Wyborg Rough draft

Attack ring: Double Snake an attack ring that has two snakes. On the tails they have smal
Upper like slopes they do not show upper attack in battle. It has okay smash but is heavily outclassed by Trygle's triple wing and Dragoon G's 8 Spiker.

Weight Disk: Eight Heavy (See Eight Heavy)

Spin Gear: Auto Change a spin gear that can only be used by the Auto change base

Blade base: Auto Change Base. This base has 2 Balancer wings that when hit go from endurance to attack. It has tons of recoil due to the very large gaps. If it is hit very hard the shaft can break. Also when it changes it looses nearly all its endurance thus making it fragile and useless

Overall the bey is awful and should not be bought outside of collection
Very short draft, me no likey.
(Aug. 04, 2011  10:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Very short draft, me no likey.

Sorry I am new but I did my best I'll improve in the future besides length what else?
Hmm Besides length, this article doesn't sound very proffesional. In the BeyWiki, terms like "upper like slopes" and "okay smash" aren't used.
In your first paragraph, say "slight slopes that do not display effective upper attack in battle." Also, use a word like "moderate" instead of "okay."
I also noticed several grammatical errors in every paragraph.
I hope this helps you. I'm new too. Smile
lol wyborg

But seriously, this is nowhere near the standard of quality–both content and writing wise–that we are looking for in Beywiki articles. Try reading around the Beywiki and the articles we do have up so that you can get an understanding of the sort of "quality" we expect.
terrible draft, i want photos and more info! also, have you even used wyborg or do you even have one!?
...Dude, you're just being mean now. Really, that's just uncalled for. Please be constructive, not detrimental to the thread. Pictures aren't really necessary in drafts, either. And how would he know that it has any smash, or if it sucks at Upper if he's never used it? Bandwagoning when you don't know what you're doing isn't a good idea.
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:39 AM)renovawolborg Wrote: terrible draft, i want photos and more info! also, have you even used wyborg or do you even have one!?

if u can do a better job then go write one
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:39 AM)renovawolborg Wrote: terrible draft, i want photos and more info! also, have you even used wyborg or do you even have one!?

Info on what exactly? Wyborg is a terrible beyblade with no useful parts... Articles on horrible blades I feel are a bit of a waste of time anyway since everyone knows they suck.
So, Phoenix11 just never comes back or something ...
(Aug. 08, 2011  9:19 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Info on what exactly? Wyborg is a terrible beyblade with no useful parts... Articles on horrible blades I feel are a bit of a waste of time anyway since everyone knows they suck.

i did a test with wyborg against dragoon GT and it was beaten. so, to update my comment, its really bad.
Same problem as your Griffolyon draft. WAAAAAAAAAY to short.
(Aug. 08, 2011  9:19 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

...just because a bey sucks doesnt mean it should be forgotten. The community should know just as much on the bad beys as the good ones. I really hate explaining that all the time.
Frankly, I'm actually curious about a lot of "bad" plastics. Saying there shouldn't be an article is quite simply wrong.
For example, until I bought one, I didn't know Wyborg had a slightly different SG to other beyblades, the centre part is flattened, and very shallow, as to fit into the base. Plus, what the hell the base is supposed to do escaped me until I bought one, and even then I was still somewhat perplexed.

That said, this draft is horrible.
I think we should just close this since it doesn't look like he's coming back to do anything to it.