Write Your Own Stories

Yuuta Togashi (Chuunibyo BOIIII!!! XD) steped onto the stage. "I finally made it!" he thought to himself. He had entered into a regional singles tournament, and had advanced to the finals. "You can do it Yuuta!! The Dark Flame Master is the strongest!" Rikka Takanashi shouted from the stands. "Why do you have to call me that at a time like this?!" Yuuta said to himself. His opponent walked up to the stage and memories flooded back to Yuuta's mind. His opponent was none other than Xander Xhakadera. "Yuuta. Never thought that I would be facing you again. I heard that you quit beyblading for good." Yuuta took out his bey, Arc Leviathan and held it out towards Xander. "It will end differently this time. I promise that!". "You're still holding a grudge about that? Look, it was an accedent. I'm sorry for breaking Leviathan, but you were so confident that you let your guard down. Not to mention that I AM one of the supreme four". "So was Valt , and he beat you". Xander smiled and said, "Fair enough". and he burst into laughter. The two bladers pulled out their launchers and readied themselves, both staring at each other intently. "3!" the countdown started. "2!". "I only have one shot at this. We can do this Leviathan!". "1!". "GO, SHOOT!". - Part 2 coming if you want it to happen.
Note: Arc Leviathan is my custom bey.
Matt vs project 3

Hello I am Matt and I would like to tell you another story. Right after Vis help me with my anger he said "that is enough battling for today". Then a lighting bolt came down a few feet away from us. All we could see was bright white light and then we heard thunder. After we could see regular again there was a guy standing in the same spot the lighting bolt had hit. Then I said who are you and were you come from. The guy says " I am Lance and were I came from is not important what is important is that I challenge one of you to a battle". I said sure I will battle you. Vis tells me to "hold up". And then he thinks to his self and thinks "this guy to challenge one of us he must thinks he is good so I should let Matt go first so I can see what this guy can do".Then he says "you can do it Matt". Okay I got this. 

Matt and Lance both get ready and said 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblade hit the stadium floor and clash in the middle minbros started to go all over the place it bounce off the wall twice and loses two clicks and then the two metal weights extend out to fill the gaps to make it more defensive. And the timeing tip goes to defense mode  then minbros goes to the middle. Lighting bolt hits minbros 6 times but minbros stays 
Strong in the middle. Lance eyes flash yellow and he yells  "Lighting strike". A  Lighting bolt comes down from the sky and hits Minbros right as Lance beyblade hits Minbros and knock Minbros out the stadium right before it hit Matt in the face it burst. 

Another lighting bolt came down and all we could see was bright white light and we heard thunder when we could see again he was gone. Meanwhile while I was trying to put together what just happened. this was going on. "Why did you call me here master "Lances said. "Because you should not show what you can do until the tournament begins". "Yes master" lance said. Get ready people  Project 3 is on its way.

Vis is @[MWF]s
Side story: Enter dragoon's new power.

Zac finds Fin training with one of the many muzo stadiums in the dojo. "Hey," He says, holding a new driver. "Could I talk to you for a bit."
"Sure go ahead." Responds Fin as Dragoon continues to drain spin against the infinity combo.
"I can't help but notice that your launches are not as efficient as they could be," He pulls up some footage on a little screen, "And that the stationary nature of your beyblade leads to untapped power." Zac tosses her a driver, "Try this."
Fin puts the driver on her bey and launches it. The bey does not bounce but instead it lands then circles around. "In left spin the driver creates lift, decreasing friction, and improving stamina." Zac stops the stadium and Fin picks up her bey and Zac says, "Now try right spin."
She switches to right spin and launches. The bey speeds and clashes with the infinity bey, bursting it. "In right spin it creates down drafts that precompress the spring a bit to increase burst resistance and stops the free spinning of the spring loaded part."
Zac grins with pride as Fin says thanks and goes off to train.

-end of side part-

Fin belongs to @[Jman jman]

The driver does not have a name, any ideas?

And yes. The spring loaded part is on the same spring as the locking mechanism.
(Nov. 06, 2018  4:11 AM)MWF Wrote: Side story: Enter dragoon's new power.

Zac finds Fin training with one of the many muzo stadiums in the dojo. "Hey," He says, holding a new driver. "Could I talk to you for a bit."
"Sure go ahead." Responds Fin as Dragoon continues to drain spin against the infinity combo.
"I can't help but notice that your launches are not as efficient as they could be," He pulls up some footage on a little screen, "And that the stationary nature of your beyblade leads to untapped power." Zac tosses her a driver, "Try this."
Fin puts the driver on her bey and launches it. The bey does not bounce but instead it lands then circles around. "In left spin the driver creates lift, decreasing friction, and improving stamina." Zac stops the stadium and Fin picks up her bey and Zac says, "Now try right spin."
She switches to right spin and launches. The bey speeds and clashes with the infinity bey, bursting it. "In right spin it creates down drafts that precompress the spring a bit to increase burst resistance and stops the free spinning of the spring loaded part."
Zac grins with pride as Fin says thanks and goes off to train.

-end of side part-

Fin belongs to @[Jman jman]

The driver does not have a name, any ideas?

