Yahoo! Japan Auctions Topic

(Dec. 04, 2010  2:21 PM)blah Wrote: Aww, it ended. ):
DAAH.
How could I miss it ?!

actually i dun think it worth that much........
i bidded this bunch of stuff 5 months ago
the total cost was juz a half of that lot

That lot there is pretty amazing. Didn't even notice the one with the hms grip probably cause I spot things by picture.
beatiful recolor

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f92112556

not WBBA released?
They just painted over a normal one.
Just wanted to make sure.Thanks Blah
(Dec. 04, 2010  11:21 PM)blah Wrote: They just painted over a normal one.

i also have one which i customized it
not so good though

(Dec. 04, 2010  5:50 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That lot there is pretty amazing. Didn't even notice the one with the hms grip probably cause I spot things by picture.

i do think lots without pictures are pretty weird

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d111853500

ONE MORE GRIP APPEARS
Azuma wanted me to let you guys know that MOJ has put a lot of excess Beyblade stuff they have lying around on YJA. No local shipping fees (of course), but also no transaction fees if you bid through MOJ.

You can see all of the auctions here! http://openuser.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/user/kohaku71

And just as a reminder, Azuma asked you all to make sure you make a deposit before you make any bids.
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:01 AM)Kei Wrote: Azuma wanted me to let you guys know that MOJ has put a lot of excess Beyblade stuff they have lying around on YJA. No local shipping fees (of course), but also no transaction fees if you bid through MOJ.

You can see all of the auctions here! http://openuser.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/user/kohaku71

And just as a reminder, Azuma asked you all to make sure you make a deposit before you make any bids.

Yes we saw those a few days ago, many are my prey :p
i would like to win that dragoon msuv from kohaku71.
sent email to riderproxy to win that for me no matter what Smile
those are great but the ending price would be so high that out of my budget~~
(Dec. 06, 2010  1:20 AM)beyblademon Wrote: i would like to win that dragoon msuv from kohaku71.

welcome to the battlegrounds Grin
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:01 AM)Kei Wrote: And just as a reminder, Azuma asked you all to make sure you make a deposit before you make any bids.

Hi Guys and Gals, I will try to be regular here again, at least once or twice a week visitor. There has been many more items left behind by the beyblade users here and there. There was a mess up on a large TRU order, so we are going to put everything on YJ as well. YJ is better to give everyone a fair chance to win the items. I am dead sure we wouldnt recover our $$$ we have spent for our customers but thats OK with us.
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:23 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  1:20 AM)beyblademon Wrote: i would like to win that dragoon msuv from kohaku71.

what is your maximum budget?
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:58 AM)beyblademon Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:23 AM)DarkFox Wrote:

what is your maximum budget?

well that wouldnt be fair to state such a mysterious number now would it Grin
;] He has none. ^^
DarkFox is evil I tell you. Ever since he came, sad kids have not been able to get their Dragoon MS for cheap prices anymore. )':
how much would be over price for a dragoon msuv? 400? 600?

(i do not want dragoon msuv for cheap but i do not want to pay more than 120 for this)
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:05 AM)blah Wrote: ;] He has none. ^^
DarkFox is evil I tell you. Ever since he came, sad kids have not been able to get their Dragoon MS for cheap prices anymore. )':

greed Smile
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:18 AM)beyblademon Wrote: how much would be over price for a dragoon msuv? 400? 600?

(i do not want dragoon msuv for cheap but i do not want to pay more than 120 for this)

Yea those are very overpriced then again we have a user who claims he is going to toss 1000 at it lol
(Dec. 06, 2010  5:03 AM)beyblademon Wrote: he is probably bluffing.

we shall see
it is strange. i have see HMS lot that has MSUV and is below 350$, why he go 1000 dollar for MSUV?
So, how much you are offering for a Buy It Now and what item link we are talking about?Remember, I can accept any price thats reasonable and supported by this communityTongue_out_wink
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:16 AM)azuma Wrote:
So, how much you are offering for a Buy It Now and what item link we are talking about?Remember, I can accept any price thats reasonable and supported by this communityTongue_out_wink

hey wait I was planning to bid and win multiple items of yours Unhappy
you all focusing on the HMS blades from that seller huh?
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:39 AM)DarkFox Wrote: hey wait I was planning to bid and win multiple items of yours Unhappy
You may win as many items as you like. The bids will remain open for bidding and we will avoid Buy it Now prices after this warning from you.
(Dec. 06, 2010  10:47 AM)roux Wrote: you all focusing on the HMS blades from that seller huh?
Actually, there will be no local shipping costs and wire transfer fees for bidding from kohaku71 and thats a good amount of $$$ when you add them up.
(Dec. 06, 2010  3:47 PM)azuma Wrote: Actually, there will be no local shipping costs and wire transfer fees for bidding from kohaku71 and thats a good amount of $$$ when you add them up.

it's obviously good
but still if they're shipped to Hong Kong, such expenditure cant be avoided