Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

(Dec. 19, 2014  10:02 AM)Aurora.Light Wrote: Beyblade HMS Limited 2004
(this one's hard to spot as it did not say ”福箱2004“ in the title of the auction
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...m128294088
It's a stealing price in my opinion.

HMS Magical Ape for only 5000yen, what a steal.
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...w109784735

Go grab them, if you guys want them. I saw them and thought be nice to share.
The magical ape MS keeps popping out on YJA almost everytime recently
I know it's rare and all but I still wouldn't buy that Magical Ape at 5000 yen just for the auction cost. If you're patient you could get a better deal on it. Also for the Fukobako the only good thing in there is the dragoon ms. So you're more likely to get the rubbish stuff.
MAMS will go high.
It's been sitting there months so I really doubt it,
Yes it's worth about $100 but that price is too high.
(Jan. 05, 2015  2:30 PM)Aurora.Light Wrote: omg holy mama mia , look! a Black version of Wolborg MS!!!!

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e156345635

Well, cheese puff pie. I didn't even know those existed...
It's overpriced. It's kinda rare but probably only worth half that.
(Jan. 10, 2015  9:32 PM)Ultra Wrote: It's overpriced. It's kinda rare but probably only worth half that.

At yahoo at least 2000 yen because of fees and shipping.
Jauce IS Yahoo, lol. Pretty great service. The only thing that sucks is that the site is picky about what terms are searchable in English. For example, typing "Beyblade" works.....but typing "Dranzer" does not.
(Jan. 11, 2015  2:22 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Jauce IS Yahoo, lol. Pretty great service. The only thing that sucks is that the site is picky about what terms are searchable in English. For example, typing "Beyblade" works.....but typing "Dranzer" does not.

I know that the site is automatically yahoo. But like we said.. That bey is not worth 5000 yen. For it being in Japan at least 2000 yen. U have to pay a service fee, shipping in Japan and international shipping
Yahoo Japan is a goldmine for lots, but listings like the one above hurt my eyes....

Have a request more than I do an actual sighting. I am having trouble searching on Jauce (as I mentioned a few posts up). Some words are coming up with zero results, and rather inconsistently. There doesn't seem to be any method to it. Any advice?

Branching off that, I am looking for Black Dranzer on YJ...but due to my limited search-ability, I cant seem to find one. IF anyone has the text for "Black Dranzer" (I assume that would be in Katakana and not Kanji), please post it here. Thanks
(Jan. 13, 2015  6:20 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Yahoo Japan is a goldmine for lots, but listings like the one above hurt my eyes....

Have a request more than I do an actual sighting. I am having trouble searching on Jauce (as I mentioned a few posts up). Some words are coming up with zero results, and rather inconsistently. There doesn't seem to be any method to it. Any advice?

Branching off that, I am looking for Black Dranzer on YJ...but due to my limited search-ability, I cant seem to find one. IF anyone has the text for "Black Dranzer" (I assume that would be in Katakana and not Kanji), please post it here. Thanks

Black Dranzer: ブラック ドランザー
There is a beyblade lot I won. But its 11kg and kind of expecting exorbitant fees to go with it. It has plastics and mfb mixed. say 55% mfb and 45% plastics. Anybody would want to buy it from me? I will only charge what I have invested in it so far, ie. middleman fee, lot cost. PM, I will give additional details.
(Jun. 14, 2015  11:14 AM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: There is a beyblade lot I won. But its 11kg and kind of expecting exorbitant fees to go with it. It has plastics and mfb mixed. say 55% mfb and 45% plastics. Anybody would want to buy it from me? I will only charge what I have invested in it so far, ie. middleman fee, lot cost. PM, I will give additional details.

It would help if we knew exactly what constitutes that lot.
(Jun. 14, 2015  11:14 AM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: There is a beyblade lot I won. But its 11kg and kind of expecting exorbitant fees to go with it. It has plastics and mfb mixed. say 55% mfb and 45% plastics. Anybody would want to buy it from me? I will only charge what I have invested in it so far, ie. middleman fee, lot cost. PM, I will give additional details.

How much would that probably cost you for shipping? When I imported I paid $75 but that was EMS and my box also had two complete Manga series in it ;3;
Ahh, I miss it ...
(Sep. 15, 2015  10:19 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e167756202

Desert Sphinxer <3

Too bad I can't bid Unhappy
Nice. Thanks. For some reason I didn't see that one. That would be a good starter set for me