21.43%
Meh..
71.43%
Bad
7.14%
Sucks A Lot.. I mean LOTT
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
If you honestly are you using the MF is too mainstream argument, that's nice and all, however you can't deny that in lots of situations MF > BSF. BSF will also have the upper hand in certain situations, but I believe MF is a better bottom, overall.

Do some benchmarks with MF and BSF, compare em, and see how they perform.

Also, don't change the entire combo, just because it loses to something! There will always be combos that can beat whatever you're making, a perfect combo is impossible. It keeps the metagame balanced.

I can also test this, however I'm in the same boat as Ingulit. I don't know what this is for, really.
I'll try to do the benchmark test tommorow because it's night here.but what should it be benchmarked with Phantom AD145WD@ Raigeko13 it is supposed to attack stamina types and outspin defense type while retaining defense
I'm sorry if this is not good and outclassed.
EDIT : Sorry i have to go on vacation until Sunday completely forgot that.
(Jun. 13, 2013  4:12 PM)Ingulit Wrote: BSF is a lot taller and has a different attack pattern than MF, so they're kind of apples and oranges.

Why couldn't this KO Reviser Dragooon B: D? Lips_sealed

I'll give this a shot, but I'm confused what exactly this custom is supposed to be good at :\

Because opposite spin is harder to knock out. They purposely design them that way to make the game more balanced.
(Jun. 13, 2013  4:12 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Why couldn't this KO Reviser Dragooon B: D? Lips_sealed

I'll give this a shot, but I'm confused what exactly this custom is supposed to be good at :\
Don't get me wrong, it certainly got close. Dragooon was wall-saved on multiple occasions in both tests.
I did some short tests (10 battles) and the SA165 combo still only got 2 KOs, while the LW160 only got a single.
I'm guessing that my Wyvang is just worn down, honestly. I used it a lot for the Wyvang Discussion thread, and of course for personal combo testing.
And My Wyvang is also worn i could take pictures if you guys want to see how extremely worn it is.Its because i tried to make unsuccesful combo when i first got it.And if you're wondering it was Goreim Wyvang GB145R2F.
(Jun. 13, 2013  5:06 PM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2013  4:12 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Why couldn't this KO Reviser Dragooon B: D? Lips_sealed

Don't get me wrong, it certainly got close. Dragooon was wall-saved on multiple occasions in both tests.
I did some short tests (10 battles) and the SA165 combo still only got 2 KOs, while the LW160 only got a single.
I'm guessing that my Wyvang is just worn down, honestly. I used it a lot for the Wyvang Discussion thread, and of course for personal combo testing.

That's my point. It is actually harder to knock out. They've designed them that way ever since plastics 7 years ago. In my testing it got 10% against a Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF. You did nothing wrong. It's just that SA165 has better stamina than LW160. If I had the time too i'd do testing on Sa165 as well I would but i'm busy all weekend.

(Jun. 13, 2013  5:14 PM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: And My Wyvang is also worn i could take pictures if you guys want to see how extremely worn it is.Its because i tried to make unsuccesful combo when i first got it.And if you're wondering it was Goreim Wyvang GB145R2F.

Read my post above. Your Wyvang probably isn't worn at all. Stop putting yourself down. I'll post my tests tomorrow. They're done it's just i've been busy all of today.
(Jun. 15, 2013  1:08 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2013  5:06 PM)Zancrow Wrote:

That's my point. It is actually harder to knock out. They've designed them that way ever since plastics 7 years ago. In my testing it got 10% against a Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF. You did nothing wrong. It's just that SA165 has better stamina than LW160. If I had the time too i'd do testing on Sa165 as well I would but i'm busy all weekend.

(Jun. 13, 2013  5:14 PM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: And My Wyvang is also worn i could take pictures if you guys want to see how extremely worn it is.Its because i tried to make unsuccesful combo when i first got it.And if you're wondering it was Goreim Wyvang GB145R2F.

Read my post above. Your Wyvang probably isn't worn at all. Stop putting yourself down. I'll post my tests tomorrow. They're done it's just i've been busy all of today.

Yeah man they deliberately made the Dragoons - the big attack series - left spin i.e. in opposite spin to the rest of the game just to cripple them because uh help me out here I don't understand this theory of tops
Ultra, I think he would know if his Wyvang is worn.
He's the owner of after all.

Also, the left spin thing ... They made left spin beys ... to make left spin beys.
There was no balancing the metagame, or anything ... You've got to remember sometimes, this is a toy we're discussing, not a next generation advance in physics. It's just a toy.