Xeno Xcalibur Discussion

(Mar. 03, 2017  2:44 AM)Homax Wrote: I still like my worn down Impact more. <3

Like your Impact Driver all you want. Just know that it won't be legal for tournament play, and any test results you post using it cannot be accepted as accurate representations of the part's intended behavior. We don't encourage or permit illegal modification of parts like this in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

To prevent the further derailment of this thread, discussion of this irrelevant topic going forward will be treated as SPAM.
(Mar. 03, 2017  3:19 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Like your Impact Driver all you want. Just know that it won't be legal for tournament play, and any test results you post using it cannot be accepted as accurate representations of the part's intended behavior. We don't encourage or permit illegal modification of parts like this in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

To prevent the further derailment of this thread, discussion of this irrelevant topic going forward will be treated as SPAM.

All I wanted to do with my initial post was talk about my experience with the Impact driver, bring to people's attention that it can be a cool part and maybe find someone to chat about it with. (guess why - it could be a fun conversation)
All it was turned into is throwing misused words like "illegal" and "unnatural" at me and telling me I'm "SPAM". 
Thanks for being talkative and open minded.

PS: Please don't respond to this post of mine, I just wanted to let you know. This conversation is pointless already and shouldn't go further.
(Mar. 03, 2017  12:02 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: No offence but that "turning rubber" is illegal too
I simply made the rubber spikes stand up after every match, since it's exactly how it should've been.

(Mar. 03, 2017  1:10 PM)Homax Wrote: All I wanted to do with my initial post was talk about my experience with the Impact driver, bring to people's attention that it can be a cool part and maybe find someone to chat about it with. (guess why - it could be a fun conversation)
I guess you can test it out, but you need to state that your driver is worn to give others a heads up. That way, we can test out a really fun part. I'd also love to know how would a worn Impact driver perform.

Anyway, now that we're back on topic, I've tested out X2IQ as promised.
Beast Behemoth Gravity Orbit vs Xeno Xcalibur Infinite Quake
B2GO: 14 (1 BF, 12 SF, 1 KO)
X2IQ: 4 (1 SF, 1 LAD SF, 1 BF, 1 KO)
Draw: 2 (2 DSF)
Picked B2GO since it's the combo X2 had trouble dealing with previously, and this is no exception. Thanks to the Quake driver, however, it bursted far less than before.
Although Infinity doesn't give the sort of unbalance I seeked, it did however offer LAD in return.
I highly, highly doubt that Xeno Xcalibur Infinity Quake offers anything close to Life After Death... We all need to be careful with how we use that term, as I think it is erroneously used most of the time.
If you launch it the way xhaka does in the anime it goes straight through the middle its great for defense and stamina types
(Mar. 04, 2017  6:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I highly, highly doubt that Xeno Xcalibur Infinity Quake offers anything close to Life After Death... We all need to be careful with how we use that term, as I think it is erroneously used most of the time.

According to the definition I've read in the LAD vs precession thread, LAD means "the ability to rotate after the bey has fallen over". When rotating a bey with Infinity disk by hand, you can clearly see that the bey still moves for a second or two, quite similarly to what happens with Spread, since Infinity is actually pretty round.

To conclude, it's pretty much useless to use Infinity on X2_Q since it's not extremely unbalanced that I hoped it to be.
hey, is Xcalibur getting a God system upgrade at all? If so, could it be possible to give it Dual Rotation, because I have a few ideas on how to give it that kind of ability.
(May. 08, 2017  1:08 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: hey, is Xcalibur getting a God system upgrade at all? If so, could it be possible to give it Dual Rotation, because I have an Idea on how to give it that kind of ability.

I think a great way for Takara to upgrade Xeno Excalibur, would be to make him have two blades, instead of one down the middle.  The two blades could work like Final drive or Reboot, but on a larger scale.  At full spin Excaliburs blades would extend at a decent length, adding massive attack points to deal a lot of damage.  Then toward the end of the battle, the blades would retract into their sheaths to help the Bey conserve spin due to it's horrible stamina.

Also,  I would love to see God series versions of all the rare Beys that were hard to get due to either being in random boosters or expensive sets.  God Series is still young, and I can't wait to see what they will due with it's gimmicky nature.
Not a bad idea, but what about Dual Rotation? I mean, they would have to create some sort of bey with Dual Rotation. Xcalibur would be perfect for it, since it's layer is symmetrical, it could attack from any rotational direction, as well as making it a reference to something like Gravity Perseus' special move from the Metal Masters TV show.
(May. 08, 2017  1:50 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: Not a bad idea, but what about Dual Rotation? I mean, they would have to create some sort of bey with Dual Rotation. Xcalibur would be perfect for it, since it's layer is symmetrical, it could attack from any rotational direction, as well as making it a reference to something like Gravity Perseus' special move from the Metal Masters TV show.

So you're basically saying a Burst version of Vari Ares DD?  I think that does sound like a better idea.  And the Driver could be basically the same thing as DD.  Not a bad idea at all.
(May. 08, 2017  1:08 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: hey, is Xcalibur getting a God system upgrade at all? If so, could it be possible to give it Dual Rotation, because I have a few ideas on how to give it that kind of ability.

(May. 08, 2017  1:44 PM)PrestyPirouette Wrote:
(May. 08, 2017  1:08 PM)DracoYggdrasil1 Wrote: hey, is Xcalibur getting a God system upgrade at all? If so, could it be possible to give it Dual Rotation, because I have an Idea on how to give it that kind of ability.

I think a great way for Takara to upgrade Xeno Excalibur, would be to make him have two blades, instead of one down the middle.  The two blades could work like Final drive or Reboot, but on a larger scale.  At full spin Excaliburs blades would extend at a decent length, adding massive attack points to deal a lot of damage.  Then toward the end of the battle, the blades would retract into their sheaths to help the Bey conserve spin due to it's horrible stamina.

Also,  I would love to see God series versions of all the rare Beys that were hard to get due to either being in random boosters or expensive sets.  God Series is still young, and I can't wait to see what they will due with it's gimmicky nature.

This thread is to talk about the competitive aspect of X2, if you want to speculate about X2's God Layer then do so in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.
Sorry, it was my fault that this conversation started, I just thought it was a good idea to have a conversation about Xeno Xcalibur getting an upgrade on a Xcalibur thread, my bad. Still, to me, Xcalibur isn't utilized enough to be counted as a completely unbalanced, I have a Xeno Xcalibur, and it's completely fine when it comes to balance, especially when I use something like Revolve or Press.