And yes. The spring loaded part is on the same spring as the locking mechanism.
Good story.
Free for all! The first challenge

Matt, Fin, and Misuku all get ready to launch. Vis watches and points out, "This is a free for all. Last bey spinning scores a point. Best out of three." Vis grins and says, "If there is only one winner then you progress onwards in the challenge. But if their is a tie," His face shifts to an expression reminiscent of Lui, "All bladers involved will have to battle me."

The bladers launch and Dragoon circles high as Drake and Minoboros dash at each other in a collision course. They collide and both get sent back. They attack again, this time the impact is stronger and Minoboros is sent into Defense mode. The timer driver switches and the thrive driver reaches it's lowest point as they dive at each other. Matt screams, "Diving Guard" as Misuku calls out, "Glacial crush." Both beys clash, neither side giving until out of nowhere, Fin yells, "Dragoon! Diving slash!" Dragoon clashes with both beys and both Minoboros and Drake burst.

"Fin has one point," Says Vis, "two battles to go." Fin switches to right spin and tilts her launcher. They launch and Dragoon Dashes through the center as both Minoboros and Drake clash. "Drake!" Yells Misuku, his voice showing both fighting spirit and fear as Drake breaks through Minoboros then clashes with Dragoon, bursting it.

"Both Misuku and Fin have one point," Says Vis as he loosens up to get ready for his battle, "last battle." They launch and Drake bursts Dragoon out of the gate and then goes on a warpath at Minoboros. "I will not lose!" Yells Misuku as Drake clashes with Minoboros, which switches to Defense mode. "Neither will I!" Yells Matt as Minoboros starts to speed up, "Minoboros! Great maze buster!" Minoboros attacks with rapid speed from all angles as Drake slowly lowers. The final impact leads into a double burst with Matt not sure which outcome to hope for.

-End of part 8-

Fin and Matt belong to @[Jman jman]

A little context: Every once in a while there is a tournament. Where the Dojo does a knock out round to see the best of the group then they are split the bladers go up against either Vis' trial, Zac's trial, or the Wren trial. Each of them have a twist.

Vis' trial: Vis chooses three bladers  he will trial and it is a three round, free for all. The twist is that if their is a tie after the three rounds the tied bladers have to Battle Vis. The rules of that battle are, if Sonar gets knocked out, stops spinning, or bursts, any beys still spinning win. No one has ever won after a tie so far.

Zac's trial: It is a one on one battle where the winners progress. The twist is that Zac has Aeros on an infinity combo and The bladers have to defeat Aeros and their opponent to progress. Most bladers do this trial, not a lot succeed.

Wren trial: Two blader team battle. The twist is that the team they go against is Mysuku and Tsuku Wren.

Any bladers that succeed in their trial go into a second mini bracket style tournament to determine the best student of the dojo. The only reward is pride and respect.

Silent Field! The true test

Vis looks over the footage. Both all three bladers stand, waiting for the verdict. "Winner," Says Vis, his grin reveals the winner without the need to say so, "Minoboros!"

The three bladers stand at the edge of a large stadium, Vis stands at the other. "If Sonar loses any beyblade that is still spinning progresses to the next stage." Vis holds his launcher back and leans towards the stadium, he smiles, "Now prove to me your true power!" They launch and Dragoon and Drake circle at Sonar from both directions while Minoboros rockets forward. "Sonar." Says Vis as Sonar takes the hit and send all three beys flying. Dragoon gets flung out of the stadium. Vis grins as Sonar spins in the center, "And then there were two." Minoboros strikes Sonar again and again. Misuku yells, "Drake!" as his bey slams into Sonar, sending Minoboros flying into the wall. The impact causes Minoboros to go into Defense mode. Matt and Misuku turn to each other and nod. "Great Maze Buster!" Yells Matt, his aura roaring like a giant blaze. Vis' aura glows gold as Sonar Spins in the center. "Silent Field." Calls Vis as Minoboros attacks with blistering speed. "We're not done!" Yells Matt, "Misuku!" Drake reaches its lowest point and Misuku screams, "Arctic blitz!" Drake joins in to the rush and starts to attack with similar speed. The timer driver switches to its ball as Minoboros and Drake go in for one last Impact. Both bladers Yell, their blader spirits fusing together with one goal. The impact echos throughout the dojo grabbing the attention of Zac. The smoke clears and both Minoboros and Drake are still spinning as Sonar lays bursted on the stadium floor.

-End of part 9-

Fin and Matt belong to @[Jman jman]

Silent Field is a defense move. Sonar stands its ground and takes attacks.
Arctic Blitz is like Great Maze Buster
The final impact was a glacial crush and a diving guard.
Matt vs sunshine 

Hello welcome to the type tournament today we will find out what the best out of the four Attack,defense,stamina and balance. that is enough talk for me lets get to the first battle is Danny Vs Leon. Danny burst his beyblade like it was nothing. next up is Matt Vs sunshine.

