Worst pain you have ever experienced

(Oct. 28, 2008  12:18 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: Jesus, it's like this is a carp' competition now. Some of you guys have been through some serious carp.

(Oct. 27, 2008  11:20 PM)Zero Wrote: I tried to do a flip on a bed in a cabin at camp and I flipped off and landed on a nail and cracked my head open Lips_sealed It was very painful. . .My head hurt a lot @.@

And I thought scraping half of my face was bad... Damn, that must have been a horrible experience Gasp

I actually did scrap up half of my face one time when I tried to stop my bike...I'm use to stopping it by just pushing back on the pedals, well I pressed on BOTH the things on the handlebars and so both wheels stopped dead while I was heading down a hill and I flipped right over the handlebars and scrapped up my face, I got a permanent scar around my eye now. Luckily my next door neighbor was a nurse so she helped me out.
yea...heartbreak is pretty bad. i havent experienced that too often lol. i had no stitches in that "somewhere" XD
how the hell are you all still alive
also i got my dog thrown at my face it's claws are really long my step dad was really hyper so he started throwing the dogs at me and well it the dog clawed my face
if you dont mind saying, how`d that happen
duh, they were playing dodgedog! jk

I really can't see how a dog lands on your face and claws at it o0
wow, having a dog thrown at you actually sounds awesome, minus the pain obviously.
(Oct. 28, 2008  12:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: how the hell are you all still alive

Sometimes my siblings wonder that about me too xD My dad went mountain climbing with me in one of those backpack like things when I was really young. . .I think that's where my fear of heights (only off a mountain) came from! I swear he probably almost dropped me right off the mountain @.@
I got shot 9 times
Tatted up the scars and released a platinum selling album after.
6 years ago, I thought my mommy was going to leave me for another man.
(Oct. 28, 2008  12:51 AM)protocyber23 Wrote: also i got my dog thrown at my face it's claws are really long my step dad was really hyper so he started throwing the dogs at me and well it the dog clawed my face

I've had this happen, except with a cat, and no one threw it at me, I was holding it and my dog came out of no where terrifying my cat. Didn't hurt much.

(Oct. 28, 2008  4:41 AM)Maz Wrote: I got shot 9 times

Curtis, is that you?
(Oct. 28, 2008  4:41 AM)Maz Wrote: I got shot 9 times

HAHAHA just like 50 cent lol but rember he made like a game called bullet proof after that. XD
I don't think anyone can be that without dying......
(Oct. 28, 2008  12:29 AM)bugturtles Wrote: i am actually lucky enough not to get anything that serious like broken bones, stings, bites, etc

the only thing i can actually recall is getting a bad cramp in my leg then getting another one about 10 seconds later. afterwards it was hard to move that leg properly for a few hours.

i jumped off a building before that was around 15 feet or so, but there was only a momentary shock in my legs.

nothing that extreme guys sorry Unhappy

oh yeah heartbreaks are the worst thing ever done to me by far. nothing physical can top that for me.

Oh yeah, cramps can be quite intense. I once had one while waking up, the day's evening I still wasn't really able to walk properly without help.
i have broken my arm, my pinkie finger (lol), and two toes at the same time, none of them really hurt, i even walked around with the broken arm for 2 days without knowing lol

i cant really think of anything that has really hurt atm lol
(Oct. 28, 2008  4:05 PM)SK Wrote: i have broken my arm, my pinkie finger (lol), and two toes at the same time, none of them really hurt, i even walked around with the broken arm for 2 days without knowing lol

Do you have CEEPA?
(Oct. 28, 2008  6:13 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2008  4:05 PM)SK Wrote: i have broken my arm, my pinkie finger (lol), and two toes at the same time, none of them really hurt, i even walked around with the broken arm for 2 days without knowing lol

Do you have CEEPA?

what's CEEPA? I googled it and all I got was "Centre for Environmental Economics and Policy in Africa"
Cramps are annoying, I did a deep end swimming test and almost drown because of it.
(Oct. 28, 2008  6:44 PM)SK Wrote:

Do you have CEEPA?

what's CEEPA? I googled it and all I got was "Centre for Environmental Economics and Policy in Africa"

CIPA
Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis
symptom: you can't really feel pain
(Oct. 28, 2008  8:47 PM)Gryffyn Wrote:

Do you have CEEPA?

CIPA
you can't really feel pain

lol no, i can feel pain
i guess i just have a high tolerance to physical pain
Got pushedd down a slide once, knocked out my two front teeth.
(Oct. 28, 2008  8:47 PM)Gryffyn Wrote:

Do you have CEEPA?

CIPA
symptom: you can't really feel pain
Yeah, that's what I meant, lol
sorry bout that
gases + diarrhea + holding them in for 3 days = absolute pain
(Nov. 04, 2008  11:21 AM)GekGek Wrote: gases + diarrhea + holding them in for 3 days = absolute pain

That's a very silly thing to do yanno.
Can poison your body doing that.