Xbox Live Gamertags

theredguy25. Big surprise there. Tongue_out
oh my xbox live gamer tag is kirahomer360 so any body can add me if they want
Its only for one month but mine is Thresher009. I'm on Soul calibur 4 because my gears wont work.
EDIT: Fixed hit me up for Halo 3 Soul Calibur 4 and GoW Added Everyone
Here is mine,

Bai Long Samu

If you don't have any intention with playing with me or even talking to me then please refrain from adding me.
[Image: Riddle93.png]
Add me, we can have a game of Street Fighter IV or something. I pretty much own every mech-based game on the console, xbla included. I'll accept a request to play one at any time.
if any one wants to add me my GT =

PRODDER JAY

im recently playing Sacred 2 Smile
[Image: serenecrimson.png]

Yeah, I don't play that much, I have a TON of games with 0 achievements unlocked.
I mean to play them, but never get around to it. Tongue_out

Someday I'll play through my backlog.
[Image: IcedOutAkio.png]

This is mine.
I just play Unreal and Soul Calibur 4, though.
[Image: Mirraslogo.png]

My gamercard. Smile

Btw, I'm not the only one to play in that account.
Yo Check my signature there is my Gamer tag: Cal16

Hit me up with a friend request.

:] see you on live
[Image: RuM90.png]
I GOT BORDERLANDS if anyone wants unlimited shields awsome guns or whatever or eridians pm me
Xbox Live is an online multi player gaming and digital media delivery service created and operated by Microsoft Corporation. It is currently the only online gaming service that charges users a fee to play multi player gaming. A Gamertag is the universal name for a player's username on Microsoft's Xbox Live. A Gamertag used online must be unique Gamertags can be changed using a premium service on the Xbox 360 consoleof 800.
[Image: Daemon42.png]

If you're going to add me, tell me you're on the WBO, or else I probably won't accept.

Also, I don't have Gold 'cause I rarely go online anymore. So... yeah.
Hello new to the discusion but not in this forum im a preety old visitor and i have a question that "How to change your Xbox LIVE gamertag" i really needed the ans of this question
the mygamercard.net thing doesn't work Unhappy
GT: Deathboy731
i recently got red ringed though Unhappy
(Jul. 26, 2010  8:57 AM)Worl Wrote: Hello new to the discusion but not in this forum im a preety old visitor and i have a question that "How to change your Xbox LIVE gamertag" i really needed the ans of this question

You need to pay to get it changed.

http://tinyurl.com/35fzmns