Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

Um so? My intentions were good enough for the committee to give me another chance. People will always say outspoken things in private that they aren't willing to say in view of others. And what attitude would that be?
The attitude I mentioned in my two previous posts. I wouldn't say I don't like you being back, but I think you should get off your high horse.

EDIT: Alright, Kai-V. I don´t have to say anything more about that issue anyways.
Eh, can you all take this to private messages ... ?
(Oct. 12, 2014  2:45 AM)Captain Wrote: Blue GT:
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...n135677313

THE ENTIRE ORTHROS BOOSTER COLLECTION:
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...w112329062

And Gaia Dragoon G Recolour:
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...m125440858

Needs to be bought for pictures!
Had to post the Gaia Dragoon didn't you?
Sorry for the double post but this ends soon and is at a good price:

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b162412714#
I'm like the only one who posts here Unhappy

Tremendously rare mint Silver Dragoon V2:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/189775567#

BTW it is not from Corocoro like beywiki says. Don't know who put it on but it's clearly not just from the packaging.
(Oct. 18, 2014  3:45 PM)Ultra Wrote: I'm like the only one who posts here Unhappy

Tremendously rare mint Silver Dragoon V2:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/189775567#

BTW it is not from Corocoro like beywiki says. Don't know who put it on but it's clearly not just from the packaging.

Yeah, and we're very grateful for you posting here. Smile awesome, I'm really curious how much it will go for, because it's very hard to calculate (no real reference).
It has a BIN price almost the same as its auction starting price.

Taxus had/has a NIB one didn't/doesn't he?
(Oct. 18, 2014  4:13 PM)V2 Wrote: It has a BIN price almost the same as its auction starting price.

Taxus had/has a NIB one didn't/doesn't he?

Yes, he does, but he also doesn't know certainly how much it is. We only know that it's extremely rare, but we've never seen some of them being sold on ebay or seperately on YJ and guessed based on that. So you think it's about 100 bucks nib?
I have two of them nib and they are really super rare. Never saw a silver one on yja.

Oki told me that a nib one is minim 250$ worth and in my opinion he is very trustful with prices.
That's great and all but his prices are awful and his random booster prizes have been sitting there for ages. I don't agree with that price. I'd say between $150 - $200 for a NIB. Because you know i'm not insane like Oki...
(Oct. 18, 2014  5:08 PM)Ultra Wrote: That's great and all but his prices are awful and his random booster prizes have been sitting there for ages. I don't agree with that price. I'd say between $150 - $200 for a NIB. Because you know i'm not insane like Oki...

im sure u can now show us a link with that prices. Smile
Pick any of the random booster prizes on his ebay (with the right parts). They'll have been there for a while.
(Oct. 18, 2014  5:36 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pick any of the random booster prizes on his ebay (with the right parts). They'll have been there for a while.

His ebay stuff really is overpriced... But that's always the case because of the high fees. In general, I'd say the prices in his shop are quite reasonable, only a few (such as a few prize beys) aren't. I can't say anything about that particular Dragoon, because there's no reference, though.
Well you can because it's a lot of money... And that was minimum.
(Oct. 18, 2014  5:53 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2014  5:36 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pick any of the random booster prizes on his ebay (with the right parts). They'll have been there for a while.

His ebay stuff really is overpriced... But that's always the case because of the high fees. In general, I'd say the prices in his shop are quite reasonable, only a few (such as a few prize beys) aren't. I can't say anything about that particular Dragoon, because there's no reference, though.

right. his shop prizes are very fair and much lower than on ebay because of high ebay fees of total 20%.

enough talking.. this is not a price talking thread Smile
His prices on his shop for random boosters still suck. They're not exactly a good price or anything. You turned it into a price comparing thread Tongue_out
you have your own pricelist in your mind so forget the discussion about prices Wink

back to topic.

silver dragoon v2 is rare as hell and very looks very nice. kai uploaded my pics from this bey Smile
(Oct. 18, 2014  6:17 PM)taxus Wrote: because of high ebay fees of total 20%.

It´s much, but not 20%... 10% of the selling price plus less than 1$ listing fee. That´s already enough, 20% would be insane.Chocked_2

edit:
(Oct. 18, 2014  6:39 PM)taxus Wrote: you have your own pricelist in your mind so forget the discussion about prices Wink

Actually, he´s right. I just checked his shop again and he seems to have changed the priced for the NIB RB´s. The used and mint are still ok, but the NIB´s, especially Venus & co., Uriel 2, Trygle 2, Trygator, Galeon 2 or Orthros are aweful. I mean, 210 bucks for Venus (edit: not Venus, but Apollon)? Definitely no!
That's what i'm saying. Taxus you really think that someone who charges that much can be trusted to give a price others should follow?

Also as far as having my own pricelist you took your price from Oki so don't act like i'm wrong for making my own opinion unlike you....
(Oct. 18, 2014  6:39 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2014  6:17 PM)taxus Wrote: because of high ebay fees of total 20%.

It´s much, but not 20%... 10% of the selling price plus less than 1$ listing fee. That´s already enough, 20% would be insane.Chocked_2

edit:
(Oct. 18, 2014  6:39 PM)taxus Wrote: you have your own pricelist in your mind so forget the discussion about prices Wink

Actually, he´s right. I just checked his shop again and he seems to have changed the priced for the NIB RB´s. The used and mint are still ok, but the NIB´s, especially Venus & co., Uriel 2, Trygle 2, Trygator, Galeon 2 or Orthros are aweful. I mean, 210 bucks for Venus (edit: not Venus, but Apollon)? Definitely no!

sorry i mean 15%

10% ebay selling price oincluding shipping and 5% paypal.

especially only his prizes for that rb booster and rare colors are high, yes. but these go also very high on yja.
Not that high though. Also who cares? He should follow the price people are actually willing to pay like a normal seller.