Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

(Oct. 11, 2011  10:51 PM)Dan Wrote: You just reiterated Roux's link.. :V I hope this works out well.

Ya hopefully y'all will succeed in the plan y'all were talking about..!! Grin
(Oct. 11, 2011  10:58 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: well roux called it so is his/hers.....carp.

dude I juz said "hope"
dun make any misunderstanding urself.
that final decision is not on me, but I gotta tell
my fd's longing for those books.....

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h157235423
omnomnomnomnonmonmonmnomnonmonmonmonmnonmonmonmnomnomnomnomonmonmnomnomnomnonmonmnonmomnonmonmnonmonmonmonmnomnomnonmonmonmonmnomnomnomnomnonmonmonmnomnonmonmonmnomnomnonmonmonmnomnonmonmnomnonmonmnomnonmnomnonmonmonmnomnomnonmonmonmnomnmnomnomnonmonmonmonmonmnomnonmonmonmonmnomnonmonmnomnomnonmonmnomnomnonmonmnomnonom
I still don't want. Grin
(Oct. 18, 2011  7:37 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: HELL KERBECS BLUE INFERNO VERSION!!!!!!!!!!

Who has 10k yen? XD

It's amazing!!!!!!!! Wooooow,I want it! Cute
(Oct. 18, 2011  7:37 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: HELL KERBECS BLUE INFERNO VERSION!!!!!!!!!!

Who has 10k yen? XD

Wooooooow!!! It's it's it's soooo beautiful I'm speechless..... I must own one!!!!! Eee Eee
Oh wow nice find kaizer hmm it might go up high maybe not..?!? Is anybody gonna call it to try and see if the calling thing Is gonna work..?!? Maybe u want it kaizer..?!? ;p
nah, people won't follow this, and there are certainly other parties who wouldn't nitce this thread and are not part of WBO.
What people outside of the WBO actually hold it to WBO prices?
People will follow it if they come to this thread and you mention in your post for someone to call it only.
lets test it then.
I'ma call it.
No one bid on it, otherwise i'ma get mad =3
the random boosters are sucky..even though i cant see what inside RB 12..but the rest dont really attractive..but the Dark Dragoon and other booster is cool though..
Nothing special about that lot. As long the price doesn't get crazy and stayed below 5000 YEN then is good just for Dark Dragoon. Goodluck Smile
Ah, goodluck bro hopefully everything works out so u can get it..!! Grin and hmm I wonder what's it the RB-9's and RB-12...?? Chief - Hmm ...
One is Flash Leopard..the other RB9..the picture is blank..lol..RB12..looks like Appolon..but who knows since it is fliped..darned that seller..haha
(Oct. 19, 2011  5:44 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: One is Flash Leopard..the other RB9..the picture is blank..lol..RB12..looks like Appolon..but who knows since it is fliped..darned that seller..haha

Hahaha wait they show pics of what's inside the beys..?!?! Grin
scroll down a little..you'll see it..XD
Benjohadi haha oh ok I see lol..!! ;p

Anyways well I hope this calling thing works cause I really want this set----> Set and so ya pls no one bid cause I really want this and so this plan works out thanks..!! Smile
good luck bro..haha..but i thought JR_Tiger was looking for a black dragoon ms..haha
That's a blue dragoon ms dude. Black Dragoon MS comes from a Fukobako booster. That set is incredibly rare with several days to go. It's quite likely that someone not from here could bid against you. I may even go for it Tongue_out_wink
(Oct. 19, 2011  6:32 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: That's a blue dragoon ms dude. Black Dragoon MS comes from a Fukobako booster. That set is incredibly rare with several days to go. It's quite likely that someone not from here could bid against you. I may even go for it Tongue_out_wink

I know someone not from here could bid but the calling thing will help a bit to take away some competition and give people a chance.... :\
Fine just saying man.
(Oct. 19, 2011  6:45 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Fine just saying man.

Haha thanks ultra your opinions are always helpful though..!! Grin