Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

(Feb. 17, 2009  1:06 AM)Dranzer Wrote: look a 350 yen... AEREO KNIGHT MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link doesn't work.
(Feb. 17, 2009  1:07 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2009  1:06 AM)Dranzer Wrote: look a 350 yen... AEREO KNIGHT MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link doesn't work.

fixed =D
im sure this guy has no idea what he's selling,,,,1600 yen for an
aries.....
It will go up to a lot more by the time it finishes
(Feb. 22, 2009  3:48 PM)Dranzer Wrote: im sure this guy has no idea what he's selling,,,,1600 yen for an
aries.....

Do you understand how auctions work?
(Feb. 22, 2009  9:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2009  3:48 PM)Dranzer Wrote: im sure this guy has no idea what he's selling,,,,1600 yen for an
aries.....

Do you understand how auctions work?
of course but the thing is i saw another one for 10,000 yen which made me think why didnt the seller start higher...jeez its just logical...why would some one wanna start soo low. i assumed that the person selling this migh tnot know what he was selling was so valuable....sorrrrrryyyy for my unappreciated assumption.......
Why would you want to start an auction high as opposed to low? Starting it low gets bidders interested and starts a bidding war. He knows it will sell for a high price because people want it, so starting it low isn't a risk. The one who posted his auction for 10 000 yen is the one who made the mistake.
(Feb. 22, 2009  10:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why would you want to start an auction high as opposed to low? Starting it low gets bidders interested and starts a bidding war. He knows it will sell for a high price because people want it, so starting it low isn't a risk. The one who posted his auction for 10 000 yen is the one who made the mistake.

yeah i can see that but you do make sense now that i think about it =/ and i didnt mean start it high i meant start it sorta in the middle =P
Oh God I want that. It's perfect apart from like three blades. Crying
hey look at this BLACK Gemios (unsure if original or not) either way it looks cool ^^
(Feb. 25, 2009  11:06 PM)Evan Wrote: That paint job is terrible Chocked_2;;

how so? IMO i think it looks good but i guess that is just my opinion.....
I think it's okay. The pointier bits don't look so good but I think thats just the texture on them anyways, not the paint job. In any case, it looks much better in black. That face actually looks sweet like that. And the blue......well it's just so sexy in those pics. Cool
How, do you get that? Is it fan made, (then how does it come in a box)
Yeh it's fan made. Well he opened it, Then painted it, Then put it back in the box?
I can't open the boxes without murdering them Unhappy
here's an escolpio for those who want it =P
wow a capricorne too
^^ I really want that. It's so tempting XD
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:03 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: ^^ I really want that. It's so tempting XD

i know what you mean they are soo shiny and good looking =D
Yeah, they are really good looking....especially this blade and I want that track XD
Some pretty BA Stickers as well, didn't know you could get Face Stickers...
Anyway it's because of the game coming out, it'l shoot up though.