Xbox Live Gamertags

My tag's LethargicUndead. I'm pretty much always on Halo 3. Highest skill 44, so close to a Brigadier =\

I've got some awesome custom forge maps, so hit me up if you'd like to see 'em.

... Just not today... Damn Xbox Live update...

[Image: LethargicUndead.ashx]
Here is mine...I only play when I'm over my mates =D. 8MB connection and a 500KBps ...BOOYA!
[Image: Branesurjery.png]
Hit me up for some Soul Calibur IV, Halo 3, Burnout Paradise, or Castle Crashers.
I have added 98% of everybody in this thread. My GT is TGEspio =D.
(Nov. 27, 2008  10:13 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I have added 98% of everybody in this thread. My GT is TGEspio =D.
I added you when ı saw your profile
[Image: THEUNKOWNGOD.png]

I need to upgrade to gold again.

Edit: I've upgraded!

Right now I mostly play Battlefield Bad Company or Halo 3. Just add me and maybe we'll play a bit.
Mines is BKPride245. Grin
Is anybody actually on Live? I mean I added a lot of people but nobody accepted my friend request...

Add me on TGEspio.
LittleJehu

Im mostly on armored core 4a and gears of war(the first one)
[Image: mango+mariachi.png]

add this if you want, but it's only available for a month.

Halo 3 and Phantasy Star Universe are the main things I'll be playing though.
[Image: iSkateNick.png]

I only have this for a month at the moment. A good uni friend of mine has a lot of games, so if you want to play something specific with me just for casual kicks, let me know ^__^.
Mine is

[Image: Jsk2003.png]
Ransack13
[Image: I%20Wanna%20Drown.png]

I play GHWT almost exclusively now, and I just got my XBOX last christmas.
suspectarjun; add me as a friend if you want, but I don't have gold anymoreUnhappy. My Xbox is at home, and I just don't play with it enough to get a subscription until summer. I mean the last time I booted up the damn thing was in January.
(Jan. 02, 2009  4:38 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Is anybody actually on Live? I mean I added a lot of people but nobody accepted my friend request...

Add me on TGEspio.

It's kind of weird because I was your friend...and now it's like you deleted your account...
Uhh... I only have original xbox with live (not buying a 360 until I decide if I'll play it much) but for now my gamertag is Lord Pikachao.

I have Halo 2 (though no mic) which is mostly what I play so... if anyone's even bothered, I might play a few games. =]
Should of posted this months ago: