Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle!

Well, that's not fair. Not everyone really likes Galaxy Pegasis, and you don't know what's being rewarded, detail or accuracy. Maybe you should remove the "Galaxy Pegasis". Not everyone has it, anyway.
But if I do not limit the bey, every one will use different beys then it'll be hard to choose whose writing will be the best. Also I did own GP.
Right, which is why determine whether it is rewarded for detail or accuracy. I mean, it shouldn't matter for detail, and really, it's not a well-executed idea in theory. Whoever has G. Peg in their hands at the time will win, hands down. That's why it's not really advised that you use Beyblades in a Writing Battle.

My Challenge!

Story: Boy preparing to leave for any city you wish, leaving his friends behind.
First Person
Turn in by July 10th
At least 3 paragraphs, no more than six.
First to twelve votes wins

So? Anyone fancy a go, then?
(Jun. 29, 2011  8:26 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Right, which is why determine whether it is rewarded for detail or accuracy. I mean, it shouldn't matter for detail, and really, it's not a well-executed idea in theory. Whoever has G. Peg in their hands at the time will win, hands down. That's why it's not really advised that you use Beyblades in a Writing Battle.

My Challenge!

Story: Boy preparing to leave for any city you wish, leaving his friends behind.
First Person
Turn in by July 10th

I'm in! Grin
(Jun. 29, 2011  8:35 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  8:26 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Right, which is why determine whether it is rewarded for detail or accuracy. I mean, it shouldn't matter for detail, and really, it's not a well-executed idea in theory. Whoever has G. Peg in their hands at the time will win, hands down. That's why it's not really advised that you use Beyblades in a Writing Battle.

My Challenge!

First Person
Turn in by July 10th

I'm in! Grin

Me too! XD
Oh man. This will be nice. This is pretty sweet, I'll probably use the first chapter from the next book I'm working on as an entry. Yeah, I'm gonna try realistic fiction for now. Gah! My notebook is almost full! Have I really been writing for that long? It feels like yesterday I was writing Beyblade: Blader Squall, and had little idea about what I was going to do... Now I've got a nearly full notebook, two finished books, and three more in the works. Funny how time flies when you have NO STAFF. (Not to make you feel guilty, Sparta, I know you have other obligations.)
So, that's it? Only the three of us? Okay, so who's gonna make the thread?

Time to break out the PENCIL. (I only use a pencil when I'm serious. Really, you should see my notebook, it only has pen.)

EDIT:I'm about done, so hopefully someone steps up to make the thread, so we can get this show on the road.
Challenge!

Story; Diary style.About a kid who escaped from a fire.
Turn in 12th of July.
Minimum 5 day's.
I challenge the first four to enter to write... AN EPIC RAP BATTLE!

Rules!

1. Everything in the OP.
2. There can only be two rappers fighting.
3. Each rapper must have two turns.
4. Each rapper must have four 4-line verses on each turn.
5. The rappers must have a connection (ex Albert Einstein vs Steven Hawking).
6. No innapropriate language, subjects, or politically charged battles.
7. Only five contestants.
8. There will be five days to vote on entries.
9. Make it EPIC!

BTW this was inspired by NicePeter's Epic Rap Battles of History on Youtube.

Hopefully this catches on.
Hurr. How'd you know I read Stephen Hawking? Really tempted for this one. Put me as a maybe.
I'll enter MB9's battle! Hope Sparta goes ahead and okays it!

My Challenge!

First Person
Turn in by July 10th
At least 1 paragraph, no more than 2
First to 8 votes wins

12 would take a while. Otherwise, this story is OK.
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:36 PM)Hope Wrote: Challenge!

Story; diary: how a boy feels (he just lost his home in a fire)
Turn in 12th of July.
Minimum 5 day's.
1 to 2 paragraphs
first to 8 votes
I made some necessary changes. This idea is given a thumbs up, a G-O go!
(Jun. 30, 2011  1:23 AM)Ink. Wrote: I challenge the first four to enter to write... AN EPIC RAP BATTLE!

Rules!

1. Everything in the OP.
2. There can only be two rappers fighting.
3. Each rapper must have two turns.
4. Each rapper must have four 4-line verses on each turn.
5. The rappers must have a connection (ex Albert Einstein vs Steven Hawking).
6. No innapropriate language, subjects, or politically charged battles.
7. Only five contestants.
8. There will be five days to vote on entries.
9. Make it EPIC!

BTW this was inspired by NicePeter's Epic Rap Battles of History on Youtube.

Hopefully this catches on.
I don't think this even qualifies as a story...change it so it is. Otherwise, this is ok.
(Jun. 30, 2011  1:59 AM)Doesnt Matter Wrote: I'll enter MB9's battle! Hope Sparta goes ahead and okays it!
I already did...I think...
(Jun. 29, 2011  2:47 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Instead of doing the basic "Entry 1", "Entry 2" format, why not color coat each different entry, so when you see them all, it'll be way easier to distinguish and it won't look like a huge wall of text. Like this:

And so I wrote a story and I was assigned the color blue.

And then I wrote a story, submitted it for a contest, and was given the color red.

Is that a 'no' to this idea? Confused
(Jun. 29, 2011  8:39 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  8:35 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

My Challenge!

First Person
Turn in by July 10th

I'm in! Grin

Me too! XD

Wait a sec, I don't remember posting that. I must have derp'd...
Sorry, but count me out. I'm kind of bad with realism...
Awwww... Okay. Okay, I'll shrink it a bit.
Sparta, I believe it's time I battle you. Here's the challenge-

Participants-2, just me and Sparta.
Voting-First to 10.
Topic-Anything that isn't a fanfic.
What do you say? I hope you say yes. Even though I know I'll lose.
(Jul. 06, 2011  11:40 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: Sparta, I believe it's time I battle you. Here's the challenge-

Participants-2, just me and Sparta.
Voting-First to 10.
Topic-Anything that isn't a fanfic.
What do you say? I hope you say yes. Even though I know I'll lose.

You'll probably win, seeing as this tournament is on my mind and making my writing worse and worse.

Ok, you're ON.

BRING IT, SONNY JIM!
Alright, I know the tourney is in full swing, but I can't wait any longer. Since I won't compete in the tourney, I won't get to face Megablader! So here, we're battling, like it or not:

Topic: A boy having flash backs before he leaves-you decide where It is a mystery

Specifications: No longer than 1 page on Microsoft word. Single spacing, size 12 font.

Due: July 15th

Let's do this! LEROOOOOOOOOOY! JEEEEEEENKINNNSSS!!!!!

We need someone to make the thread, but first: do you accept my challenge?
Hah, Reflux Productions Staff fight. Of course! It's not like I have anything else slated. (False Conceited Moment Ahead!)
Joking, I'm not that big of a jerk-off.
Anyway, yeah, I'm in!
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:48 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, Reflux Productions Staff fight. Of course! It's not like I have anything else slated. (False Conceited Moment Ahead!)
Anyway, yeah, I'm in!

Alright, let's do it! But now we need someone to agree to make the thread.

(Jul. 09, 2011  2:54 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:48 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hah, Reflux Productions Staff fight. Of course! It's not like I have anything else slated. (False Conceited Moment Ahead!)
Anyway, yeah, I'm in!

I know this isn't important, but that spoiler is gettin' sigged.
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:56 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:54 AM)Sparta Wrote:
Anyway, yeah, I'm in!

I know this isn't important, but that spoiler is gettin' sigged.

Haha, whatever Tongue_out

Oh by the way, will you host our match? All we require is for you to make a thread for our battle and post our entries once we PM them to you.
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:59 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Who me?

Yes, you! Couldn't be! Then who? Megablader stole the cookies...

Yeah, is that ok? I don't want to bother you but we need someone to do it.