Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

Trust me, DarkFox is rarely beat.
You could say he already owns all the rare HMS on YJA.
(Dec. 03, 2010  11:24 AM)mythic ldrago Wrote: how much heat is that? cause im bringing combustion!

Ask my rival blah what I bring to the table lol

On topic
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/137613156
I saw that.
But I already got a Proto Grey MSUV & Ice Blue Wolborg so it's all yours man. (:

And I'm always being beaten by DarkFox, but finally I beat him on a huge lot. ^^

Sexy NIB MAMS
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:00 PM)blah Wrote: I saw that.
But I already got a Proto Grey MSUV & Ice Blue Wolborg so it's all yours man. (:

And I'm always being beaten by DarkFox, but finally I beat him on a huge lot. ^^

Sexy NIB MAMS

And I won't ever forget it lol but idk about my hopes with that booster and getting the msuv but I will try!
I think we should make a deal for the 3 NIB Jiraiya MS. I dont think that anyone needs all 3 of them. Is there anyone accept me who wants one, too. We can split them through 3Wink
im never beat. you will run out of money! on topic: the booster seems good for its price. hmmmmmmmmmm
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:09 PM)FreedomFighter Wrote: I think we should make a deal for the 3 NIB Jiraiya MS. I dont think that anyone needs all 3 of them. Is there anyone accept me who wants one, too. We can split them through 3Wink

I would lay off them I know of someone buying the lot to then sell and it can save you money to wait
darkfox like i said before im willing to pay $1000. are you willing to top that?
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:16 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: im never beat. you will run out of money! on topic: the booster seems good for its price. hmmmmmmmmmm

haha we shall see
1000$ seems for me a little bit to much for this boosterSmile
you cant be sure that this a Dragoon MSUV
If you are talking 1000 usd then yes you are insane and since I have one already I can wait a little longer since I am spending 1000 on the girlfriends christmas gift today Grin
im talking about the new in box msuv.
so your letting me have it?
So many HMS.
I don t know what to bid on
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:34 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: im talking about the new in box msuv.
so your letting me have it?

He meant if you were going to bid $1000 he'd rather let you have it.

(Dec. 03, 2010  2:25 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: So many HMS.
I don t know what to bid on

Yes, it's a happy day for people who use YJA and want to get rare HMS. ^^
(Dec. 03, 2010  11:45 AM)blah Wrote: Trust me, DarkFox is rarely beat.
You could say he already owns all the rare HMS on YJA.

sigh i'm still on the way to collect slash riger / wybern DJ
while i'll get dranzer MF very soon at abt USD25
Haha, before that bids, please see my thread of Dragoon MS (Toy r us limited ver. and others).

PS: blah, I have Jiraya MS for sale in two days, I guess you may interest?
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:41 PM)roux Wrote: sigh i'm still on the way to collect slash riger / wybern DJ

Ah, the orange one. If his yellow Dranzer MF isn't sold in late December/January, I will buy it. It's so cheap for a NIP Dranzer MF.
Wait who is selling yellow dranzer mf?
(Dec. 03, 2010  3:43 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:41 PM)roux Wrote: sigh i'm still on the way to collect slash riger / wybern DJ

Ah, the orange one. If his yellow Dranzer MF isn't sold in late December/January, I will buy it. It's so cheap for a NIP Dranzer MF.
he wont sell it probably if he's not lacked of $$
(Dec. 03, 2010  6:03 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Wait who is selling yellow dranzer mf?

i am curious as well but I dont think RエスコルピオT125JB will state it now in hopes we dont find out so he still has his shot at it lol, owell
(Dec. 04, 2010  10:03 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2010  6:03 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Wait who is selling yellow dranzer mf?

i am curious as well but I dont think RエスコルピオT125JB will state it now in hopes we dont find out so he still has his shot at it lol, owell
lol
actually it's from a beyblade forum in Hong Kong as a moderator there sells two dranzer MF,
which is the yellow and orange ones
i'll hv the orange dranzer while mr.R hiself will hv the yellow one
anyway.............

anyone bidded the HMS grip without fotos in YJP?
^WHAT ?!
Where ?!
I want an HMS grip so badly !
Are people allowed to speak english in that forum?
Are there some other HMS for sale?
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:12 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Are people allowed to speak english in that forum?
Are there some other HMS for sale?
erm............i have to say
most of them cant understand english well.............><
as the main lang. isnt english in Hong Kong, ppl dun even speak in daily times.
so......Unhappy

there were, but i think there're none now.

(Dec. 04, 2010  2:04 PM)blah Wrote: ^WHAT ?!
Where ?!
I want an HMS grip so badly !

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d113751569
it appeared few days ago.......u didnt recognize it????
Aww, it ended. ):
DAAH.
How could I miss it ?!