Yo Mama Jokes

Yo momma so stupid she saw this thread and started crying.
(Jun. 01, 2011  1:41 AM)shotz Wrote: to mamas so dumb she saw herself in the mirror and tried to save herself and died
boondocks for the win

yoyr mama is so ugly, the mirror died at her reflection
(I will win this thread off on anyone who dares)
yo mama so fat when she walked in front of the tv i missed 12 seasons of family guy
(Jun. 01, 2011  1:42 AM)® Wrote: Yo momma so stupid she saw this thread and started crying.

she didnt need to see it, she was already crying. from my AWSOME jokes she heard
Yo momma so fat she used bacon grease as lotion.
yo mama is so dumb she has to ride the short bus to kindergarten

yo mama so ugly that when she was born the doctor said"mam we didnt find your baby.instead we found this sack of carp"
(Jun. 01, 2011  1:46 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Yo momma so fat she bacon grease as lotion.

your mama is so fat, she used HER grease as lotion
Yo momma is so fat that even Dora Can't Explore Her !!!

Yo momma is so stupid that when you were going on vacation she saw a sign that said airport left so she turned around and went home !!!

Yo momma is so ugly when she looked out the window she got arrested for mooning !!!

And a quote from the cutest three year old ever !!!

"You mom is so fat when she jumped in the sky ... she was ugly !!!"
it was supposed to be Yo momma is so fat that when she jumps in the sky she gets stuck ! lol I will post more later
Your mother is a classy lady.
(Jun. 01, 2011  1:47 AM)shotz Wrote: yo mama is so dumb she has to ride the short bus to kindergarten

yo mama so ugly that when she was born the doctor said"mam we didnt find your baby.instead we found this sack of carp"

your mama is so dumb that she is STILL in kinderkarden

your mom is so ugly, she IS a sack of carp