Nov

XTRA Xtreme Challenge: 3 people teams, 3 teams fighting it out, LETS DO THIS THING!!!

Tempe, AZ
18 bladers registered (18 maximum) View All
DratiniKing10's avatarConnor akabane's avatarMaverick Akin's avatarglitchy.iso's avatarScottysums13's avatarScottysums's avatarPyschoLonginus's avatarAmh1879's avatarTR3WOLF's avatarPhoenixontopp22's avatar
First Baptist Church Tempe - Activity Room
4525 S McClintock Drive
  You will use the entrance in the middle of the building. Organizers will let you in. Park in back of building.
Direct message the organizer "DratiniKing10"
1PM on 11/02/2024
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Experimental

An experimental ruleset is in place for this event (see event description).

Admission
10 cash

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS INFO **

COST: 10 Dollars Per Blader
We will be accepting CASH ONLY! Please bring the exact dollar amount if possible. Please pay in dollars, not coins. Thank you. 

This tournament will be INVITE ONLY!!! If you want to participate, private message me on discord “Dratini King” or on WBO “DratiniKing10” and I will add you. 

According to the WBO official rules, people are not allowed to use Unbranded/Fake Beys / parts. You can use ONLY OFFICIAL Hasbro and Takara Tomy (TT) merchandise. If you have any more questions DM me here at "DratiniKing10" or my discord "Dratini King #0308". You can review the official rules. Here are the Beyblade X Format Rules made by WBO: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CIXcYMoVEXVse8gGpAzKpoLOhQa3R_gEbtNmSMFVIEo/edit 

12:30PM - 12:50PM: Check In
12:50PM - 12:55PM: Announcements
12:55PM - 1PM: Bracket Set up and Tournament Starts
Note: the tournament will end by 4:30pm, but possibly sooner. 

** IMPORTANT NOTE ** -- You MUST be signed in by 12:55PM **
WBO Rules state that once the tournament starts, participants can NOT be added. 
PLEASE COME EARLY so you don't miss out!

This is a 3on3 TEAM TOURNAMENT,  meaning everyone will be using 3 X type Beyblades with different combos across the teams. You are allowed to use repeating parts except with some limitations and bans which are below.

LIMITATIONS:
Layers: WizardRod
The Wizard Rod Layer will be limited to 1 per TEAM, since it is extremely powerful and it wouldn’t be fun for 3 people to be spamming WizardRod in the same team.

BANS:
Bits: Metal Needle
Metal Needle can damage stadiums and I don’t want the Wide Xtreme Stadium damaged so because of that it is banned. 

You will be allowed to change your Beyblade in between opponents. You just have to make sure you are still following the Bans/Limitations.  

Customizations like paint or stickers are NOT allowed unless it comes from the manufacturer that way (Stock)

Ideally, make your team of 3 players before joining the tournament. However, if you want to join and do NOT have a full team of 3, please message me and I will help you get on a team so that you can participate. 

We will be using the Takara Tomy Wide Xtreme stadium for the first stage/main phase for this tournament. Three Bladers battle at the same time on this stadium, one per team. The rules we will be using are below:

Last Person spinning +2 
Second to last person spinning +1 
If a bey goes out the last bey to have contact with it gets +1 
If a bey bursts the last bey to have contact with it gets +1 
A bey that has stopped spinning and the last point of contact for another bey that bursts or goes out = 0 
Xtreme pockets + Burst + Over Finish = +1 point 
8 points to win

Top 2 teams with the most points will go onto finals, which will be in the regular TT Xtreme Stadium and whatever team gets 9 points first will be the winner. 

Raffle: For the people who do not make it to finals, there will 2 free individual (not team) raffle prizes that everyone who is not in the finals will be in the drawing to win. 

Participant Cap: 18 (6 Teams of 3) 
(Firm Cap) 

** PLEASE LEAVE the TOURNAMENT ONLINE if you are unable to attend. Do NOT no show ** 
The WBO states that if you sign up for a tournament and you don't show without leaving the tournament officially ahead of time the WBO will give you a penalty against your profile. This info is listed within the WBO Community Rules if you want to read more. Link: https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ 

We will NOT be providing lunch or drinks so please bring your own. No alcohol is permitted within the venue. 

This is an INDOOR and air conditioned venue. We are very grateful to have found a place indoors that is willing to host our tournament. We hope that the staff at FBC Tempe will find all of our group members to be enjoyable and polite.  Please be kind and patient. Thank you! 

We understand that Bladers (especially if they are children) want to bring people with them, but please be mindful we only have a limited amount of space.. Please limit the amount of people observing to 1 or 2 people per Blader. Thank you. 

If anyone has any questions about the format or rules, please reach out to me on here "DratiniKing10" or on Discord "Dratini King#0308". We look forward to seeing you all there!

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
(Aug. 18, 2024  8:30 PM)Trsal Wrote: This event has been approved.
Thanks Trsal

@Ozzi Oddwalt Welcome to the WBO
Hopefully I can go

What prizes are for the top 3?
(Sep. 03, 2024  4:18 AM)Oreysen Gsborn Wrote: Hopefully I can go

You just got to wait and see =). Also the prizes are for the top 2 teams. Please read the thread because it has all the information.

(Sep. 03, 2024  4:18 AM)Oreysen Gsborn Wrote: Hopefully I can go

Here I will add you for now and message back here or message me privately when you know either way if you can go or not ok? I will also right down that you need a team.
For those who are signed up for my team tournament on November 2nd. Just a heads up since it is invite only if you need to drop out of the tournament I need you to send me a direct message and let me know. At this point the tournament is full and I am keeping a wait-list for anyone who is interested in joining if anyone dropped out.