Yes
75.00%
No
14.29%
Kinda
10.71%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
well parts i mean
Oh. OK. Yeah, I can't bothered making long parts.
Thanks.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Itachi screamed. He remembered Blader DJ's words:
'Put on the para...backpacks...'
He pulled the cord on his backpack. A parachute deployed.
"That was too close!" Itachi sighed. His old friend, Reji Gaiden was floating next to him. He had orange short hair and yellow eyes. He was wearing a blue T-Shirt and black jeans.
"My Mad Fox CH90Q will crush you" he laughed. Itachi showed him Divine Hydraes EG130MB. "Is that a Metal Wheel?!" Reji gasped.
"Yeah, and it's a Balance type!" Itachi said.
"Damn, you've improved" Reji said.

Adrian was there too.
"Itachi, what happened back there?" "Nothing" Itachi lied. “Anyway, look, a Hyper Unicorno 90CF (Coat Flat)!” Two Bladers were watching Itachi. One had messy blond hair, a long white coat and black tights. The other was a bit shady. He wore a sand yellow robe. On his shoulder was his pet raven. He looked about 21 years old.
"He looks good" Faust, the one with the white coat, said.
"Indeed" the other one, Dragath, said.
Faust pulled out Medic Knight RH145WD.

Medic was jagged, and was a balance wheel that was a bit like Killer and/or Thermal except that the spikes are facing outwards. Knight was a Armour-like clear wheel. It had 3 shields pointing out over the metal wheel and had three metal Ball Bearings in the opposite places, which keeps it balanced when spinning, and it has Celtic designs on it. The actual wheel was pale white, with green ancient markings. RH145 is mysterious and WD was the same as any other WD. Dragath spoke: "Put that away"
Faust grunted and did what he was told.

Itachi landed gently. Reji immediately challenged him.
"Goooo Shoot!"
Mad Fox CH90Q leapt over Hydraes. Hydraes gently bumped Volpos and it hurtled out of the stadium.

Reji raised an eyebrow.
Uhmm it seems kind of like Battle Bladers ? Speechless
What is Battle Bladers?
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:39 AM)blah Wrote: Uhmm it seems kind of like Battle Bladers ? Speechless

it is more like that tournament before battle bladers
its in the English dub its the name for the tournament that Yuu made after they all get kicked out this plane and have to parachute to the tournament grounds <- offtopic
(Dec. 13, 2010  7:57 AM)Wraith Wrote: What is Battle Bladers?

You've never watched the anime or manga?
(Dec. 13, 2010  5:17 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:39 AM)blah Wrote: Uhmm it seems kind of like Battle Bladers ? Speechless

it is more like that tournament before battle bladers
its in the English dub its the name for the tournament that Yuu made after they all get kicked out this plane and have to parachute to the tournament grounds <- offtopic

Oh yeah, I meant that one. Pinching_eyes_2
Survival battle. [:
Oh, I know. It is an evolved form of it.
Itachi ran.
"W-wait!" Reji yelled. Itachi smiled. He increased his speed, dashing across the forest. Several Beys clattered on the ground next to him. He looked towards where they came from, but saw only foliage.
"Go Shoot!" a Bey burst out of the berry bush.
"War Cry!" the Bey blasted everything back, even the trees.

The blast created a open space. An Egyptian, or Mexican (Happy, Night?) stood there. He wore gold robes, with a red marking going from his eye to his left foot. "I challenge you" he said in a high voice. Itachi raised his Bey, as did this boy.
"Go Shoot!" the Beys clashed.
"Ramses! War Cry!" the boy said. Hydraes flew back to Itachi.
"I win round one" the boy laughed.
Bump.
You do not 'bump' your stories unless you have added something, in which case it would be important to mention what you added.
Sorry. I wasn't sure if I could do it with this.
Hey can i be in the story name John bey MF Gravity L-Drago ES85RF ES means eternal spin clothing jeans sneakers and a shirt with L-Drago's face on it brown hair.
nice stories. keep up the good work! can't wait to read more!
I really like this story so far. Grin just one question, can I be in it? If yes, heres my character:

Name: Trey Robinson
Bey: Flame Eagle WA130RSF
He used to have a carpy Clay Aquario bey but then for his birthday his parents bought him some beys and put together Flame Eagle for him.

btw you can read my story also!
can i join?
name: Kacey Jaques
personality:sweet, caring, a little emo, protective, shy
looks: lavender purple hair worn in a messy yet cool look. black long sleeve with a silver pair of bat wings on the front. black boot cut jeans. bright red converse high tops. piercing electric blue eyes. silver gloves with onyx gem studs. has and emrald ear piercing in his right ear. black and white skull wrist band. has a neon orange and neon purple pinstripe launchergrip with a deep black string launcher.

bey:
facebolt: Thunderush( yellow background with a black cerval opening its mouth. cerval description below)
energy ring: Thunderush( lightning yellow with fang pattern)
wheel: Shock( a wave pattern with 5 prongs. wheel color is a deep black.)
track: spring150( long bright yellow track with spring that helps with special moves)
tip: ball.

bit beast:lightning yellow cerval( african wild cat similiar to a puma or leopard but smaller) has 2 jagged purple stone like structures shaped liked arches on it's back. has 4 inch long bright white fangs and piercing red eyes.

bio: is an outcast. Only has a few friends and uses his bey and his music talent to get away from reality.

bey special moves:
thunder cut: Thunerush sparks with electricity and smashes the other bey, charging it with electricity lowering it's spin

plasma bomb: The bey uses the spring track to shoot in the air and flips. it creates a ball of lightning on the tip and hurls it at the other bey, for great damage and stadium out.

storm unleashed: Creates a fog and thunder cloud in the stadium. Shoots several strikes of lightning at the other bey severly damaging it. then hits it with a loud wave of sonic blast. basically a automatic KO.

thank you for considering my character. I hope you put him in.
kaekage898 and Red_Eyes_Zombie, wait an ep and I'll fit you in. Ya see, I'm doing a crossover with another writer on this site? Who? You'll see.
who is it? or is that top-secret? anyway good work on your story!
Nice work on ur story...

Is your crossover with Night
I'm not telling.