Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

owh man...hey JR_Tiger..we can have a deal on it..so that it wont go that high..XD
PM sent to all involved..XD
i hope you joking JR..you already got most of it..hahagive us chance or at least corporate with us..XD
I had my heart set out on winning this one as well since i lost this: http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...27921#desc but i might as well give up now i have now chance of winning with Jr_tiger bidding
Wow, you guys have seriously been inflating the prices of plastics, haven't you?

After all, we are pretty much the only ones who bid on it, aren't we?
(Oct. 04, 2011  7:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Wow, you guys have seriously been inflating the prices of plastics, haven't you?

if those beys worth that much, then thats fine...
but i dun c points raising the price that much this time
those hms dun mean much....plastics r juz fine but not outstanding =-=
http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d123462249
Omg.....I wish I could get, but I already need to pay for other stuff....
NIB
Galeon
Galzzly
Galman (Trans. Green)
Voltaic Ape
(Oct. 05, 2011  11:58 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d123462249
Omg.....I wish I could get, but I already need to pay for other stuff....
NIB
Galeon
Galzzly
Galman (Trans. Green)
Voltaic Ape

hah, my fd's gonna bid some of them.
this seller didnt put such gd stuff for long!
Somehow, the Zeus auction is getting out of hand.....
3200Y for ONE, beyblade.
Uncertain $50.00+other stuff.
(Oct. 09, 2011  6:37 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Somehow, the Zeus auction is getting out of hand.....
3200Y for ONE, beyblade.
Uncertain $50.00+other stuff.
that's reli over values....
somehow there's another bid costing <3000yen, 3500BIN
(Oct. 05, 2011  3:46 AM)roux Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  7:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Wow, you guys have seriously been inflating the prices of plastics, haven't you?

if those beys worth that much, then thats fine...
but i dun c points raising the price that much this time
those hms dun mean much....plastics r juz fine but not outstanding =-=
You know, if we all coordinated, the prices don't have to be that high. They aren't worth that much to people in Japan. When I was buying back in 2009, I bought a full case of Random Booster 10's for 1000 yen.

This would be a lot cheaper, beys would be more easily accessible.
Can't stop demand though lol.
I think you completely misunderstood "coordinate"...
Guys, for all of your benefits: Call a lot and that is it! Most of the people who post lots here are bidding right? If not first call first serve basis. That way everything is cheaper and you all get out of the poor house trying to buy a lot with Dragoon MSUV in it!
Seriously.

Edit: I am certain I've proposed this before, apparently nothing has changed. Guys, seriously this only benefits you. There are tons of lots, tons of beys you don't see every day (which you probably do.. :\) that you really want why not organize this to make everything cheaper..?
I don't think that's entirely fair, either. Someone can just call everything and that's that.

I think it would be fair to say you can only have exclusive "dibs" on one thing at a time. Once that auction ends, you can dibs something else. That being said, a "dibs list" should probably be made by someone who is consistently on here and will update the OP regularly. Everyone who uses a middleman service should be in agreement to abide by the dibs list. If one person gets out of line, the entire system will fall apart. We can probably save a ton of money like this.

None of us can be tempted if we see something like a Dragoon MSUV NIB and someone called dibs to bid over it. As much as we may want that initially, we have to restrain ourselves because the opportunity will come again if you're patient enough.
.. Come on, obviously it would be organized fairly. Max 2 lots/auction?
ok, maybe we shoudl list all people who BUY old beyblades, and organize it in some way.
Not really. All you do is whoever decides to link YJA lots/auctions will let everyone know they are bidding on it (by posting the link and saying so) and no one will touch it, or post it just so someone here gets it. Obviously they will call it and first person to post gets it without opposition from others. Obviously if they do this often (more than two consecutive lots) they can't bid. If they do, meh idk punishment.
I think it would just be easier to keep track of one lot. If the lot is not called then it's fair game. It's too hard for everyone to keep track of so many lots. Basically, this would mean every time you go to bid on a lot, you have to check the OP. I don't want to check on 200 links.

I think Ultrablader would be a good candidate for this. He's around here enough.
Sounds good to me. :V
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I think it would just be easier to keep track of one lot. If the lot is not called then it's fair game. It's too hard for everyone to keep track of so many lots. Basically, this would mean every time you go to bid on a lot, you have to check the OP. I don't want to check on 200 links.

I think Ultrablader would be a good candidate for this. He's around here enough.
I only check the links on "beyblade => others part though
but well, sb in the bey forum I'm administrating
(in hong kong) do bid stuff also,
may be I could also give info on what they bid
there'd be some sort of hunters anyway
wtever, at least preventions could be done
in order to stop the competition being that tense
sb simply wanna finish the collection
but the bid price is simply ridiculous recently
RB10 in 1000yen is crazy. can't imagine when it would happen again

anyway,
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...n104899950
my fd's interested on the books lol
hope no one would bid on that except that ssa____
You just reiterated Roux's link.. :V I hope this works out well.