Wyvang Girago BD145MF

I was playing around with combos when I stumbled upon this combo, firstly I want to thank thedarkdragon for inspiring me to make this thread I saw his Reviser Girigo SA165MF combo, it looked so well it inspired me to make my own Girigo + MF combo.

Parts

Regular stone face- Sadly my only MSF broke but a MSF or MSF-H would be fine

Girago + Wayvang- I chose Girago because of its low rotational recoil, and amazing capabilities with Wyvang.
Wyvang has incredible smash with Girigo so that is why I chose it.

BD145- Adds weight, great vs attack types

MF- Nice amount of attack power, weight of everything else keeps it in the stadium

Standard procedure
Wyvang Girago vs Reviser Killerken BD145 CS
Wyvang Girago win rate 65% (9 KO, 4 OS)
Reviser Killerken win rate 35% (2 KO, 5 OS)
Wow this was a good battle about 7 of the KOs were late in the battle all of RK's KO's were wall saves

Wyvang Girago vs Reviser Dragooon Bearing Drive
Wyvang Girago win rate 60% (All KO)
Reviser Dragooon win rate 40 % (1 KO, 7 OS)
As I said previously this combo has wicked KO power.

Videos
OP updated with video, I would appreciate if you guys could test this. Thanks.
Can't see the video...
The video works fine.

Am I the only one who pronounces Girago, "Jee-Rah-Go" ? Haha
Hmm... must just be my phone.
This is great! I was going to use Wyvang on Reviser Girago SA165MF, but it seemed to get KO'd more than reviser, and it didn't have enough stamina to OS most stamina types. I'll try it again though...

*Twenty minutes later*...

With Wyvang, the combo can for some reason KO 230 combos much more effectively, but against anything lower than 165, it cannot OS nearly as well. It has quite a bit more attack power in general though, but for some reason, it actually has higher recoil than when paired with reviser, But, with BD145, that isn't much of a problem. I love this combo!! Nice work! Smile (Also, when you're launching it, it looks a little too deep. Just a thought. You may want to tilt a little less. Tongue_out)
Ha wow thanks! Any battle requests?
Nice combo! This as one of the many reasons I need a Wyvang. Could you test against
Dragooon SA165 EWD
Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RF
Duo 230 D/SD/PD
Someone at the tourney yesterday used something similar to this:

Wyvang Wyvang E230MF.

He did well and won the whole tourney with it.
Wouldn't E230 would have wobbling issues with MF considering its small diameter?
Whoops that was used in zero g format not BB-10.
I tested vs Diablo and Dragooon I'm at soccer practice right now and will be staying the night over a friend's house, so the tests will be up tommarow, anything else to be tested.

And could someone help with testing, I would appreciate it. Smile
Can you try testing this against Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD? I know you have a lot of tests to do, so once you are done those, please test these, thanks!
(Apr. 30, 2013  3:33 AM)LMAO Wrote: Can you try testing this against Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD? I know you have a lot of tests to do, so once you are done those, please test these, thanks!

Oh I tested that already it will be posted after school for me.
Wyvang Girago BD145MF VS Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD
Wyvang Girago Win Rate 65% (13 KO)
Raviser Dragoon Win Rate 35% (7 OS)
Wyvang Girago BD145MF VS MF-H Diablo Kerbeks BD145R2F
Wyvang Girago Win Rate 55% (9 OS, 2 KO)
Diablo Kerbeks Win Rate 45% (9 KO)
Whoah, it did really well against Reviser Dragooon! Great combo Yuko! I think this has potential to be Top Tier!
(May. 01, 2013  12:19 AM)LMAO Wrote: Whoah, it did really well against Reviser Dragooon! Great combo Yuko! I think this has potential to be Top Tier!

Revizer Dragoon SA165EWD always does badly against Attack ...
(May. 01, 2013  12:19 AM)LMAO Wrote: Whoah, it did really well against Reviser Dragooon! Great combo Yuko! I think this has potential to be Top Tier!
Most attack can take out Revizer Dragooon. Thanks for testing it against Anti-Attack by the way.
(May. 01, 2013  12:28 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
Most attack can take out Revizer Dragooon. Thanks for testing it against Anti-Attack by the way.

No problem anything else needed to be tested?
Thank you for testing, but my OCD is yelling at me every time you spell Wyvang, as Wayvang....lol
(May. 01, 2013  12:48 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: Thank you for testing, but my OCD is yelling at me every time you spell Wyvang, as Wayvang....lol

Oh sorry Ill change it lol XD
No worries buddy! There is no telling how many times I spelled Dragooon with 2 o's , Gargole with a y, and Revizer with an s, and Kai-V had to correct me. Seriously though, I love all the testing going on right now!
Woah... Nice smash! and taking down Diablo? I must say I am suprised and impressed. Thanks Yukoray14! Smile
Any thing else to test against.
(May. 02, 2013  11:14 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Any thing else to test against.

Actually, could you test it against Killerken/Reviser Genbull SA165 (attack mode) MB? I am debating whether or not to make a thread for this, and if I did it wouldn't be for a couple weeks... Girago will probably KO it, but i just wanna make sure. Smile