Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

i used the link last night and it was fine and if you think its a waste of money then why get it?
The link is working fine. You don't understand how to use it.
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:11 PM)Dranzer Wrote: http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m66767609
Pisces
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k116094227
Aries

Pisces sold for 10000 Speechless Curious to see how much Aries goes for.
Whoa, thought it'd be less than that. That's insane. Chocked
(Apr. 26, 2009  7:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pisces sold for 10000 Speechless Curious to see how much Aries goes for.

That's weird. Weren't there Pisces going for much less than that before? I'm not sure, but I'm guessing because I remember seeing Pisces before but not so much hype was made of it.
Maybe this is just a fluke.
Yikes Aries went for 14,712 yen! Good lord someone must have really wanted that.
I was surprised that Pisces sold for that much.

Aries ended up being sold for 14,712yen Gasp I'll just wait for Hasbro to release it for $10 Cool
I feel sorry for the person that bought it because there are like two other Aries on YJA and they will most likely go for less.
they need more dark wolves up for auction
but i just say that cuz im a bit of a tight carp lol
Geez, I could buy a whole dress for that much. Unhappy
(Apr. 26, 2009  4:43 PM)Commie Wrote: I feel sorry for the person that bought it because there are like two other Aries on YJA and they will most likely go for less.

give em some time, they should fetch relatively close to the price of the other 1, that is if as many ppl want i still
Picies and Aries don't even have important parts, I don't understand why they don't wait for them to be released elsewhere. I know if they're Japanese they wont be released seperatly there, but they still could buy them from another country like the US or UK when they come out. For much cheaper aswell!
its cuz aeries looks so cool colour wise, there havnt been as many made or distributed, and alot of ppl like it because its a familiar shape to some plastics
(Apr. 26, 2009  4:55 PM)The Shredder Wrote: its cuz aeries looks so cool colour wise, there havnt been as many made or distributed, and alot of ppl like it because its a familiar shape to some plastics

They do look cool, but i'm sure they could just hold off and wate for awhile untill they're released elsewhere. Impatient people! XD lol
(Apr. 26, 2009  4:51 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Picies and Aries don't even have important parts, I don't understand why they don't wait for them to be released elsewhere. I know if they're Japanese they wont be released seperatly there, but they still could buy them from another country like the US or UK when they come out. For much cheaper aswell!

Actually, Pisces and Aries do have important parts. Pisces comes with D125 track and Aries comes with the D bottom.

Some people are insanely rich and can afford to spend that much. Aries is rare so people are trying to get it while they can. There's no guarantee that Hasbro will be releasing Aries or Pisces (though I think they probably will). And some people are just desperate or are hardcore collectors and will do anything to get them.
yeah lol but i will admit, i do want 1 rather bad, not that bad, but yeah
honestly, i have no intentions of buying hasbro mfb's ever, going by the comparison between every other blade that was reproduced y hasbro from takara u can see my point
They're still crazy, you can get that track and bottom with other less hard to find and cheaper Metal fights'. I wish I had that much money to burn on stuff like this, if I did I would be one of them. Grin
Supply and Demand people; that's all there is to it.
yeah andi geuss th good thing is that anyone i vs that just got hooked from the show once mfb airs on tv here in aus, in terms of takara vs hasbro ill have the upper hand
I have two Aries and two Pisces ...

Cool
I have FIVE Pisces! ... oh wait Unhappy
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:13 PM)Kei Wrote: I have FIVE Pisces! ... oh wait Unhappy

lol
is there a link to see all yahoo japan autions on beyblade?
(Apr. 27, 2009  5:55 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: is there a link to see all yahoo japan autions on beyblade?

... yes, in the FIRST LINE of the FIRST POST of this topic.