Xeno Xcalibur vs Victory Valkyrie which is better for attack?

I am new to the beyblade burst classic meta game and I was wondering which is better for K.O attack Xeno Xcalibur or Victory Valkyrie?
(Dec. 07, 2019  3:33 AM)rightspin99 Wrote: I am new to the beyblade burst classic meta game and I was wondering which is better for K.O attack Xeno Xcalibur or Victory Valkyrie?

Victory Valkyrie. However you may want to get the one form the beyblade super custom set heavy ver, because the first two molds of Valkyrie suffer cases of breaks. Xeno Xcalibur May seem like the better option here, except the only two molds of it have breakage issues and no mold was ever made to fix them. So Victory Valkyrie form beyblade super custom set heavy ver.
(Dec. 07, 2019  3:50 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  3:33 AM)rightspin99 Wrote: I am new to the beyblade burst classic meta game and I was wondering which is better for K.O attack Xeno Xcalibur or Victory Valkyrie?

Victory Valkyrie. However you may want to get the one form the beyblade super custom set heavy ver, because the first two molds of Valkyrie suffer cases of breaks. Xeno Xcalibur May seem like the better option here, except the only two molds of it have breakage issues and no mold was ever made to fix them. So Victory Valkyrie form beyblade super custom set heavy ver.

Would Obelisk Odin also be considerable?
(Dec. 07, 2019  4:06 AM)rightspin99 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  3:50 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Victory Valkyrie. However you may want to get the one form the beyblade super custom set heavy ver, because the first two molds of Valkyrie suffer cases of breaks. Xeno Xcalibur May seem like the better option here, except the only two molds of it have breakage issues and no mold was ever made to fix them. So Victory Valkyrie form beyblade super custom set heavy ver.

Would Obelisk Odin also be considerable?

It works but Victory Valkyrie would be a better choice.