Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

I tried accessing Rinkya earlier today and it would not load.
Same thing here multiple try throughout the day Unhappy no-good for their business today
Rinkya is back up. Not so much as a note saying sorry. Ah well, I guess I can't complain too much since I'm not a customer of theirs... Wink
(Nov. 30, 2011  7:10 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: FOMG
http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u38257203
OMFG
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e117110122

So let me get this straight: two different lots with the exact same beyblades (one properly assembled and one which was piled up during a conniption).. That is fishy as hell unless I'm misunderstanding it.
i dont think its a lie since some beys are not inside the other unassembled lot like pearl cyber dragoon..but still fishy eh..
(Dec. 01, 2011  1:54 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i dont think its a lie since some beys are not inside the other unassembled lot like pearl cyber dragoon..but still fishy eh..

It's the exact same parts, in 2 photos taken at the exact same location... Clearly he can't be selling the same beys twice and it be a legitimate auction.
i dont think there are the same..in the other lot..the typio is in perfect condition while the grip attacker black have its stickers on the BB (also have pearl cyber dragoon, good condition driger v2) while the other is not and driger v2's in the other one is only the bb..i cant found the ar....haha
i adore the black grip attacker..want it.. T.T
I would like to have that Cyber Dragoon (oh well, in my dreams i guess)
Don't know why there's HMS launcher. Not a single HMS bey. OK lot though Smile
That is a superb lot, IMO!
Hey, I see parts of my favorite Dragoon V2 there! Grin
The one who gets this will be lucky. Just look at the parts!
Driger V2/V/G, Dragoon G and GT, Gaia Dragoon V and G! Wow! All are SO good parts!
A newcomer in plastics would actually get the best of parts by purchasing this lot alone!

EDIT- Ah, JR_Tiger wouldn't find it impressive as none of the beys in there are quite rare! Only if the Dragoon GT in there was black... JR_Tiger would pounce on it! LOL!
(Dec. 03, 2011  4:22 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Don't know why there's HMS launcher. Not a single HMS bey. OK lot though Smile
That's what I was thinking LOL
I'd get it if I had the money to pay for it, middleman, etc.
You got that right Janstarblast!.....lol
lol at Janstarblast, I think I can get that for you, you reckon?
it is not going to stay for 300 yen i think..the V2s and the dragoon GT is tempting..XD
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:29 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: it is not going to stay for 300 yen i think..the V2s and the dragoon GT is tempting..XD
in hongkong, v2 is not so expensive
i sell at least 2 dragoon v2 at the past, around 6usd for 1
is it too cheap?
Say what!? That is TOO CHEAP!
And, I am a Dragoon V2 fan. Tongue_out
But hey, I think he is referring to Driger V2... Smile
(Dec. 03, 2011  6:31 PM)dio Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:29 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: it is not going to stay for 300 yen i think..the V2s and the dragoon GT is tempting..XD
in hongkong, v2 is not so expensive
i sell at least 2 dragoon v2 at the past, around 6usd for 1
is it too cheap?
that is insanely cheap bro...you can make more money if you sell it here or ebay..anymore of the v2 in hong kong?get them and sell it here..haha

im reli onto it....but dunno if the middleman could do it
damn great things, but dang ppl r always getting rid of them =_=

(Dec. 03, 2011  9:00 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Prolly cause HK has a tendency to overproduce toys.
ur point of view is totally wrong there
which i must adjust u a bit to the right track

it's reli not possible producing toys in HONG KONG (instead of customization lol)
most of the toy factories r in the MAINLAND instead...think of the producing cost.
hong kong is such like a middleman among countries,
so i dunno if that creates misunderstanding for some of u =_=

and for V2, that's probably not the case of overproducing
there're simply no ways to find NIB ones in Hong Kong now
that sort of low price is set coz beybladers in our place r not too interested in plastics
i can tell there're even less than 10ppl in my bey forum still searching for plastics
most of the kids r only interested in MFB instead, so setting a sky high price as ebay would kill us probably.
say, they would hold back as if we sell a dragoon ms at 30USD

that's also why we always cant win YJA lots, somehow the costs and risks are reli too high
the main issue is fiscal ability of kids among HK and the remaining world......
it's fine for and dio, but we should also take care of those kids who want the beys
plus, somehow i do wanna bid on higher price, but dio always stops me there
so what we could do is hands up and pass the lot /-\

for the stuff above
i better quote a common sentence used in Hong Kong recently : it's SAD BUT TRUE.
hope all these could help u understanding the whole thing clearly.
That box filled with Dragoon MS ended up going for $1000...

http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-h158582034
I ld really like to do jr tiger work whatever it is.
Seriously this got sky stellar high
(Dec. 04, 2011  4:50 AM)roux Wrote:
im reli onto it....but dunno if the middleman could do it
damn great things, but dang ppl r always getting rid of them =_=

(Dec. 03, 2011  9:00 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Prolly cause HK has a tendency to overproduce toys.
ur point of view is totally wrong there
which i must adjust u a bit to the right track

it's reli not possible producing toys in HONG KONG (instead of customization lol)
most of the toy factories r in the MAINLAND instead...think of the producing cost.
hong kong is such like a middleman among countries,
so i dunno if that creates misunderstanding for some of u =_=

and for V2, that's probably not the case of overproducing
there're simply no ways to find NIB ones in Hong Kong now
that sort of low price is set coz beybladers in our place r not too interested in plastics
i can tell there're even less than 10ppl in my bey forum still searching for plastics
most of the kids r only interested in MFB instead, so setting a sky high price as ebay would kill us probably.
say, they would hold back as if we sell a dragoon ms at 30USD

that's also why we always cant win YJA lots, somehow the costs and risks are reli too high
the main issue is fiscal ability of kids among HK and the remaining world......
it's fine for and dio, but we should also take care of those kids who want the beys
plus, somehow i do wanna bid on higher price, but dio always stops me there
so what we could do is hands up and pass the lot /-\

for the stuff above
i better quote a common sentence used in Hong Kong recently : it's SAD BUT TRUE.
hope all these could help u understanding the whole thing clearly.
ya...that's the point i wanna say
cannot agree anymore!

the point is kids do not want to spend much money on old beys(specially plastics!!)

ps. i've sell a lot of driger v2 in hk with 4usd....i cant remember the exact numberTired