4 KOmasan
5 Hyakky-Hime (damona)
6 Bushinyan (shogunyan)
7 Orochi (venoct)

I have some youkai medals, and 3 yokai watches (an italian orginal one and 2 broken model0)
My rarest is awevil
My fav is MA BOI KOMASAN

My top? Look at top of thread
(Nov. 10, 2020  1:06 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:35 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: WAIT A YOUKAI WATCH THREAD, I WAS JUST BOUT TO DO ONE AND THEN I SAW THIS
finally

3Blizzaria
4 KOmasan
5 Hyakky-Hime (damona)
6 Bushinyan (shogunyan)
7 Orochi (venoct)

My rarest is awevil
My fav is MA BOI KOMASAN

My top? Look at top of thread

Man, I forgot about Dracunyan and Thornyan I like them too
There pretty much is no hope for a Yokai Watch 4 english version due to them shutting down all operations outside of Japan, however I wonder when 5 will come out. I wouldn't rush them though, if they take their time we could have a game thats even better looking, with better yokai AI (they some times get in the way in the battle), and even a better story.
(Nov. 10, 2020  1:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: There pretty much is no hope for a Yokai Watch 4 english version due to them shutting down all operations outside of Japan, however I wonder when 5 will come out. I wouldn't rush them though, if they take their time we could have a game thats even better looking, with better yokai AI (they some times get in the way in the battle), and even a better story.

Wait youkai academy-y is not canon?

what was your fav anime opening for youkai watch
Mine was the first one of shadowside
(Nov. 10, 2020  8:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  1:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: There pretty much is no hope for a Yokai Watch 4 english version due to them shutting down all operations outside of Japan, however I wonder when 5 will come out. I wouldn't rush them though, if they take their time we could have a game thats even better looking, with better yokai AI (they some times get in the way in the battle), and even a better story.

Wait youkai academy-y is not canon?

No its canon but just a separate universe. However the Y-Academy game is a spin-off, so it wouldn't be considered the 5th game in the series.
(Nov. 10, 2020  8:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  8:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Wait youkai academy-y is not canon?

No its canon but just a separate universe. However the Y-Academy game is a spin-off, so it wouldn't be considered the 5th game in the series.

Oh, I have not watched the series after ep 2 since I am waiting for them to sub it
(its weird that they put the movie between the first and second episode), So i thought it was around the same time as shadowside
(Oct. 17, 2020  7:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: 2hSGjcS.jpg]
This means Yokai Watch 4 and all games after it are not getting localized Unhappy
ARGH
I see exactly why, but
ARRRGH
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:43 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
This means Yokai Watch 4 and all games after it are not getting localized Unhappy
ARGH
I see exactly why, but
ARRRGH

I knooooooooooooow
DVHYTCBHHYFCBJJUTEAVBJUYFVN
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:43 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
ARGH
I see exactly why, but
ARRRGH
I know man
I am really sad we wont get youkai watch 4 in english
neither the series shadowside
(I also always wanted to see how they would do the yo kai watch dream)
What do you think it is the most underrated opening?
mine is this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMdssPRornI
Holy crip, I just noticed that thurston and shutendoji from shadowside are the same kind of yokai
just like arachnia (I think that is the name) and jorogumo
my mind is blown
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:16 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Holy crip, I just noticed that thurston and shutendoji from shadowside are the same kind of yokai
my mind is blown

I personally felt a lot of gravity from learning that Thurston and Shuten Dōji from Fate/Grand Order were the same yōkai

[Image: Shuten1.png]

Granted if you want to weigh Yo-Kai Watch against Fate, go with Tamamo-no-Mae. THAT one is a pretty big difference

(Nov. 26, 2020  7:32 AM)ryanj Wrote: Amazon.com/mytv - Registration at www.mytvprimetv.com will enable you to watch music, the latest movies, and videos online. It not only provides you with limited movies, and videos. Rather its list of movies and videos is unlimited. Users can  Visit URL amazon.com/mytv .

Get out of here you virusbot, we're having an intelligent discussion
Amazon.com/mytv - Registration at www.mytvprimetv.com will enable you to watch music, the latest movies, and videos online. It not only provides you with limited movies, and videos. Rather its list of movies and videos is unlimited. Users can  Visit URL amazon.com/mytv .
Amazon.com/mytv - Registration at www.mytvprimetv.com will enable you to watch music, the latest movies, and videos online. It not only provides you with limited movies, and videos. Rather its list of movies and videos is unlimited. Users can  Visit URL <a href="https://amazoncmytv.mystrikingly.com/">amazon.com/mytv</a> .
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:32 AM)ryanj Wrote: Amazon.com/mytv - Registration at www.mytvprimetv.com will enable you to watch music, the latest movies, and videos online. It not only provides you with limited movies, and videos. Rather its list of movies and videos is unlimited. Users can  Visit URL amazon.com/mytv .

bruh
New Y Academy Series!
So the new Y Academy series starring Lime has been announced for January 2021.  I personally think Fudo is the principal, the new purple haired girl might be Tsukuyomi, and the green dragon must be Lime's partner Onryo. Do you guys have any thoughts? Btw for those of you wondering the sign in the back says Student Council so I think it's fair to say Lime will be a part of that.

Announced in Corocoro. If you wanna see the key art PM me.

(Nov. 26, 2020  7:30 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  6:16 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Holy crip, I just noticed that thurston and shutendoji from shadowside are the same kind of yokai
my mind is blown

I personally felt a lot of gravity from learning that Thurston and Shuten Dōji from Fate/Grand Order were the same yōkai

Granted if you want to weigh Yo-Kai Watch against Fate, go with Tamamo-no-Mae. THAT one is a pretty big difference
"gravity" lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  10:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: New Y Academy Series!
So the new Y Academy series starring Lime has been announced for January 2021.  I personally think Fudo is the principal, the new purple haired girl might be Tsukuyomi, and the green dragon must be Lime's partner Onryo. Do you guys have any thoughts? Btw for those of you wondering the sign in the back says Student Council so I think it's fair to say Lime will be a part of that.

Announced in Corocoro. If you wanna see the key art PM me.

(Nov. 26, 2020  7:30 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I personally felt a lot of gravity from learning that Thurston and Shuten Dōji from Fate/Grand Order were the same yōkai

"gravity" lol
New academy Y?
I wanted a new shadowside series or series from forever friends that tells the story of the ppl from the movie and nathaniel
This is Amaterasu. Her hero form's name is Amateraia. Her description says she teaches Jinpei and the others about high school so yes, Jinpei will still be returning.
[Image: RcYe72O.png]
Bruh, when is spectersubs doing subs on dailymotion again I WANNA WATCH IT ACADEMY Y, I DONT UNDERSTAND A THING THAT IS HAPPENING
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:48 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Bruh, when is spectersubs doing subs on dailymotion again I WANNA WATCH IT ACADEMY Y, I DONT UNDERSTAND A THING THAT IS HAPPENING

You want the season 2 key art?