Wyvang Dragooon BD145LRF/R2F

I dont have two Dragooons sadly. But the other tests are coming right up!
I'll try to make of this versus balro2 and bd145rdf. 10 rounds only, however.
Yay videos are up
here it is
vs attack

this one I had so many mislaunches
so sorry for the
inconvenience

Double post AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHH
Got some test against stamina
Coincidentally, they both had the same results.

Vs Stamina

New Benchmark!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa... that video didn't look like 90% against Reviser to me. :\ Looked more like 50-60%.

Could be wrong though. I only watched like 2 minutes of it. XD

Very nice benchmark... that would explain why your KO rates are so high. Tongue_out Keep it up.
Same here TBD. Hmmm....... I like the results. Can I ask you to do a combo? I would like to see any more tests in video if you don't mind?
Now theblackdragon, that was mean.

Nice tests, but why do the beys sound loose?
I mislaunched to much in the vids, sometimes stalling, and sometimes i forgot to tighten them...... score was 6-4 for rr tests and 9-1 for bb.
(Oct. 01, 2013  2:13 AM)cccyyy Wrote: I mislaunched to much in the vids, sometimes stalling, and sometimes i forgot to tighten them...... score was 6-4 for rr tests and 9-1 for bb.
If you mislaunched, stalled and forgot to tighten doesn't that mean your tests was unfair?

If not.......I think maybe you could do more testing if that's ok with you?
(Sep. 28, 2013  3:30 PM)cccyyy Wrote: Edit: i tested the last batch in my toilet so it may have factored lol

...what?

If you're pulling things out of your bum, please stop. No one appreciates the smell.

EDIT: ok I just realized the context I made this statement in, please ignore that lol
I redid anything that was not fair.
Ga, that was serious. I did test in my toilet.
I think this now begets the question, "Why?"

What possible explanation could you have for testing two beyblades in a toilet, and then posting the results of such a match on the WBO? At exactly what point in any of our lives would we be faced with a challenge about Beyblades set in a toilet?

I understand that you've redone it now, but still, what the hell.

Anyway, when I pick up a Wyvang later in the month, I'll see if I can do some testing myself.
(Oct. 02, 2013  10:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I think this now begets the question, "Why?"

What possible explanation could you have for testing two beyblades in a toilet, and then posting the results of such a match on the WBO? At exactly what point in any of our lives would we be faced with a challenge about Beyblades set in a toilet?

I understand that you've redone it now, but still, what the hell.

Anyway, when I pick up a Wyvang later in the month, I'll see if I can do some testing myself.
The toilet really! Anyway like Ga'Hooleone said "you've redone them anyway"

Ga'Hooleone I would like to see more testing from other members. Please try get that Wyvang soon and do tests please.
No, testing in a toilet wasn't the thing I wanted to express, it's that I wanted to say that the space is less than usual, but I can still get enough space for a adequate launch
can you try revizer revizer bd145rdf. maybe rdf will add some traction to withstand at least some of wyvang dragooon's attack and bd145 to add some extra weight?

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:34 PM)madness Wrote: can you try revizer revizer bd145rdf. maybe rdf will add some traction to withstand at least some of wyvang dragooon's attack and bd145 to add some extra weight?

never mind i just read u cant play with your beys anymore
Not really I can sometimes play under permission
I did those. Look at the defense tests. The second thing I wanted to test after attackers was that.
New tests!
(btw pls help me test man)

Wyvang Dragooon BD145R2F vs Scythe Uranus 85RS
SU launched first on all rounds. 3/4 RS, 3/4 R2F

WD:10 wins (6 ko, 4 os)
US: 0 wins
2 ties
WD win percentage: 100%

Just some defense testing.

Wyvang Dragooon BD145R2F vs Bahamdia Begirados SA165R2F
Launches alternated. 3/4 R2Fs./u]
WD: 18 wins (7 ko, 12 os)
BB: 2 wins (2ko)
WD win percentage: 90%
This had more raw power, and can ko WD, but it only happened two times.

[u]Wyvang Dragooon BD145R2F vs Duo Cygnus 230MB
DC always launched first. Mint MB.
WS: 10 wins (10 ko)
DC:0 wins
WD win percentage:100%