Worst pain you have ever experienced

the worst pain i have expierienced woold have to be either loosing my gf before or getting bit by a spider ouch! what is yours?
Dislocating my leg when I was about 8-9. I didn't cry, but I really wanted too...
(Oct. 27, 2008  3:10 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Dislocating my leg when I was about 8-9. I didn't cry, but I really wanted too...
i crushed my hand when i was 9 almost had to have surgery but i didnt care it didnt hurt tht bad :X spider bites hurt u have to get them cut open and return for then to clean it x.x they cant numb it more than once soo its very pain ful x.x
Breaking my foot for me, hurt me alot Unhappy
(Oct. 27, 2008  5:26 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Breaking my foot for me, hurt me alot Unhappy
ya i bet the crutches sucked worse
Slice the left side of my face open with steel wiring.
(Oct. 27, 2008  6:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Slice the left side of my face open with steel wiring.

wow... How'd that happen?
Compound fractured Tailbone.

Compound isnt the same as just cracking (Fracture). the bone snaps and comes out of your skin.

Having that put into place, stitched back up and not being able to walk for a month was the worst pain ever.
I cut open my stomach two years ago. I swam at a really bad place to swim, and wanted to leave the water, fell back into it and then fell on some stone edge that cut me open.

Now I have a really big scar of about 16 cm right next to my crown jewels and another 20 cm scar over my stomach halfway up to my chest, from a little smaller scratch.
Gekiryu and Sasch, your posts made me shudder...
I still have a hard time to not shudder if I think of it today. I can't get the way my inside felt off my mind.
well,glass went in my face and blood was everywhere,then my parents took me to the hospital and made me a sergary without putting the medicine that makes u not feel the pain on me cuz it was emergancy.the scar is still on my face!

and one day i fell from my bike while driving really fast,i fell on my face and my chin opened and stones where in my chin..i remmember myself walking while stones falling out of my chin with blood..they made me a sergary ofcource,and the scar is still on my chin!
The worst physical pain is a tie between the mauling of my left hand, and pulling my groin(more then once I might add...).
Cut my knee open during scuba diving. Salt water and bacteria went in the cut ..... I still like scuba diving though Grin
I want to say that getting rammed in the chest by an angry, charging goat (I was at about 6 years old, btw) would be one of the worst for me, but strangely I cannot remember much of that incident.

There was another time where I forgot how to brake on a razor scooter, and at about 25 mph I panicked (I was going down a steep, paved street-hill) and tried to brake by skidding my foot against the pavement. Of course, that screwed up my steering and sent me flying down the hill. Scraped up both of my arms pretty badly.

I've had four teeth pulled (molars), and my friend jabbed me with a knife on my chin once, but neither of them really hurt, there was just tons of blood that wouldn't stop flowing.
Pushing my body to the limit in one night. 10 back flips into the pool cramped me up for some reason, but it was after 4 hours of badminton that made my whole lower half of the body stopped working and I was down for like 20 mins haha.
(Oct. 27, 2008  10:03 PM)G Wrote: Pushing my body to the limit in one night. 10 back flips into the pool cramped me up for some reason, but it was after 4 hours of badminton that made my whole lower half of the body stopped working and I was down for like 20 mins haha.

Ooh, that sucks.

I remember I pushed my body too hard, with the 800-meter dash in Track, 8th Grade. I ran so hard, for so long (I have no stamina you see), that when I finally finished, I could barely breathe. I was seriously having trouble inhaling any air.
broke my ankle and sprained my wrist while doing parkour jumped 15 steps after a valut the my ankle whet boom!! and my wrist hurt like hell i tryed to get up lol stragiht down again.
(Oct. 27, 2008  6:44 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Compound fractured Tailbone.

Compound isnt the same as just cracking (Fracture). the bone snaps and comes out of your skin.

Having that put into place, stitched back up and not being able to walk for a month was the worst pain ever.

Oh wow, I am so lucky. A bruised tailbone is about the worst physical pain I've ever felt probably. Going to the bathroom was the WORST.

However, not being able to breathe for at least 30 seconds and feeling like I was going to die because of the hit from behind (hockey) that caused the tailbone to be bruised was pretty bad as well.
In 2nd grade, a few friends and I were playing tag. The kid that was it chased my down a steep ramp. I looked back to see how close he was, and accidentally tripped on someone's backpack. I fell, landed on the rough asphalt, he fell, landed on my back, and I scraped the entire right side of my face (some of my right shoulder and arm, too).

That hurt like hell, but at the time, I was more concerned about being scarred for the rest of my life... Luckily, it healed up in about 3 months.
I tried to do a flip on a bed in a cabin at camp and I flipped off and landed on a nail and cracked my head open Lips_sealed It was very painful. . .My head hurt a lot @.@
o wow.....
i was on my bike going mega fast and paniced when i saw a car (this was in my neighborhood and it was parked) my brakes wouldnt work so i tried stopping it by turning and skidding to a stop, DID NOT END PRETTY. first, my handles were jammed so i decided to bail. what i didnt know was my shoelace got stuck in my bike chain. when i "jumped", my bike came with me, scraped up my knees on the curb and well aside from blood gushing from my arms and leg, i got "something" smashed on a firehydrant...
i was on a navy ship and i hit my head against the steal twice then fell on my but then hit my head on the locker thent there's the time almost half of my face skin came off
Jesus, it's like this is a carp' competition now. Some of you guys have been through some serious carp.

(Oct. 27, 2008  11:20 PM)Zero Wrote: I tried to do a flip on a bed in a cabin at camp and I flipped off and landed on a nail and cracked my head open Lips_sealed It was very painful. . .My head hurt a lot @.@

And I thought scraping half of my face was bad... Damn, that must have been a horrible experience Gasp
i am actually lucky enough not to get anything that serious like broken bones, stings, bites, etc

the only thing i can actually recall is getting a bad cramp in my leg then getting another one about 10 seconds later. afterwards it was hard to move that leg properly for a few hours.

i jumped off a building before that was around 15 feet or so, but there was only a momentary shock in my legs.

nothing that extreme guys sorry Unhappy

oh yeah heartbreaks are the worst thing ever done to me by far. nothing physical can top that for me.