Poll: what do u think about my signatures

awesome
80.88%
good
10.78%
just ok
8.33%
Total: 100% 204 vote(s)
Em do you remember my Sig. on P.4/5 can you make me the same as an Av.?
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:49 PM)GrandCetus145 Wrote: Can u make me an avatar of my user name?
POSTPOSTPOSTIceburnWordsRimshotDumb Rimshot

sig request canceled thanks for telling burn blader
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:03 AM)blader of chaos Wrote: Can i have the same avatar and Sig as Bey Chick 98 but with my name on it?

sorry but it cannot be done
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:34 PM)othellog Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  6:28 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  3:28 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: ok ok u two. u guys can laugh all u want but no im not testing u and dont judge me lol. i want a new sig but i dont have the time. jeez this is embarassing. lol. but i still want the sig. but dont forget, im still a rival of u guys, so dont let ur guard down
hey dude ur r not my rival beydude 5 my only rivals ( friendly rivals ) are :

bbp9

ixus

jacksonian
Ya, I can't compete with you guys. Even though I have made like 40 sig's.

dude have u read i mentioned five at that time i was unable to remember names so forgot urs and i also like ur creations too
hey can i have a sig with kai on the left an tala on the right an in the center put the words

"The Great One"
"WolfieWolf"
in black an can u make the words flash on an off
(Jun. 27, 2011  3:58 PM)Evolution Wrote: Well I really like ur sig and avatar so I thought I would ask u.
Can I make me a sig with a matching avatar like yours but with ryuga, l-drago destroy, and like a redish, and black background also with my username (evolution) withlike a glowing outline around the letters like yours??? Thanks.

sorry to make u wait for such a long time so here u go with ur sig and avatar

[Image: evolutionavatar.jpg]

[Image: evolutionsig.jpg]
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:23 PM)austinnyc116 Wrote: He i need a sig i need a this picture http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb33...sfinal.jpg and the background to be like a green fire with a gothic font saying austinnyc116. thank you

sorry but the link u provided me for the sig is missing
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:20 AM)ichypizza Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:56 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:04 PM)beyruler123 Wrote: hey can you make me a cyber pegasus with dark bull sig i dont care what pics or where you put them i just want a cyber pegasus with a dark bull sig

here is ur sig

[Image: beyruler123.png]

can u make me a sig like this but flame stagotio and ray uincorno and make it look like they just clashed into each other in with sparks flying and in the middle of the sparks my user name from top to bottem in a slant like this \ with the writeing in grafitit like on darkbulls face bolt in like black out like and (sorry i got no idea how to spell this so i takeing my best gess)ornge on the inside with a peporini pizza back gound it toke me 2 hours to timk of the disine

here is ur sig

[Image: ipsig.jpg]
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:58 AM)BladerUltimate Wrote: Can I have one that features Flame Byxis? I don't have photoshop so I cant make my own

here is ur sig

[Image: busig.png]
Thanks XLr8 my sig and avatar look awesome!!!! It was worth the wait...!!!
(Jul. 11, 2011  1:27 PM)Evolution Wrote: Thanks XLr8 my sig and avatar look awesome!!!! It was worth the wait...!!!

ur welcome and also give me credits for the things
Not to bother you, but Xlr8, are you gonna be able to do mine
Hi! I was wondering if you would be able to make a moving avatar showing galaxy pegasus and meteo l-drago battling(spinning through obstacles and hitting and then repeat)? and a matching sig showing Gingka and Ryuga on the two opposite sides of the sigs, and their respective blades battling(Spinning) in the middle and my name anywhere on the bottom(shining/glowing in whatever 2 contrast colours you see fit) with the background being something of the colour like the one you made for beyruler123??? Thank You Very Much in advance...Smile
Sorry to bother you but I was also wondering if you had started mine yet.
i want one exactly like bunnii2165's except with rock leone instead! thanks in advance!
I need a sig with a RAY UNICORNO D125CS coliding with a Poison SERPENT SW 145SD with a green firery background and if you have the birth of a hero font can you put my username and if you dont put like a gothic font.
Hey Xlr8 are gonna make mines.
(Jun. 28, 2011  4:04 PM)bobro1976 Wrote: Hello Xlr! Care to help this old man to design a Sig? Much appreciated.

On the right side of sig, the main character picture should be of http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...kenson.png and background should be something with a pocket watch on the left like http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2007/0...n_time.jpg . Also, if you could add a smaller pic of Basalt Horogium over the background on the left would be great. The text (middle or under character?) should be "Bobro MCMLXXVI ." time roman font. Overall, I am trying to get an old/time effect....