Both bladers face each other and sunshine says " hey good luck"."thanks" Matt said. They get ready to Launch and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades hit in the middle Minbros goes in a banking  pattern and hits Kunoichi 7 times and they dose nothing to Kunoichi. Minbros hits Kunoichi a few more times and falls over and stops. " winner by survival finish Kunoichi". the referee said. sunshine says   "ha ready for round two". Matt says "hold up" Matt thinks " hmm if hitting it hard in right spin won't work maybe hitting soft in left spin will work" then he pulled out a fix Reverse Minbros. he put it in attack and put it together and said "ready"

they both ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP!  Matt soft launch Minbros so it gets to the middle first Kunoichi hits Minbros and clicks once. Minbros and Kunoichi and they keep clashing in the middle until Kunoichi burst. "winner by burst finish Minbros" the referee said. 

Side notes
Zach fix Matt reverse minbros and gave it to him and said "that Matt might need it".
Before the match.
(Nov. 06, 2018  11:50 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Matt vs sunshine 

Hello welcome to the type tournament today we will find out what the best out of the four Attack,defense,stamina and balance. that is enough talk for me lets get to the first battle is Danny Vs Leon. Danny burst his beyblade like it was nothing. next up is Matt Vs sunshine.

Both bladers face each other and sunshine says " hey good luck"."thanks" Matt said. They get ready to Launch and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades hit in the middle Minbros goes in a banking  pattern and hits Kunoichi 7 times and they dose nothing to Kunoichi. Minbros hits Kunoichi a few more times and falls over and stops. " winner by survival finish Kunoichi". the referee said. sunshine says   "ha ready for round two". Matt says "hold up" Matt thinks " hmm if hitting it hard in right spin won't work maybe hitting soft in left spin will work" then he pulled out a fix Reverse Minbros. he put it in attack and put it together and said "ready"

they both ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP!  Matt soft launch Minbros so it gets to the middle first Kunoichi hits Minbros and clicks once. Minbros and Kunoichi and they keep clashing in the middle until Kunoichi burst. "winner by burst finish Minbros" the referee said. 

Side notes
Zach fix Matt reverse minbros and gave it to him and said "that Matt might need it".
Before the match.

Not bad but the bey switch is a little underhanded and quite illegal in tournaments.
Is it ok for me to make a part 2 of my story I posted yesterday?
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:23 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  11:50 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Matt vs sunshine 

Side notes
Before the match.

Not bad but the bey switch is a little underhanded and quite illegal in tournaments.

Okay Thanks I didn't know so next time he will choose  wisely before each battle.
Final battle: Matt vs Misuku

The two Bladers get ready. They launch and both beys clash. Drake hits from above and sends Minoboros back. They clash again, the impact causing both beys to get sent back. They collide once more and Minoboros goes into defense mode and ends up out spinning Drake.

Misuku twists the driver until it is almost at its lowest point. They launch and Drake rockets towards and bursts Minoboros with a quick strike.

Matt and Misuku both get ready. They swing their launchers and clash with extreme force, sending both beys into the wall. Minoboros bursts as Drake gets embedded slightly into the wall.

Misuku wins.

-end of part 10-

Matt belongs to @[Jman jman]

(Nov. 07, 2018  4:32 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:23 AM)MWF Wrote: Not bad but the bey switch is a little underhanded and quite illegal in tournaments.

Okay Thanks I didn't know so next time he will choose  wisely before each battle.

I ment in general. Also all Zac did was fix. He didn't upgrade. So reverse Minoboros is more of a good luck charm than anything. It is too light to stand a chance against chouZ. Plus the recoil heavy layer would mean it would get flung around and the large spikes of rubber would make it burst when it hits the wall.
Okay Thanks that makes since. Also I like your story.
Attack group: Vis vs Misuku

The two bladers walk up to the stadium. Vis brings his launcher up and crouches down. They launch and Sonar dashes at Drake and bursts it in one hit. Misuku notices a slight glint in Vis' eyes as they get ready for the second round.

Vis switches his driver to stamina and holds his launcher flat and brings it back while he takes a step back. They launch and Sonar spins rapidly in the center, awaiting Drake. Misuku yells, "Arctic Blitz!" As Drake hits Sonar with a barrage of attacks. Sonar switches to attack mode and stops the barrage by rolling out of the center and diving back in, bursting Drake.

-end of part 11-
Count Night/Night Earl Part 1

“Let it... Rip!” Naito launched Dark Deathscyther Heavy Revolve into the stadium. Lui launched Lost Longinus into the stadium at the same time. “Let’s go! Scythe Shield!” Naito wanted that Zillion Zeus prize badly. Longinus struck and easily flung it out. Naito gasped and picked it back up. “Three! Two! One! Let it... Rip!” This time, Deathscyther began spinning in a circle that allowed it to dodge Longinus’ attacks.

“Tear it to bits! Lost Spiral!” Longinus formed a black tornado and instantly changed directions and hit Deathscyther, tearing the clear part off and bursting it. “No! Deathscyther!” Naito picked it up. Lui grabbed the Zillion Zeus and threw it at Naito. It missed.

“Shut your whining, I didn’t want this Beyblade anyways.” Lui left, laughing maniacally. Naito took the Beyblade and went home. He stayed up late at night, when his parents were sleeping, and began to fuse the black pieces of Deathscyther together, having an idea. His little brother Zac came downstairs, yawning. “Naito, what are you doing this late?” Naito looked at him, quickly hiding the parts. “Nothing, go to sleep.” He said hastily.

