Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

Both of you drop it.
The expensive proto quetz. How i wish the price was lower.....
Honestly I find the other two versions of Quetz to be more aesthetically appealing. I don't think I would ever get that; even after considering its collectors value.
It's actually my favorite of the three unfortunately. Wish I had gobs of cash to throw around Unhappy
Is it possible to bid/buy (w/o grueling shipping) stuff from yja without the use of MOJ?

Thanks,
Hero
(Apr. 03, 2009  11:37 PM)Hero Wrote: Is it possible to bid/buy (w/o grueling shipping) stuff from yja without the use of MOJ?

Thanks,
Hero

If we could, don't you think we would've mentioned it?
(Apr. 03, 2009  11:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If we could, don't you think we would've mentioned it?

Yeeaaa...good point.

Found this (cant hyperlink on psp) Storm Pegasis currently going for 1000 yen. Man I wish i could get a paypal Crying :

www.happinetonline.com/nasapp/mnas/mxmproduct?action=prd_detail&kind=0&shop_id1&product_id=4904810335061

there were a couple others too.
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m66260337 Serious collectors only.

Carp that is truly a collectors lot. You need to be two things to buy that lot.

1) A beyblade nut
2) Have loads of cash

While I fulfill criteria 1. I miserably fail criteria 2.
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m66260337 Serious collectors only.

Would love to have all of those but wow $500.
Somebody actually bid on that, wow.
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:17 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Somebody actually bid on that, wow.

jyunseiya of course

dude's loaded

anyway in terms of what you get it's not a bad lot
jyunseiya is a serious dude
Call me daft, but who is jyunseiya again?
He has LOADS OF CASH to spend on beys and pretty much buys every major auction on YJA.
That is fantastic the limited edition Dragoon GT black edition -iis in awe-

Synesthesia grats for dibbing it 1st!
Thanks, but if Brad doesn't want it, then it's up for grabs.
But why wouldnn't Brad want it? It's so awesome Grin
AHHH NOOOO I WASN'T PLANNING ON BUYING ANY MORE PLASTICS

Well, dibs.
(Apr. 06, 2009  10:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: AHHH NOOOO I WASN'T PLANNING ON BUYING ANY MORE PLASTICS

Well, dibs.

I knew you'd cave in. That was too good to pass up. Wink
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:55 AM)Khel Wrote: I knew you'd cave in. That was too good to pass up. Wink

i've seriously been actively trying to buy this for years. i saw one go for 1600 yen not long ago and i had no deposit. broke my heart
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i've seriously been actively trying to buy this for years. i saw one go for 1600 yen not long ago and i had no deposit. broke my heart

In that case I hope you get it. That grip looks drool-worthy.