Worst pain you have ever experienced

(Nov. 04, 2008  11:21 AM)GekGek Wrote: gases + diarrhea + holding them in for 3 days = absolute pain

why would you do this
I get so much homework that I dont have time to go to the bathroom... Then suddenly I feel a huge pain in my stomach, and have to spend an hour in the bathroom.
(Nov. 04, 2008  11:44 AM)GekGek Wrote: I get so much homework that I dont have time to go to the bathroom... Then suddenly I feel a huge pain in my stomach, and have to spend an hour in the bathroom.

IMO your body is more important than your homework.
If you gotta go, you gotta go.
(Nov. 04, 2008  11:44 AM)GekGek Wrote: I get so much homework that I dont have time to go to the bathroom... Then suddenly I feel a huge pain in my stomach, and have to spend an hour in the bathroom.
ew, dude. Why? You couldn''t have had that much homework!
apendixitis. All I can remember of the time around the operation was afterwards when I woke up and the nurse asked me what the pain was on a scale of one to ten and I screamed "TEN! THIRTEEN! A BILLION!!" =/

Morphine really doesn't help that much, luckily I slept through the pain after a while... Oh, and walking around on a foot with bruised muscles get's surprisingly painful, you wouldn't believe. =O

Then again emotional pain can quite often be far worse than physical...

EDIT: EWW @ Gekgek.
I was born with a double hernia. Ruptured again when I was two. Those probably don't count, as I only barely remember them. I've had my share of bike related accidents. Lost a good deal of skin on my arms and quite a bit of blood when I was 18 and got into an accident on a faulty scooter. Accidentally sliced open an artery in my hand when I was 8. Arterial spray is fun! Let's see... got stabbed in the back by a local thug when I was 7. Just barely missed a kidney. Thing is, none of those really HURT a lot. Yeah, there was pain, but you don't have as many nerve endings in your body below the skin, and the really massive ones, well the body floods with endorphins so fast that the pain is no-where near what your nerve endings are actually experiencing. Probably the WORST pain I've ever felt was back when I was a runner. Used to get HORRENDOUS charlie horses, sometimes in both legs at the same time. I'd just suddenly bend at the knees as the muscles tightened up faster than I could respond. We're talking mind-numbing pain here, eyes so wide you can't blink, trying to scream so loudly that no sound actually comes out. They sneak up on you, too. Sometimes they'd pitch me forward or backwards and I'd literally sail several yards through the air before landing in a balled up heap. The only thing you can do with 'em is either wait them out, which is excruciating, or get someone to wrench the legs back open. It took both my parents pulling with all their might to get even one leg unstuck. Still hurts like hell, but it's not quite as bad and after the mind stops reeling, you can walk it off. So glad I don't get those anymore.
I cut mr forehead open when I was 5. I was playing tag in the house and turned around while running, and when I turned back forward ran into a corner of the wall. Yeah, I'm kinda slow. Thats about it, and I barely remember it cuz I had some brain damage, I think. My friend strained my ankle, he pushed me off a tramploine and into a tree, too. It hurt alot worse than I expected it too but went away pretty quickly. I also get sores in my mouth from eating junk food(lots of it) which hurt alot but go away after a week or so, currently I have 3 and a cut lip, so that kinda hurts. The ones on my tongue gurt the most, sometimesd I'll just stop talking they hurt so bad.
I can just about remember one other accident I had (Probably due to the fact it was my head and I had a bit of amnesia too)
I have a bit cracking scar over my temple. Basically what happened was when I was little, walked across a road at the bottom of the hill and some moron came skidding down the hill really fast, bike tipped and the plastic part on the handle bars you use to pull the breaks went straight into my head.
Needless to say the results werent pretty, as far as I can remember, my one cousin fainted from walking into the kitchen to see a bloodstained towel over my face, my mum was staring in morbid fascination at it because she could see the hairs of my eyebrow actually behind the skin through the hole.
and my Auntie was like "Panic stations"
As for the hospital trip, the stitches hurt like hell (8 of the things) the carp doctor apparently poured iodine over my face because I wouldn't stay still, which apparently just made me wriggle even more and start babbling stuff like "Leave me aone, I don't want it, I'll bite your hand off etc".
Then when he finished with the stitches I whipped around and went "DONT DO THAT AGAIN!"

The Bit in the kitchen and "dont do that again" is all I can remember, my mum filled me in on the rest on the way home from the hospital XD
(Nov. 05, 2008  5:45 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: My friend strained my ankle, he pushed me off a tramploine and into a tree, too.

I hope this wasn't on purpose. o.O

Also, why do you eat so much junk food that it hurts your mouth? That has GOT to be bad for you. O.O
(Nov. 04, 2008  11:21 AM)GekGek Wrote: gases + diarrhea + holding them in for 3 days = absolute pain

hahahahahah but that can make you seriously ill dude XD why how whould home work stop u from takeing a dump?
(Nov. 05, 2008  7:36 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: hahahahahah but that can make you seriously ill dude XD why how whould home work stop u from takeing a dump?