Zac yawned and walked upstairs in his sun pajamas. Naito finished and slid the jagged black mask on. “Perfect.” He muttered. He returned to bed, sliding the mask under the bed. He fell asleep holding Zeus.

In the morning, he walked to a near tournament. The moment he saw the prize, he knew it had to be his.

To be continued...
Attack group: Mytero vs Mysuku

The two Bladers get ready. They launch and Ifrit clashes with Kulkulkan. The strong impacts causing  both beys to Click. They clash again and a whirl is heard as Ifrit's driver Starts to spin. Ifrit speeds up and bursts Kulkulkan.

They launch again and this time as they clash Kulkulkan activates its trigger attack and bursts Ifrit. Both bladers get ready and they launch. The impact causes Kulkulkan to hit the wall and activate Trigger attack while Ifrit's driver starts up. The collision causes both beys to burst, Ifrit only slightly after.

-end of part 12-

Note: I know these parts are boring but once we get to the group finals and the free for all it will get better.

Attack group: Vis vs Louise

"You again?" Says Louise with an aggressive tone, "Might as well teach you a les..." He cuts himself off as he sees the spirit in Vis eyes. He gets his launcher ready and they launch. Sonar rockets towards Tiger and sends it flying out of the stadium. Vis gets ready for the next round.

Vis takes a step back and as they launch swings his launcher. The two beys clash and Tiger bursts after getting sent into the wall.

-end of part 13-
Louise belongs to @[Jman jman]

A little context to the battle: Louise and his team think Vis is a girl and they mocked Louise for losing so hard against Vis. So Louise was angry at the beginning but he lost all his momentum when his eyes caught Vis' piercing glare. That is when he realized, Vis is here to win.

Yes the battle was a bit of a curb stomp but Mytero vs Vis will be big. I will do that part tomorrow.
Count Night/Night Earl Part 2
Naito entered the building wearing his mask and joined the long line of people waiting to register and have their picture taken. As soon as he made it to the front, he punched in Naito. Naito stopped to think for a moment and then hit backspace.

He typed in Count Night. Then he hit enter and entered the waiting room which was half empty and waited as the room filled up around him. Finally it was time. “Welcome, bladers! Our tournament starts off with the, um, Count Night? The Count Night will be going up against Corey Black.”

“Three! Two! One! Let it... Rip!”  Zillion Zeus took the center as Corey’s Beyblade began attacking. “Go! Electro Shield!” Zeus’ outer rim glowed golden as it easily burst Corey’s Beyblade. Naito picked up Zeus.  He grinned as he returned to the waiting room.

The rest of the tournament was easy up until the finals. He looked at the audience and saw Zac. Naito quickly adjusted the mask to make sure that Zac couldn’t see his face. He looked at his opponent, Kai. Kai held up his blue Beyblade.

“Three! Two! One! Let it... Rip!”

To be continued...

(Nov. 05, 2018  8:57 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Matt vs project 3

Hello I am Matt and I would like to tell you another story. Right after Vis help me with my anger he said "that is enough battling for today". Then a lighting bolt came down a few feet away from us. All we could see was bright white light and then we heard thunder. After we could see regular again there was a guy standing in the same spot the lighting bolt had hit. Then I said who are you and were you come from. The guy says " I am Lance and were I came from is not important what is important is that I challenge one of you to a battle". I said sure I will battle you. Vis tells me to "hold up". And then he thinks to his self and thinks "this guy to challenge one of us he must thinks he is good so I should let Matt go first so I can see what this guy can do".Then he says "you can do it Matt". Okay I got this. 

Matt and Lance both get ready and said 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblade hit the stadium floor and clash in the middle minbros started to go all over the place it bounce off the wall twice and loses two clicks and then the two metal weights extend out to fill the gaps to make it more defensive. And the timeing tip goes to defense mode  then minbros goes to the middle. Lighting bolt hits minbros 6 times but minbros stays 
Strong in the middle. Lance eyes flash yellow and he yells  "Lighting strike". A  Lighting bolt comes down from the sky and hits Minbros right as Lance beyblade hits Minbros and knock Minbros out the stadium right before it hit Matt in the face it burst. 

Another lighting bolt came down and all we could see was bright white light and we heard thunder when we could see again he was gone. Meanwhile while I was trying to put together what just happened. this was going on. "Why did you call me here master "Lances said. "Because you should not show what you can do until the tournament begins". "Yes master" lance said. Get ready people  Project 3 is on its way.

Vis is @[MWF]s

Nice story, but halfway through you shifted perspectives from First Person to Third Person Omniscient.
(Nov. 07, 2018  2:02 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Count Night/Night Earl Part 2
Naito entered the building wearing his mask and joined the long line of people waiting to register and have their picture taken. As soon as he made it to the front, he punched in Naito. Naito stopped to think for a moment and then hit backspace.

He typed in Count Night. Then he hit enter and entered the waiting room which was half empty and waited as the room filled up around him. Finally it was time. “Welcome, bladers! Our tournament starts off with the, um, Count Night? The Count Night will be going up against Corey Black.”

