Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

(Sep. 12, 2014  12:11 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2014  4:22 AM)Neo Wrote: Thunder Pegasus.
My collection's dream.

$125 is pocket change for TP.

125$ is extremely cheap. Rare chance to get it in NIB

That's...exactly what he said.
I think ashton meant to answer Ultra and just qoted Neo, because he thinks the same. Wink
It's butt ugly Unhappy
(Sep. 12, 2014  12:23 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: I think ashton meant to answer Ultra and just qoted Neo, because he thinks the same. Wink

Oh
No I didn't see ultras post
I quoted replied to neo haha
(Sep. 12, 2014  12:35 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2014  12:23 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: I think ashton meant to answer Ultra and just qoted Neo, because he thinks the same. Wink

Oh
No I didn't see ultras post
I quoted replied to neo haha

Oops, sorry.

(Sep. 12, 2014  12:29 PM)Captain Wrote: It's butt ugly Unhappy

What? TP?
Yep, TP
Yeah by the time you paid fees and everything it would cheaper to buy the £24 one on ebay.
(Sep. 13, 2014  5:15 PM)Ultra Wrote: Yeah by the time you paid fees and everything it would cheaper to buy the £24 one on ebay.

right.

2500 yen for round shell + 900 middlemand fee + 250 bank fee + 900 domestc shipping = 4450 yen + international shipping

but ye i know.. poeple only see the yja price and forget to add the extras everytime... and then they think they got a "steal"
(Sep. 12, 2014  11:57 PM)Captain Wrote: Yep, TP

Excuse me, Toilet Paper is an Anime Niche Beyblade.
(Sep. 13, 2014  6:39 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2014  5:15 PM)Ultra Wrote: Yeah by the time you paid fees and everything it would cheaper to buy the £24 one on ebay.

right.

2500 yen for round shell + 900 middlemand fee + 250 bank fee + 900 domestc shipping = 4450 yen + international shipping

but ye i know.. poeple only see the yja price and forget to add the extras everytime... and then they think they got a "steal"

Taxus, I'm not one of those people, I'm not foolish enough to only see the JYA price and not take those factors into consideration.
I pre-calculate total prices before submitting any bids.

This was simply a case of me not actually knowing the average price of a Round Shell MS available on ebay etc.
(Sep. 08, 2014  12:17 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2014  11:39 PM)OldSchoolâ„¢ Wrote: Who is the current middleman?

You can use every middleman you like, but the best are probably OkinawamTS or Rider Proxy.

Am I the only one who still uses Mail Order Japan? Unhappy
(Sep. 13, 2014  7:39 PM)Captain Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2014  6:39 PM)taxus Wrote:

right.

Taxus, I'm not one of those people, I'm not foolish enough to only see the JYA price and not take those factors into consideration.
I pre-calculate total prices before submitting any bids.

This was simply a case of me not actually knowing the average price of a Round Shell MS available on ebay etc.

you really should keep calm... i never said that u r one of those persons... chill.
I was calm Taxus, it is difficult to tell if people are annoyed when it's just in writing though, that's true.

The way you immediately said " but ye i know.. poeple only see the yja price and forget to add the extras everytime... and then they think they got a "steal""

did give the impression you were mentioning me though, since it was directly related to what I posted.
I guess that's cleared up now though.
(Sep. 20, 2014  10:25 PM)Ultra Wrote: Rare black Dragoon V:

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...w109666088

Sure that the black one is they rare?
um yes... I've been here a long time and I know what's rare and what isn't.
(Sep. 21, 2014  10:22 AM)taxus Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  10:25 PM)Ultra Wrote: Rare black Dragoon V:

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...w109666088

Sure that the black one is they rare?

It is rare, but not extremely rare. Rather a little hard to find, but they show up from time to time.

Ultra: I´d never doubt your knowledge, but I think you can´t generally say that being on WBO for many years means that you know (edit: I mean "one knows", in general, not you in particular) the "exact" rareness of each and every bey, whereas being here for only a short time doesn´t mean you´re a noob....
Lol Stoney, that's exactly Ultra's personality.
Way to be on topic. Also so what if it is. I give a lot to this forum so I don't appreciate my character being attacked (and yes it does always seem to be you captain).
We do really appreciate what you´re giving to this forum, it´s just that you can´t judge others´ knowledge by the time they´ve been WBO members. That´s neither true nor fair, because there are many, who discovered WBO just recently, but have nevertheless been dealing with beys for many years and so might be just as knowledgeable as those who have been here since 2008.
As I said, we really appreciate your work here, but that doesn´t mean we´re not allowed to say it when you post something not beyblade-related but rather about members in general, that we just can´t support.
Well Ultra, not everyone is so thrilled by your return, or more specifically, the attitude it brings.