Wyvang Kraken BD145CS

Hello!Smile
I made a new combo, a defense type Beyblade.
Benchmark:
Flash Orion GB145MF vs Revizer Revizer BD145CS
Here are my tests:
Wyvang Kraken BD145CS vs Phantom Kerbecs AD145WD
Wyvang Kraken BD145CS vs Balro Balro CH120R2F
Wyvang Kraken BD145CS vs Flash Orion W145MF
Wyvang Kraken BD145CS vs Flash Orion CH120R2F
Wyvang Kraken BD145CS vs Diablo Orion CH120RSF
Wyvang Kraken BD145CS vs Diablo Orion CH120MF
Feel free to do your own tests on this combo too!Grin
MFB/Zero G parts
Could you post a benchmark with Flash? Other than that this looks pretty good! (Benchmark vs like Duo BD145RB)
I think theblackdragon has already made a similar combo: wyvang wyvang bd145 rsf. Unhappy
This is just a standard defense combo :\ Not really anything new... I believe Wyvang Reviser BD145CS was tested a while ago in the Wyvang thread, and that's basically just a slightly advanced version of this. Smile
(Jul. 27, 2013  11:13 PM)BloodLacerta Wrote: Could you post a benchmark with Flash? Other than that this looks pretty good! (Benchmark vs like Duo BD145RB)

Ok but I don't have DuoUnhappy
Then do it against Revizer Revizer BD145CS.

Yeah, this is just a cookie-cutter combo. Nothing special.

Just because you add Wyvang to any combo doesn't make it thread worth IMO.
All this is a standard defense combo, nothing innovative about it, you obviously don't have RDF either which is far superior which is why you keep making all of these cs combos. Just a thought for the future, if a thread already exists for a combo and "yours" has only one part in variation just don't make a new thread for it.
(Jul. 28, 2013  1:36 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Then do it against Revizer Revizer BD145CS.

Yeah, this is just a cookie-cutter combo. Nothing special.

Just because you add Wyvang to any combo doesn't make it thread worth IMO.

Ok I'll do it against that combo

I thought this had some sort of good defenseUncertain

(Jul. 28, 2013  1:57 PM)Time Wrote: All this is a standard defense combo, nothing innovative about it, you obviously don't have RDF either which is far superior which is why you keep making all of these cs combos. Just a thought for the future, if a thread already exists for a combo and "yours" has only one part in variation just don't make a new thread for it.

Ok if I supposedly copied theblackdragon sorry!Unhappy I wasn't trying tooUnhappy
You're right... it does have great defense. Smile It's just that it's pretty much already been tested before. :\ Before you make a thread for a combo, you should check to make sure that it's something new, or at least not almost exactly identical to another combo that someone tested. Wink
Ok I'm sorry if I copied one of your combosUnhappy I didn't know this had already been tested before I thought I was making a new defensive comboUnhappy
(Jul. 28, 2013  11:36 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Ok I'm sorry if I copied one of your combosUnhappy I didn't know this had already been tested before I thought I was making a new defensive comboUnhappy

Oh no, you didn't copy anything I did. Tongue_out This is just a regular old defense combo.

Plus, slightly modifying other people's combos is one of the ways the meta evolves! So "copying" other people's combos isn't a bad thing, as long as your modification makes it better. Wink
Oh so did I do that?Uncertain
Your combo has more stamina ^-^
Cool!Smile but RDF would've added more stamina!Uncertain and unfortunately I lost my RDF!!Crying
Against opposite spin. In general, a non-aggresive CS has more stamina
That's coolSmile
How about against Diablo Orion CH120RSF/MF.
Just a random combo.
Ok I'll do that todaySmile
Thanks.
I was able to do them!Smile the battle are in the OP
Wow, diablo Orion CH120MF wasn't that bad. He about against Balro Balro CH120R2F.
I know!Smile It was a pretty epic battleGrin I've done a battle against Balro Balro alreadySmile it's in the OP
(Jul. 27, 2013  11:13 PM)BloodLacerta Wrote: Could you post a benchmark with Flash? Other than that this looks pretty good! (Benchmark vs like Duo BD145RB)

I finally did the benchmarkSmile sorry I took so longUnhappy I've been busy with other stuff

Sorry for the double post
Your attack tests seem very strange, no offense, but I think someone who's better at attack types should test. Unhappy
What do you mean my attack tests look weird?Uncertain