“Three! Two! One! Let it... Rip!”  Zillion Zeus took the center as Corey’s Beyblade began attacking. “Go! Electro Shield!” Zeus’ outer rim glowed golden as it easily burst Corey’s Beyblade. Naito picked up Zeus.  He grinned as he returned to the waiting room.

The rest of the tournament was easy up until the finals. He looked at the audience and saw Zac. Naito quickly adjusted the mask to make sure that Zac couldn’t see his face. He looked at his opponent, Kai. Kai held up his blue Beyblade.

To be continued...

(Nov. 05, 2018  8:57 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Matt vs project 3

Vis is @[MWF]s

Nice story, but halfway through you shifted perspectives from First Person to Third Person Omniscient.

Okay my bad thanks for the feed back.

Matt vs Lance 

Hey everyone let's get right to it first match for today is Fin dakon vs Ranjiro Kiyama. Fin wins the match with a burst finish twice. Next up is Matt Vs Lance we will have to go out side for this 30 minutes later everyone was out side. Then Matt thinks " hmm if I go in defense mode to early in battle I surly will get beat but if I go in a banking patter that should help me avoid contact." 

Both bladers ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP!  Minbros goes in a banking patter and bolt spins around the stadium. bolt trys to hit Minbros but missed every time. bolt slows down and goes to the middle. "the time is now  Yells Matt as Minoboros starts to speed up, "Minoboros! Great maze buster!" Minoboros attacks with rapid speed from all angles and bolt burst. "Winner by burst finish Minbros score is now two to zero." the referee said. Lance puts his beyblade in defense mode.

they both ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades hit the stadium floor Minbros goes in a banking patter while bolt goes to middle which calls Minbros to hit bolt multiple times Minbros losses two clicks and it goes in Defense mode earlier then its timing tip so it keeps going in a banking patter hitting both five more times but they all do nothing. Then Lance eyes flash yellow then he says " lighting defense" a lighting bolt shoots from the sky and hits bolt. Now bolt is completely cover in Electricity  Minbros rush at bolt fast and when it hits bolt Minbros burst. "Winner by burst finish Bolt score is now two to two. The referee said.  Then Matt thinks "hmm a banking patter is no longer going to work so I now must go to the outside".

Lance puts his beyblade in attack mode. both bladers get ready and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades hit the stadium floor and spin around the stadium at high speed. Matt is surprise to see Bolt spining around the stadium. both beyblades goes to and clash in the middle both beyblades fly out the stadium  and burst before hitting the ground. the officials look at the replay and said " Minbros win by a quarter of a second.

Meanwhile some were else a man said to a women "he lost shut him down". The women hit a button on her computer. 

back at where Matt had just won Matt told Lance he had a great time and would like to battle again one day. before Lance could respond his eyes turn completely black and then he fell to the ground a part of his face was chipped of it turns out Lance was a android. the end.
(Nov. 07, 2018  2:17 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  2:02 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Count Night/Night Earl Part 2

To be continued...

Okay my bad thanks for the feed back.

Matt vs Lance 

Hey everyone let's get right to it first match for today is Fin dakon vs Ranjiro Kiyama. Fin wins the match with a burst finish twice. Next up is Matt Vs Lance we will have to go out side for this 30 minutes later everyone was out side. Then Matt thinks " hmm if I go in defense mode to early in battle I surly will get beat but if I go in a banking patter that should help me avoid contact." 

Both bladers ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP!  Minbros goes in a banking patter and bolt spins around the stadium. bolt trys to hit Minbros but missed every time. bolt slows down and goes to the middle. "the time is now  Yells Matt as Minoboros starts to speed up, "Minoboros! Great maze buster!" Minoboros attacks with rapid speed from all angles and bolt burst. "Winner by burst finish Minbros score is now two to zero." the referee said. Lance puts his beyblade in defense mode.

they both ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades hit the stadium floor Minbros goes in a banking patter while bolt goes to middle which calls Minbros to hit bolt multiple times Minbros losses two clicks and it goes in Defense mode earlier then its timing tip so it keeps going in a banking patter hitting both five more times but they all do nothing. Then Lance eyes flash yellow then he says " lighting defense" a lighting bolt shoots from the sky and hits bolt. Now bolt is completely cover in Electricity  Minbros rush at bolt fast and when it hits bolt Minbros burst. "Winner by burst finish Bolt score is now two to two. The referee said.  Then Matt thinks "hmm a banking patter is no longer going to work so I now must go to the outside".

Lance puts his beyblade in attack mode. both bladers get ready and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades hit the stadium floor and spin around the stadium at high speed. Matt is surprise to see Bolt spining around the stadium. both beyblades goes to and clash in the middle both beyblades fly out the stadium  and burst before hitting the ground. the officials look at the replay and said " Minbros win by a quarter of a second.

Meanwhile some were else a man said to a women "he lost shut him down". The women hit a button on her computer. 

back at where Matt had just won Matt told Lance he had a great time and would like to battle again one day. before Lance could respond his eyes turn completely black and then he fell to the ground a part of his face was chipped of it turns out Lance was a android. the end.

It’s fine, I do that sometimes too.

