[Writing Tournament] Winners Announced - Congratulations!

I sent mine. Should i only send it to insomniac or someone else also? I only sent it to insomniac.
I'm here! I'll try to make it!
Or is it too late Unhappy
(Aug. 13, 2012  8:35 PM)Beyniac Wrote: I sent mine. Should i only send it to insomniac or someone else also? I only sent it to insomniac.

You send it to Temporal too.

Just got home from school. Screw Georgia Studies homework, time to write.

Do we PM them to Insomniac and Temporal here, or on PenPad?
Sorry for late responses! I wasn't here.

It is too late to sign-up, sorry. You send the stories to ME and Temporal. If you didn't send it to him, its fine, I'll forward them off. DO NOT POST THEM ON PENPAD, PM THEM TO ME OR BOTH OF US.

Smile

3 and a half hours left.
2 and a half now... STILL NOT DONE!

EDIT: Halfway there! Milestone Completed!
(Aug. 13, 2012  12:58 PM)War Wrote: Sarah, does it have to be between 500-1000 words? Or can it be more? I might have to drop out, since it required for me to write more.

Can't be more ...

Just send in a a chapter or a small part of it ... ?
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:29 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2012  12:58 PM)War Wrote: Sarah, does it have to be between 500-1000 words? Or can it be more? I might have to drop out, since it required for me to write more.

Can't be more ...

But Temporal said the limit doesn't matter. It's not very strict.
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:44 AM)Emperor Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:29 AM)Insomniac Wrote:

Can't be more ...

But Temporal said the limit doesn't matter. It's not very strict.

That was for his tournament ...

Anyways, fine, War, you can send me as much as you like!

No limits on length!
Won't be able to do this. I had to go to a Scout meeting that took longer than expected, then I had to worry about dinner, and now I have to sleep. Sorry Tongue_out
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:50 AM)Primal Wrote: Won't be able to do this. I had to go to a Scout meeting that took longer than expected, then I had to worry about dinner, and now I have to sleep. Sorry Tongue_out

Oh well, no problem Wink

yeah! I persuaded Insomniac! kinda...

EDIT: Watching Primal's youtube video. Just needed a break.
I haven't read any of the entries yet. I will do them all after the deadline which is in almost two hours.
I'll probably lose in the first round. And what happens when you have a late entry? Deductions? Or disqualification.
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:53 AM)Emperor Wrote: disqualification.

Changing of times and dates is disruptive. So I'm going to be a dictator and make it clear; you're late, you're out.
And before I go eat, what do you get when you win?
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:56 AM)Emperor Wrote: And before I go eat, what do you get when you win?

You advance to the next round ... ?

And for the whole tournament; a sense of accomplishment. I mean; this is for fun! Not for some reward.
Haha, I am in a bit of a problem... Keyboard be messing with me.

EDIT: I may or may not be writing this time around Crying
I SUK D:

I was moving the five entries that I had received into a folder and by accident deleted them. Can MasterBlader-x, DefStamina88, NoodoSoup, Beyniac and Luck send me theirs again?

Carp.
Sorry, I won't be able.to make the deadline. I have work.in the morning and had absolutely no time.in the day
(Aug. 14, 2012  3:44 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Sorry, I won't be able.to make the deadline. I have work.in the morning and had absolutely no time.in the day

Oh, sorry to hear, no problem though!