Worst Spin off

Out of BeyWheelz, BeyWarriors and BeyRiderz what do you think was the worst out of the three?
Since YuGiOh had "CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!" as a meme I think "SPINNING TOPS SIDEWAYS!" Should be one (FRICK beywheelz)
I'm think BeyWheelz because well at that point it wasn't really Beyblade...
Wow I'd never even heard of BeyRaiderz before.
BeyRaiderz is definitely hands down the worst IMO. The show was just overall repetitive and boring to be honest with really slow battles and a dumb plot twist with Rachel and her brother. It's also really boring to look at too as the scenery feels the same. The theme song is just bad...

Although I consider Beywarriors Cyborg to be close as it was even less related to Beyblade than BeyRaiderz was but the characters aren't as boring and it has a pretty cool theme song but did try way too hard to be serious and edgy.
I'll reserve judgement on Beywarriors Cyborg until I can give it a fair viewing.    

If you can mentally remove Beywheelz from the Beyblade universe and size it up objectively, it's a decent miniseries.  The pacing held up over 13 episodes.  "I must defend innocent kids from gangs and inspire them to stand-up to bullies" is a workable motivation.  

BeyRaiderz was atrocious.  "This planet sucks" is not a workable motivation.  Good villains make good stories, and when Kaiser Gray finally showed up after being absent most of the series, he did little more besides sit and smirk.  It's a bit perplexing that team Estrella no longer remembers nor cares about Beywheelz, or their friends who must be missing or dead.  Is Odin somewhere being a hollow shell of a man that's lost his way again?  Why on earth did the producers try to cram a different toy into a Beywheelz sequel, rather than just start from scratch?   After several episodes of I-don't-remember-because-I-don't-care, BeyRaiderz finally began to make a point that individual freedom is preferable to utopia under a dictatorship, which is a principle I could get behind and could have been the one redeeming thing about this flat and uninspiring series, but then it ended abruptly.  Oh well.
@[Cat] - I personally don't find Beywheelz to be that bad either. It was at least a little more engaging when it comes to the story, did not feel too limited when it came to the characters and the places the show was set in looks very nice making it more visually appealing than BeyRaiderz. Whilst the plot twist was predictable, it at least made an impact to the story unlike the plot twist to BeyRaiderz.