Night Earl/Count Night Part 3
Dranzer and Zeus both quickly zoomed towards the center. “Zeus! Electro Shield!” Zeus glowed golden and knocked Dranzer away. A part of the driver hit the stadium. Kai grinned as Dranzer bounced upright and began zooming around the stadium. “Let’s go! Flame Rapid Fire!” Dranzer began quickly changing directions and surrounded itself in fire.

Dranzer attacked a final time. The Beyblades clashed. Dranzer finally bounced away. Zeus swung up the stadium. “Electro Strike!” Zeus glowed golden again and swung down the stadium, bursting Dranzer.  “Count Night wins 2-0!” Naito grabbed Baldur.  He grinned as he left, leaving Kai surprised. He ran as fast as possible. He barely beat Zac and his parents.  When Zac came home Naito grinned at him. “Guess what, little bro. I’ve got a new Beyblade for you.”

Zac gasped as he took the Beyblade and looked over it.  Naito grinned. “Was that you at that tournament?”

Their parents walked up. “Of course it wasn’t. That kid had a mask and how would Naito have gotten there?”
Yuuta Togashi vs. Xander Xhakadera - Part 2

"GO, SHOOT!"
Arc Leviathan and Sieg Xcalibur Flew into the stadium. "No wasting time! Leviathan, Typhoon Wind!". Leviathan sped around the stadium, hitting the walls surrounding the beys inside and hit Xcalibur into the center of the stadium. "Not bad, you've gotten better". "Not done yet!" Yuuta replied. As Xcalibur was about the return to the outer edge of the stadium, Leviathan came speeding down the stadium hitting Xcalibur over and over, making a blury wall around the center of the stadium, and Xcalibur. "Dodge the next one Xcalibur!". Right as Leviathan came down the slope again, Xcalibur moved just out of the way of the attack. "It's our turn now"Xander yelled. Xcalibur and Leviathan became farther and farther apart with each attack Leviathan delivered. Soon Xcalibur was  back on the outer edge of the stadium, as did Leviathan. The beys met each other's attack head on. Neither of the bladers giving an inch. ""Looks like your holding up pretty well." said Xander. "Yeah, but Leviathan's running low on stamina". "Heh, so is Xcalibur". Soon, the beys came to a stop. "Simultaneous survivor finish. No points" the referee announced. "Not bad" someone in the stands said. "Yuuta will win the next one for sure" Rikka whispered. "2nd battle" the referee said. Xander switched to the power side the the sword launcher and Yuuta returned to his lauching stance. "I'll finish this one quick" Xander thought to himself. "3, 2, 1". Just then, Yuuta switched his grip and held on tight. "Go, Shoot!" once again, Xcalibur and Leviathan rushed into the stadium. Both beys gained speed and sparks flew for their drivers.  As Leviathan sped toward Xcalibur, the iron driver hit the edge of the stadium and sped up. "Let's end this! Triple Sabers!" Xcalibur  Shot around the stadium with enough speed to get behind Yuuta and close the gap between their beys. Xcalibur hit Leviathan out of the stadium with ease. Yuuta grabbed hiss bey and walked back to the stadium. "I wondered when you were going to use that move".
Xander burst into laughter again and said, "Well I guess I'm just full of surprises. By the way, you changed your grip. What was that for?". Yuuta grinned and replied, "You'll see in the next battle". "3rd battle". Yuuta changed his grip on his launcher again and Xander stayed on the power side. "We won't lose this time Leviathan". "3, 2, 1. Go, Shoot!"Leviathan instantly rushed toward the center of the stadium making a flower pattern. "That didn't happen last time, he must have hinted he was going to use this in the next battle. But why?" Xander wondered. "Go, Leviathan! Typhoon Wind!". A light blue aura appeared around Leviathan as it  went down the slope speeding up toward Xcalibur.  "That speed." Xander said surprised. Leviathan crashed into Xcalibur and burst it instantly. "Arc Leviathan wins with a burst finish. Yuuta Togashi wins with a score of 2-1!". Rikka jumped up and shouted across the room, "Yuuta you did it! You really are the strongest!". Yuuta turned toward Rikka and blushed. "That was quite the battle Togashi". Xander said as he walked over to Yuuta. "Thanks. Maybe I'll challenge you again sometime.". "You better".  Yuuta headed toward the exit expecting Rikka to be waiting outside. "You won! You won!" came a voice from behind. Yuuta turned in confusion and felt a hard push on his chest. Rikka had bumped into Yuuta accidentally. Yuuta managed to maintain his balance but was still struggling. "Oops. Sorry Yuuta". Once Yuuta regained balance completely he said, "It's fine. I didn't think I would win to be honest." he said as he smiled. "Well there were some doubts that you would, so I transerred some of my power to you". "Really? Well that must be the reason then, huh?". The two laughed and went home.

