YOUR bladeing end

(Jan. 27, 2009  2:34 AM)Krys Wrote: A separate room for Beyblades...I wanted a separate room for animals when I was little...now I want a separate room for video games, I don't think I'd ever have enough Beyblades to want to have a separate room for them.

^ OMG I thought that I was the only one that wanted a seperate room. A 'toy room' when I was little and a 'video game room' a while ago, now I just want a 'recreation room' for myself where I can have a TV, video games, table tennis, air hockey table, a bookshelf for all my books, magazines, DVDs, CDs, etc. and have a section of the room dedicated to beyblade where I can set up a beystadium Smile
i seriously have more than enough beyblade carp to fill an entire room
I did kinda quit beyblade a while ago (hiaatus, strike, whatever you want to call it) and just put them away due t the low popularity of them back in the day. I even went as far as trying to sell them at a yard sale. Thank God no one wanted them. I'm hoping that I'll have them around when my children find them in the attic lol :p
I've tried to sell things in yard sales and later I'm glad I never did sell them.
(Jan. 27, 2009  3:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i seriously have more than enough beyblade carp to fill an entire room

lol...i know XD i saw all those pics in that one thread..all i could say was "holy carp...O.O"
lol, I think I might have seen that thread, but I can't quite recall
here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-43-page-5.html

page 5 i think...
and i think those are only his plastics.. -.-;
This topic is 'Your blading end' not 'Your blading dream'. Someone seems to have not read the title properly and posted wrongly.
i was just saying that i wasnt going to quit beyblade..i said i might take a break (bcuz of school) but ill keep collecting, and maybe one day have a seperate room for them.

i was also just showing krys where i saw the pics from since he said he couldnt recall. i didnt mean to spam or anything like that.
(Jan. 27, 2009  6:21 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: i was just saying that i wasnt going to quit beyblade..i said i might take a break (bcuz of school) but ill keep collecting, and maybe one day have a seperate room for them.

i was also just showing krys where i saw the pics from since he said he couldnt recall. i didnt mean to spam or anything like that.

I wasn't aiming my post towards you.
(Jan. 27, 2009  7:43 AM)Mankster Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2009  6:21 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: i was just saying that i wasnt going to quit beyblade..i said i might take a break (bcuz of school) but ill keep collecting, and maybe one day have a seperate room for them.

I wasn't aiming my post towards you.

ohh ok im sorry...my head hurts and im tired..just got out of tkd at the time..

ok anyways...back to the topic now
For me, I could end Bey, but it's just soooo fun. Even though there's no one around to bey with. So I might not play as much by myself, but I'm going to try to stay on top of products since I have money to do so.
i have lost interest a few times, nearly thrown them away a couple 'o times too Confused that would have been a bad mistake.
they're my life now. This forum has kept my interest and the first thing i do when i get on the tinternet is 'check the posts!'
i seriously don't know what i would do without them, i can't imagene loosing interest but i just don't know what the future holds for me and my beyblade fandom...
I tend to get out of things a lot when I get bored...but I really like Beyblade and so I'm going to stick with it!! If you don't have anyone to play with, there's always the possibility of just getting two launchers and a couple of Beyblades and just having some of your friends [even if they don't play it regularly] playing it. I plan on doing that.
(Jan. 27, 2009  8:09 PM)neek_alert Wrote: i have lost interest a few times, nearly thrown them away a couple 'o times too Confused that would have been a bad mistake.
they're my life now. This forum has kept my interest and the first thing i do when i get on the tinternet is 'check the posts!'
i seriously don't know what i would do without them, i can't imagene loosing interest but i just don't know what the future holds for me and my beyblade fandom...

I totally agree.Stupid
I've been off and on with Bey almost all my life. I don't see myself ever completely getting rid of all mine
I won't stop liking beyblade anytime soon especially now that the new season is just starting but eventually I'm probably gonna just gradually stop from blading (unlike people that go cold turkey on bey and suddenly stop liking it) Joyful_2 But when I do stop, I'll def. keep my collection Cool
Yeah, that's so strange that some people use to love it and then the get older and start to just absolutely hate it :\ I don't get it, I've gotten out of things, but I never start hating it.
Yeah I know, it's so weird because one day they'll be like so obsessed over it and have like 200 beyblades and then like literally the next day, they absoulutely hate it... which doesn't make any sense... But I would never stop hating beyblade or anything else all of a sudden like that....
Thats what I did with Yugi-oh, I had like 1000 cards and then just suddenly realized how boring it was/bad I was at it and sold my whole collection besides a few cards I kept for keepsakes. But Beyblade is much more fun and unlike a card game, you can play by yourself. I'll probably end up giving my blades tomy kids when I get older.
Beyblade will always be part of me. It's too close to my heart. I never stopped... Through Beyblade I learned love, friendship, sportsmanship, honesty, and even my spirituality.
I cant give up this game I dont want to think
i stop for a while like every 2 months but i will never entirely get over like those 30 year old guy who do transformer reviews on youtube XD
(Jan. 29, 2009  1:44 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Yeah I know, it's so weird because one day they'll be like so obsessed over it and have like 200 beyblades and then like literally the next day, they absoulutely hate it... which doesn't make any sense... But I would never stop hating beyblade or anything else all of a sudden like that....

My brother was complaining today cause I wanted to organize a Pokemon club to meet some new fans who live in my area and he was saying how much he hates it when he owns several of the games and keeps telling me to give him back his Ditto. If he hates it so much he doesn't need it...some people don't make sense at all.
I think some people might act like they hate it just because it's the 'cool' thing to do...not that my brother has any practice in that.
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:19 AM)Anubis Wrote: Beyblade will always be part of me. It's too close to my heart. I never stopped... Through Beyblade I learned love, friendship, sportsmanship, honesty, and even my spirituality.
Same here.