Many thanks if its possible!!

here is ur sig

[Image: oldmansig.jpg]
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:11 AM)Fyurity Wrote: Hello Xlr8!
I would like a signature with Poison Serpent clashing against Burn Pheonix and on top I would like Reji like kind of faded into the background.
Thanks!
BL
Extras:http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=reiji+beyblade&view=detail&id=3FE319FC6DCFA498D0D0EEF9A1541643EA711B7B&first=0&qpvt=reiji+beyblade&FORM=IDFRIR

here is ur sig

[Image: Fyuritysig.png]
(Jun. 29, 2011  6:37 AM)Clarkie Wrote: Hello darr Grin

For my sig i want a brick wall background with vulcan horuseus on the left. I want "Clarkie" in red on the right with Bickham Script Pro Semibold font.
THNX

here is ur sig

[Image: clarkiesig.jpg]
(Jun. 29, 2011  6:55 PM)RayBlader921 Wrote: make me a sig with a Vari Ares background and Yuki Mizusawa and Gingka Hagane on the side with RayBlader921 centered with a GodOfWar font with shadow

here is ur sig dude just changed the font because i thought it looks more nice on this sig

[Image: rb921sig.png]
Dragoonrocks

here is ur sig and avatar dude if any problem with it notify me

[Image: dragoonrocksavatar.png]

[Image: dragonrockssig.png]
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:16 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: [quote='bobro1976' pid='697272' dateline='1309273487']
Hello Xlr! Care to help this old man to design a Sig? Much appreciated.

On the right side of sig, the main character picture should be of http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...kenson.png and background should be something with a pocket watch on the left like http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2007/0...n_time.jpg . Also, if you could add a smaller pic of Basalt Horogium over the background on the left would be great. The text (middle or under character?) should be "Bobro MCMLXXVI ." time roman font. Overall, I am trying to get an old/time effect....

Many thanks if its possible!!

Thanks man. You rock Smile Great artist!
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:16 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: Dragoonrocks

Ha..the sig and avatar rocked as usual....I appreciate the hard work...So Kudos to you for that...Once again thanks man...Wink
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:26 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:

Ha..the sig and avatar rocked as usual....I appreciate the hard work...So Kudos to you for that...Once again thanks man...Wink

thanks dude but tell u the fact that i created it in less than 2 minutes i create most sigs in less than 2 min it's a fact
Hi. I would like a signature and avatar please. For the signature i would like a picture of regi surrounded by a dark green glow to the far right. a picture of poison serpent with a dark green glow (the same as regi) next to regi. I would like a picture of julius caesar surrounded by a black glow to the far left. i would like a picture of gravity perseus surrounded by a black glow (the same as julius caesar) next to julius caesar. also a lightning stike that says vs is the middle in the middle of the picture i would like the backound to be light green on regis side of the lightning and purple on julius caesars side I would like the word EpicSmashAttack where it looks good . For the avatar i would like julius caesar and gravity perseus surrounded by a dark glow with a purple backround and the word EpicSmashAttack where it looks good.

BTW if this is to hard i can make it easy
Can I have a background maybe sky-blue with clouds and rainbow(make the clouds and rainbow faint) then with big hell kerbecs on the right , cyber Pegasus owner(dunno his name) on the left with basalt in the middle and my name curve like rainbow on top of it all with a shiny or sparkling effect(colour:bright gold) thx SmileAnd try to pm it to me ok? Thx again ! SmileSmileSmile.
Can I have a background maybe sky-blue with clouds and rainbow(make the clouds and rainbow faint) then with big hell kerbecs on the right , cyber Pegasus owner(dunno his name) on the left with basalt in the middle and my name curve like rainbow on top of it all with a shiny or sparkling effect(colour:bright gold) thx SmileAnd try to pm it to me ok? Thx again ! SmileSmileSmile.
(Jul. 11, 2011  5:38 PM)B3yBl@d3SpiriTâ„¢ Wrote: Hi! I was wondering if you would be able to make a moving avatar showing l-drago destroy and big bang pegasus battling? and a sig showing ginga and ryuga on the two opposite sides, and their respective blades battling in the middle and my name anywhere on the bottom with the background being something like the one you made for beyruler123??? Thank You Very Much in advance...Smile

He doesnt do animations.

To bad im out :p
And maybe can you make a avatar for me? Ray unicorno with a black background and yellow lighting strike stripes ( diagonal) pls thx again x2 ! Smile))
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:31 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:26 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:

thanks dude but tell u the fact that i created it in less than 2 minutes i create most sigs in less than 2 min it's a fact

Cool , your not a bad signature maker at all Tongue_out_wink ! But you should really work on C4D's , text placements , adjustment layers , lighting etc. Keep up your good work Joyful_2 !
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:43 PM)Soul_ Wrote: Cool , your not a bad signature maker at all Tongue_out_wink ! But you should really work on C4D's , text placements , adjustment layers , lighting etc. Keep up your good work Joyful_2 !

Using Cinema 4D renders is not necessarily proof of a good graphics maker ... If you could actually create something that resembles a Cinema 4D render without taking one from the Internet, and then editing the background properly, that would be better.
Can you make me (vulcanbeys300) a Vulcan Hourseus sig. I think I want
it to have a tan background , my name on top , and the onwer
next to the bey in the middle. and the design could be glowing.

Thanks ,

vulcanbeys300
how do i pic up my signature i dont know how