Note: the first time Yuuta changed his grip was to slow Leviathan down. He tilted his laucher to far, and let Xander catch him. The second time was to show Leviathan's true capability. Hope everyone likes my story. This took 3 days to make XD
Attack group: Finals! Vis vs Mytero

The crowd cheers as the two Bladers walk up to the stadium. The score board shows the results of the defense and stamina finals. Vis grins when he sees that Fin and Tsuku won in their respective groups. Vis looks over at Mytero and give him a smirk. Mytero nods and they both get ready. They launch and Sonar dashes at Ifrit. Ifrit takes the attack and clicks. They clash again and Ifrit clashes again, this time the driver comes to life and starts spinning rapidly. Ifrit starts to speed up and slams into Sonar. Both beys burst from the impact. The crowd roars as they get ready.

"So," Says Vis, as he brings his launcher back, "I hear you have been training." They launch and the beys clash. Sonar speeds up and hits Ifrit into the air and sends it flying into the wall. The driver clicks to life but Ifrit bursts after Sonar hits it with another strong impact. "You should drop by the dojo sometime." Vis says with a smirk, "It would do you some good."

"Would it now?" Responds Mytero with a grin, "Or have you just not seen enough?" They launch and Ifrit bounces off the wall with strong intent and slams into Sonar. This continues until the driver spins up and Ifrit hits Sonar with a powerful double attack, bursting it. "So you have been holding back have you?" Vis grins as he puts the ring into attack mode, his glare met with one of the same intensity, "Let's see how long Ifrit lasts."

Vis dashes forwards and swings his launcher and makes Sonar circle with terrifying speed as it slams into Ifrit. Both beys start attacking with rapid succession, trading blow for blow. Ifrit's driver starts up as Sonar goes in for a final attack. They collide and both beys are sent flying out of the stadium, Ifrit bursting as it flew past Vis. They both laugh and shake each other's hand. "Seriously," says Vis, "come check out the dojo."

-end of part 14-

Fin (mentioned) belongs to @[Jman jman]
The Night Earl/Count Night Part 4
Naito let out a long breath as quietly as possible, relieved his parents hadn’t figured it out. Now that he had Baldur, he was ready to begin his career as ‘The Phantom Thief’. The next day, he saw a poster for a new tournament in a week. The prize bey was amaterios aero assault, a legendary attack type Beyblade. It was also the counterpart to his Baldur.

He decided he must have that Beyblade. But the tournament had a very tough entry system. He decided he would battle the winning Blader. If he won, he would take the Beyblade. The days passed by slowly. The next few days he went through waiting for the weekend.

Finally, the weekend came. He joined the audience without his mask, knowing nobody would know him without it, and watched the battles. The winner was named Fubuki Sumie. Naito quickly slipped his mask on and decided to be daring. He climbed up to the roof and watched Fubuki leave. Then he tossed a paper airplane at Fubuki that nailed him in the head.

Naito hid quickly and watched Fubuki read the note. It was telling him to return at 9:00 PM with amaterios. Naito returned home and waited until 8:30 and then, donning his mask and perched himself in the highest branches of a tree. Then he waited for Fubuki to appear.

Fubuki appeared at 9:03. He looked around for the mysterious person calling themselves the Count Night. “Come out, Count Night! It’s almost my bedtime!” Naito quickly (yet silently) climbed down the tree and jumped out. “Fubuki! I challenge you to a battle!”

Fubuki looked towards him. “Finally! Three! Two! One! Let it... Rip!” Baldur took the center as amaterios began to move aggressively. “Baldur! Moonlight Veil!” Baldur glowed and then suddenly vanished. Amaterios zoomed into the center, trying to attack, but Baldur wasn’t there. “What’s going on? Are you cheating?” Fubuki asked.

Naito grinned. “If I were cheating, I would’ve won by now. Baldur! Midnight Slash!” Baldur reappeared in a flash of light and quickly struck amaterios, flinging it out of the stadium. Naito jumped up and caught amaterios. “I won, so thanks for the Beyblade!” He left quickly. As soon as he got home he returned to his room. He set the Beyblade down on his desk and went to bed.
Okay time for the semifinals Vis, Fin, and Tsuku are already in the finals. So the only two left are Matt and Zach. Zach is Vis brother there is no way he is not good and he also knows Matt he even has videos of Matts last battles. But Matt has had training from legends Gingka Hagane, Zyro Kurogane, and even Vis train him some. Well  time to get to it.

Matt and Zach both walk to the stadium and  wish each other good luck. Then they both ready there launchers and said 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades hit the stadium floor and and clash in the middle minbros goes in a banking patter and hit Aeros 9 times and then Matt yells Minbros stampede. Minbros rush at Aeros.  Aeros get pushed to the edge of the stadium. Minbros goes to the ohter side of the stadium then Minbros and Aeros both rush to the middle both beyblades clash in the middle both beyblades fly out the stadium Minbros hits the floor first by a half of a second. "winner by Ring out Aeros. Score one to zero" the referee said.
 "Good job Matt but you can do better I see it in you." Zach said.  

They both ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades hit the stadium floor Minbros spins around the stadium at high speed. Aeros spins in the middle. Minbros goes to the middle and hits Aeros at full speed and knocks Aeros out the middle. the impact from the hit made Minbros click twice and go into defense mode. Both beyblades trade of hits for a few more minutes. Both beyblades slow down almost completely Minbros and Aeros hits one more time and then Aeros burst. "Winner by burst finish Minbros score is two to one. 

