[Writing Tournament] Winners Announced - Congratulations!

Don't enter me, But Expect a PM from me, judges. I'm just gonna do it for fun. Tell me what place I WOULD have gotten. Tongue_out
Wait so we pm our stories?
Yeah. Didn't you read the OP?
(Aug. 12, 2012  1:55 AM)Primal Wrote: 2 BEY ENTER
1 BEY LEAVE

Unless you're both using RF, then you both leave fairly quickly ... XD

The deadline to signup is 11:59 PM today (August 12th) EST. If you live in a different time zone, please keep in mind that we are going by EST!

And then at 12 AM (August 13th) EST I will post here the subject of the first round! You will have until August 14 (12 AM) to PM all the judges your story (the judges are me and Temporal). If you post your story here, it doesn't count.

If you have any questions, ask them now. Saying "Oops, I didn't know." is not an excuse during the rounds.

At this point in time, I think only 6 will advance to the next round. But if we get more people, the better.

Can someone contact DeathBro and DefStamina88 about this too? And any other writers who might be interested.

Thanks!
IM IN!!!
Great!!! With DefStamina88 in this it'll be more of a challange. Can't wait!!!
(Aug. 13, 2012  12:03 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: IM IN!!!

Cool!

I will post the details and PM everyone at 12 AM EST August 13th!
Yeah us Californians have an advantage! Because we are 3 hours apart from Eastern time. Where's DEATH BRO!
There is no advantage, it's still the same exact time for you LOL.
(Aug. 13, 2012  1:42 AM)Zancrow Wrote: There is no advantage, it's still the same exact time for you LOL.

I guess. But we won't have to stay up tonight to see the subject.
See, I was considering not bothering because I'm lazy as hell, but since I'm off why not?

Last minute entry gooooo
Sure, I'm in. It's not only Beyblade-related, right?
I'll play, but my pm might be a little late due to football practice
Gah, so many late entrants XD

Here is the subject for the first round. Keep in mind you have to have a written story/chapter between 500-1000 words! Please PM me back your entries. May the best writer win!

For the first round, we decided to keep it Beyblade-themed. So here is the subject:

"Passing down Beyblade knowledge/Beyblade legends/Beyblades from generation to generation."

Like in the Plastics generation; Tyson's family has the legend of the Dragoon. And in the newer MFB; Ginga is passed down the Pegasis.

Those were the only two examples I could think of, haha. So I hope you all understand the topic! You MAY NOT use any characters from the anime. You must make up your own characters, Beyblades and legends behind them!

It is your choice on what to do, you can make a story about a special Beyblade being passed down from generation to generation. You can do a story about a Beyblade legend (Bit-Beast/Spirit legend). Or you can do a story about beyblade knowledge being passed down from generation to generation. OR even better, all three!

What you do is up to you, I will be expecting entries no longer than 11:59 PM on August 13th EST (Eastern Standard Time). Which means you have exactly 24 hours!

Any entries after that will not be qualified, sorry!
It has BEGUN! I saw this on PenPad forums...So no surprise. And no I didn't start early Smile

EDIT: Good luck to all!
I PMed DeathBro, but I have not gotten a response yet ...

Looks like he missed out on this one :\
Sarah, does it have to be between 500-1000 words? Or can it be more? I might have to drop out, since it required for me to write more.
Entry sent!!
Damn I didn't start yet!
I'll start at 11 o'clock.
(Aug. 13, 2012  7:04 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I'll start at 11 o'clock.

Such a reble.
Anyways, I'm working on mine now! Grin
Btw, It's me, ChinaBlade! XD
(Aug. 13, 2012  7:12 PM)Frieza Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2012  7:04 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I'll start at 11 o'clock.

Such a reble.
Anyways, I'm working on mine now! Grin
Btw, It's me, ChinaBlade! XD

I'm known for working at the last minute.
Me too! I Procrastinate A LOT! Too bad I'm not doing that. I NEED A WAY TO START ME ENTRY!!!