He needed an "A"! XD
- Balls pinched by thick zipper.
- Ice Skate blade to leg.
- Bruised Tailbone
- Hyperextended Knee

Yeah, my life's fun.
(Nov. 06, 2008  10:29 PM)Black Dranzer.exe Wrote: - Balls pinched by thick zipper.
- Bruised Tailbone
- Hyperextended Knee

Yeah, my life's fun.

balls piniched in zipped whould be the worst lmao

& @ shikamaru256 he must of needed that A bad if he evenm got it lmao if he didnt all that pain for nothing lol
(Nov. 06, 2008  10:34 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2008  10:29 PM)Black Dranzer.exe Wrote: - Balls pinched by thick zipper.
- Bruised Tailbone
- Hyperextended Knee

Yeah, my life's fun.

balls piniched in zipped whould be the worst lmao

& @ shikamaru256 he must of needed that A bad if he evenm got it lmao if he didnt all that pain for nothing lol

I can't see why he would do this so I'm guessing he was joking.

And yeah, that would be the worst. Pinching_eyes_2
*Update to pain list*

at p.e. a (no offense to anyone) huge kid fell on me and i think i broke my wrist lol

and

i was playing football and a friend of mine bullet passed me the ball and it went spiraling at light speed straight into my balls.

and ive never broken, sprained, chipped etc a bone or anything like that lol
The worst pain I've experienced, from what I can remember.

-Dislocation of shoulder and ripping all the muscles in my shoulder and neck.
-Snapping my elbow joint out of place, joy I have a slight lump where the bone sticks out now.
-Slipped disc in my back (fell off a trampoline)
-Having my little finger's joint snapped out of place, its still broken now lol.

But the far worst pain ever, and anyone would agree with me if they suffer from this.
-A migraine D:
(Nov. 06, 2008  11:48 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: *Update to pain list*

at p.e. a (no offense to anyone) huge kid fell on me and i think i broke my wrist

Me and my friends were blocking up the waterslide out of boredom once (we mess about like this lol) on holiday, and after we had about 10 people blocking it up some *large* girl came down and everyone was pushed forward, my face went into my friend's shoulder and I had a massive nosebleed.

I remember there being a lot of screaming which I can understand as there was a lot of blood and the water coming down the waterslide would have suddenly turned VERY red. lol

By the way, migranes really are the WORST. =/

Oh, and it's not pain but when you get Ill and have a really bad temperature it is HORRIBLE.
(Nov. 06, 2008  11:48 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: *Update to pain list*

at p.e. a (no offense to anyone) huge kid fell on me and i think i broke my wrist lol
Erm, wow. I think I'd have actually laughed at this...

(Nov. 06, 2008  11:48 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: i was playing football and a friend of mine bullet passed me the ball and it went spiraling at light speed straight into my balls.

And I know I'd have laughed at this xd

I got hit by a moped. I dunno whether my body or my pride was hurt the most; I landed in an extremely awkward position xd
(Nov. 07, 2008  10:38 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I got hit by a moped. I dunno whether my body or my pride was hurt the most; I landed in an extremely awkward position xd

What kind of position? o.o

Also, I hear riding a horse with no saddle hurts a lot for guys. =/

*just to be clear I AM a guy, I've just not tried this.*
My legs were on top of my chest... it was the kinda sahpe you get when you lift a baby's legs up to get rid of, erm... wind

xd

good grief! xd
For me, It would be having to go through surgery a few years back.

Whilst I was under general anesthetic, The emotional pain of anticipation, The numbness of local anesthetic on my hand, feeling like absolute carp after the operation and throwing up a few times, The numbness on the top of my head (The place the doctors operated) make it an experience which still leaves me terrified of hospitals and surgery. I was a wreck for a while afterward, XD.

Quite simply, NEVER AGAIN!
(Nov. 08, 2008  11:24 PM)CobraRoll Wrote: For me, It would be having to go through surgery a few years back.

Whilst I was under general anesthetic, The emotional pain of anticipation, The numbness of local anesthetic on my hand, feeling like absolute carp after the operation and throwing up a few times, The numbness on the top of my head (The place the doctors operated) make it an experience which still leaves me terrified of hospitals and surgery. I was a wreck for a while afterward, XD.

Quite simply, NEVER AGAIN!

Wow, how long were you in there for? With appendixitis I was only in there for like a week but it was pretty terrible. =/

Quite simply: Hospital meals SUCK.
What kind of surgery was it?
Having some kind of virutic disease in my stomach/digestive system gives me the pain. In 29 October morning, I woke up with a stomach ache, told my mum to make some herbal tea. (sage tea it was, I guess, since that it's good for stomach aches, I wanted my mum to make some)

But no good, after that, it started to hurt more, and then. BLEEEAAAAAKKHH. 1st vomit. 20 minutes break, then my stomach hurts for 20 more minutes, then again BLEAAKH. And it did repeat itself for 5 times. My mum pretended not to take me to hospital, but after the 5th one, she understood that I needed a serum.

Got one more, it was also bad when I was not able to breathe perfectly. It happens after 1-2 months you start to smoke. (a lot, I was smoking like half a pack a day those days) When I tried to breathe, my lungs hurt and made me cough. But months passed after that and now I smoke like 2 packs when I go out.