Yep, Dark is Getting Old!!! 11/16/13 [North Carolina USA]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This will be my birthday bash. Can I break the curse of the birthday bash or fail miserably? Also I have all fees and results turned in.

Place Game Theory

Address 6260 Glenwood Ave #109 Raleigh, NC 27612

Phone Number(919) 787-4449

Time Registration begins at am, tournament starts at Noon

Date November 16th, 2013

Format Zero G

Prizes TBA

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Defstamina88
3. Stupaoz
4. TheBlackDragon
5. TigerOfTheWest
6. Thunder Dome
7. Blader Light
8. PegasesUnite

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Awesome. Nice to see another one already, and with the same competitors as last time? Looking forward to some revenge. Smile
(Nov. 03, 2013  8:28 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Awesome. Nice to see another one already, and with the same competitors as last time? Looking forward to some revenge. Smile

F230 s wanting to say hi again.
AAARRGH! F230! Angry

I'm doing nothing for the next 2 weeks except developing an F230 counter... YOUR BOYS ARE GOING DOWN!
What's the curse of the Birthday bash?
It's when you fail miserably on your birthday. XD Looks like Dark's fixin' to change it up a little.

EDIT: NC is getting inactive... we need more bladers to show up! We haven't had an event in the "upcoming events" section for a while now, with all these last-minute threads.
(Nov. 04, 2013  9:02 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: It's when you fail miserably on your birthday. XD Looks like Dark's fixin' to change it up a little.

EDIT: NC is getting inactive... we need more bladers to show up! We haven't had an event in the "upcoming events" section for a while now, with all these last-minute threads.
If you look at the Gold Face I have you'll see I won my Birthday Tournament. Does that mean I broke it?
I usually do well at other people's birthday bashes, so this might be my 10th top 3... Smile
Selling!

1 Attack and Balance Synchrom DX sets - $35 a piece (cheapest you can get it, my last one!)
10 Zero-G Random Booster Vol.3's Bandid Genbull F230TB - $11 a piece

Well... that's it. XD
Really looking forward to this event. About to send an email to all NC bladers to hype this event.
Yay! WE NEED PEOPLE!!!

We usually get like 15-20 people per event, but we've gotten all our tournament threads up last-second lately and we haven't had more than 9 since August...

EDIT: stupaoz: I've got a left-spin launcher you can have! Grin I'll bring it next weekend.
I Know This A Bit Early But... Good Luck To Everyone Tommorow. I Want To See Somebody Pull A Bandid Genbull From One Of Your Random Boosters Theblackdragon Tongue_out
I don't think many will show. Almost every B-Day bash I've heard of has a low amount of people. Including mine. IDK if that's true in NC, but it sure is in VA from what I've heard.
I am seriously looking forward to it tomorrow. I am pretty confident that this will be my 10th top 3, mainly because I do well at birthday bashes (noting my only Gold from ss1's), so yeah...
I don't remember ever confirming for this event, so why I am on the confirmed list?
Everybody just wanted you to be there so badly that they went ahead and put you on the list. Tongue_out
Besides that, you also told me you were coming on Skype, so... you'd better show up! XD
Can you guys confirm me and my brother for this tournament.
Good luck to everybody in the tournament tomorrow!
(Nov. 16, 2013  12:38 AM)Kerbecs kid Wrote: Can you guys confirm me and my brother for this tournament.

Hooray! Grin It will be great to see you guys back again.
(Nov. 16, 2013  3:42 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2013  12:38 AM)Kerbecs kid Wrote: Can you guys confirm me and my brother for this tournament.

Hooray! Grin It will be great to see you guys back again.

Yeah we haven't been coming to the last few because we have been really busy
Good luck guys!
We're leaving in a few! We'll probably be there by 11:15...

I'm also bringing an unopened BB-10 to sell for like 40 dollars, so I'll have it if anyone wants to buy it. I'll have all my other stuff too.

See you all there!
Results
1st: Thunder Dome
2nd: theblackdragon
3rd: Z Cole
4th: Tiger of the west

Congrats everyone. I'd like to point out many parts were stollen today, I had a MSF Girago Wyvang SA165 GCf and a Genbull Dragooon SA165 GCF also stollen. I don't have any of those parts now because of that. Also Defstamina88 had an Orojiya^2 E230 CS stolen, theblackdragon and Z Cole both had parts stolen as well. Dark should be posting the combos today or tomorrow.