Zach puts his beyblade in attack mode. Zach and Matt both get ready and say "3 2 1 LET IT RIP!" Both beyblades hit the stadium floor both beyblades spin around  the stadium. Aeros hits Minbros from behind and Minbros flys out the stadium. "Winner by ring out  finish Aeros score two to two next point wins."  The referee said.

Both bladers ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades hit the stadium floor Minbros goes in a banking patter while Aeros goes around the stadium. After a few minutes Aeros slow down and goes to the middle. Matt yells " Minoboros! Great maze buster!" Minoboros attacks with rapid speed from all angles on the last hit Aeros flys out the stadium. "Winner by ring out finish Minbros. score is three to two winner Matt Smith." the referee said. Next the finals.

Zach is @[MWF]S
Valt Vs Shu Old Rivals

Valt:"Hey Shu guess what I have a new bey meet Cho-Z Valkyrie"
Shu:"Impressive but guess what I also have a new bey so let's battle"
Random Ref: "3 2 1 Go Shoot"
Valt:"Go Valkyrie"
Shu"Sorry Valt but I will finish you here Counter Break"
Valt"Cho-Z Slash"
Round ends with double burst.
Random Ref:" 3 2 1 Go Shoot"
Valt does his launch that is 100% like Zac's launch from season 1. Valkyrie's red wings are out which means its unburstable.
Valt and Shu:Take him down
Valkyrie wins with burst finish because it couldn't burst(op gimmick btw).
Random Ref:"3 2 1 Go Shoot"
Shu:Counter Break
Valt: Cho-z Slash
Spriggan bursts Valkyrie.(getting tired here so ill stop(
For The Fans! Chaotic Battle

"All right folks!" Says the announcer, "The four finalists have been decided." The four bladers walk up and stand at the four corners, "Now get ready as they will show their strength in a free for all!" The crowd roars as the four bladers ready their launchers. They launch and Sonar and Minoboros clash as Dragoon attacks Jinnus. Dragoon gets knocked back and collides with Minoboros, the impact sends Dragoon circling down and it sends Jinnus out of the center and raises its shield. Tsyku yells, "Jinnus!" as his bey dives down at Dragoon. They impact and the shield drops, trapping Dragoon between the shield and frame, bursting Dragoon. The crowd cheers as Sonar and Minoboros dive down to attack Jinnus. The impact send Minoboros into Defense mode and Matt yells, "Great maze buster!" Minoboros hits Jinnus with rapid attacks. Vis grins and says, "Sonar, Echo loop." Sonar starts to circle and hit Minoboros as it bounces back, sending Minoboros back into Jinnus. Sonar starts to tighten the circle making Minoboros bounce between it and the defending bey.  Minboros bursts and the layer gets trapped by Jinnus. Sonar attack Jinnus and Jinnus bursts.

-end of part 15-
Fin and Matt belongs to @[Jman jman]

Echo Loop is a redesign of an old move.
Also the Minoboros layer got stuck in between the shield and frame of Jinnus. That not only lowered burst defense it caused severe Imbalance as Jinnus swung Minoboros like a flail.
Matt vs Fin

Hello everyone just get right to it. first up is Matt Vs Fin. Both bladers walk to the stadium and wish each other good luck. Fin set Dragoon to left spin. Both bladers ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Dragoon spins at high speed around the stadium while Minbros trys too but Dragoon hits it back into the middle every time. Minbros slows down and goes to the middle. 

Fin says "Dragoon here's your chance Dragon flight." Dragoon  spins super fast in tight circular movements and Makes a vortex Dragoon rides up the vortex and then drops right on top of Minbros and burst it. "Winner by burst finish Dragoon. Score is two to zero." the referee said. Vis says to Zach " did you see that." "Yes Minbros and are awaking  I felt it  in are last battle." Zach said.  "Hmm lets see what happens." Vis said. 

Matt Looks at at Minbros and says "Minbros I know you have more then that is in you. You need to do better " Then all Matt could see was nothing and then a Minotaur appears. Matt says " Minbros?" Minbros says "Yes I am Minbros. We both need to do better." " Your right! we do but how?" "That is for you to find out." Matt can now see every thing again. Then Fin says " you okay you were mumbling to your self." "Yes I am alright lets battle! 

Both bladers ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Dragoon spins fast around the stadium Minbros get hit back and forth across the stadium multiple times Minbros clicks twice and goes to Defense mode. Dragoon goes in for the final hit Matt says "Dodge it Minbros." Dragoon missed by half of a inch. Then Matt said "Minoboros! Great maze buster!" Minoboros attacks with rapid speed from all angles on the last hit Dragoon flys out the stadium and crashed hard on the ground. "Winner by ring out finish Minbros. score one to two." the referee said. 

Fin picks up Dragoon to find cracks all over Dragoon she says "Dragoon no." What happen" Matt said. Fin shows Matt Dragoon. "I am sorry." Matt said.  Fin says " it's okay I know you didn't do it on purpose. Now promise me you'll beat who ever you face until I can get a rematch." Matt says "I promise." Winner by forfeit Matt." the referee said. The end.

Vis and Zach are @[MWF]s