Wyvang Kraken BD145CS

Can you do the sliding shoot well?
If you notice other people's defense tests vs. flash it's usually something like flash has 8 wins or something like that.
You really need to redo those attack tests, Flash should be racking up at least 55%.
(Aug. 02, 2013  4:21 AM)AZL Wrote: Can you do the sliding shoot well?

Kinda? Not reallyUnhappy

(Aug. 02, 2013  4:26 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: You really need to redo those Flash Orion CH120R2F tests, Flash should be racking up at least 55%.

Ok I'll redo those testsSmile
(Aug. 02, 2013  4:20 AM)ryukiba Wrote: What do you mean my attack tests look weird?Uncertain

I think he means that it is uncommon to see a Beyblade, even top tier Defense Customizations, get results like that against Top Tier Attack Customizations. Specifically, I find it odd that Diablo Orion CH120 MF had better win rates as opposed to Flash Orion CH120 R2F.

If you are not performing a Sliding Shoot with the Attack types, then the Attack Type will be at a disadvantage.
(Aug. 02, 2013  4:39 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2013  4:20 AM)ryukiba Wrote: What do you mean my attack tests look weird?Uncertain

I think he means that it is uncommon to see a Beyblade, even top tier Defense Customizations, get results like that against Top Tier Attack Customizations. Specifically, I find it odd that Diablo Orion CH120 MF had better win rates as opposed to Flash Orion CH120 R2F.

If you are not performing a Sliding Shoot with the Attack types, then the Attack Type will be at a disadvantage.

Ok like I said I'll retest them tomorrow and I'll also do the Sliding Shoot!Smile
I can do some tests for you, I'll have them up as soon as possible Smile
Ok thanks LMAO!!Smile
I did a retest against Flash Orion CH120R2FSmile and the sliding shootSmile

Sorry for double posting
I'd like to see the results! I believe the win rate of Wyvang Kraken decreased significantly, considering Flash Orion CH120R2F ability to push K.O.
It's in the OP