Wyvern Whale - Event Cancelled

Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Great Blue Heron Park
3202 Dovecote Dr, Quakertown, PA 18951
  Meet under the pavillion
12:00 PM on 06/26/2024
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
This is a Beyblade X tournament, only Takara Tomy and Hasbro X Generation Beyblades will be allowed.
Matches will be played in the Takara Tomy Xtreme Stadium.
Registration will begin at 11:30am, and matches will begin to be called at 12:00PM. If you are running late, please message me so that I know.
First Stage matches will be played in 1on1 Format up to 4 points. Final Stage matches will be Deck Format up to 7 points.
Participant Cap: 12
Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle

Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.

Point Values:
Out-spin: 1 point
Burst: 2 points
Over Finish: 2 points
Xtreme Finish: 3 points

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
(Jun. 23, 2024  5:42 AM)DragonX1111 Wrote: Why is it on a weekday?

Because that is when I am able to host
This matches for event have now been processed.