Yellow.

Hello WBO users! I would like to know some stuff about the WBO (How it works, what do you post here, etc...)
Welcome to the WBO! Please read your PM from Kai-V it's filled with tons of useful info on here! PM me for any help! Thanks.
Or me! >Grin You could go onto the general WBO thread Grin
Welcome to the WBO!!! Read that welcome PM. It'll give you all of the real rules...

I'd suggest not making new topics, that way you're not annoying everyone, and only post when you have something to post.

Also, search for stuff and don't post false info. That never helps...

PM me if you have additional questions! Smile
Thank you for all of your posts, I really appreciate it!
Yeah, but PM me. I shall help.
Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a really good resource for new comers. And welcome if you need any help feel free to PM me. Im always around.
Is there some sort of requirement to post a thread, or is it just not working for me?
Because I tried to post a thread, but nothing happened.
(Jul. 30, 2012  4:23 AM)FishNoobCrack Wrote: Is there some sort of requirement to post a thread, or is it just not working for me?
Because I tried to post a thread, but nothing happened.

If it was in an advanced thread, that's probably the reason.
It's about pokemon fusion.
I just copied and pasted it.
Heres the thread, it was in General Discussion.
---
Hello people!
As the title says, this is a thread about Pokemon Fusion.
You may post your PkMn fusion here.
You have to mention the name of the Pokemon you fused, and you also have to mention the name of the fused Pokemon.
Oh, and you can explain about why you made the Pokemon, what program did you use to fuse them, or post about how you made it.
You are free to ask questions about fusing Pokemon!
---
Also, how do you post pictures?

EDIT: Should this be in Your creations or what?
Read your PM, it'll have the answer.