Worst/Saddest blading moments

I honestly doubt that a whole shipment of beyblades were misprinted.
(Mar. 28, 2009  4:28 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I honestly doubt that a whole shipment of beyblades were misprinted.
I don't think it was even a misprint, at the time the metal masters had just been released, literally they'd been put in to stores that week, and the rules for the tournament (which I'd guess were written beforehand) stated that only parts with hasbro on could be used.
UUUUPPPPPDDDDAAAATTTTEEEEE:::::::
Eh, driving over two hours with my bro, my dad, and my friend to a small town to beyblade someone that doesn't even show. Embarrassing as hell, was a dissappointment, and was a huge waste of my time.
lets see hmmm oh i remember when i wanted to got the world championships in 2003 and when i heard of it in 2003 on jetix i was so happy the ad came out like 2 months before it started so i asked my mom for a beyblade and i got dragoon storm and i deticated those 2 months to training and trying to make my bit-beast (when i thought they werer real) so i got into the habbit of bringing my blade every where i went just in case there was a blader so i learned a cool move when you launch then it flys by hitting something so the day of the tournament i asked my mom to go to the tournament and she said she had to go to work and she said next time and i said there could be no next time i was right so she took me to my babysitter and luckly there was a tournament in town and i won but still wasnt good...
My worst moment ever was when my first ever beyblade broke. I was in year 3 i think at my primary school and we all used to battle on the concrete ramps and i would usually win with my wing defenser, he got so worn out one day walking out of school i accidentally dropped him and he just exploded, i cried for hours about thatUnhappy i plan to get a new one soon thoughSmile
Probably being bought fake beys that broke... Yeah, I got really annoyed at that. Either that or the times when everyone had a bey except me because they were sold out by the time I got there.

My parents bought me proper ones soon after and I was so happy. Best christmas EVER. =P
One of my worst moments happened 2 minutes ago! I wemt to Japan-Toys and what i was going to order is now out of stock!!! RAGGHHHH It actually made me start crying...
*bangs head on desk*
(Apr. 03, 2009  6:25 PM)jsc Wrote: One of my worst moments happened 2 minutes ago! I wemt to Japan-Toys and what i was going to order is now out of stock!!! RAGGHHHH It actually made me start crying...
*bangs head on desk*

You do realize that these things will be back in stock right....
mYn Was when someone stoll my dragoon f of at me at school and the dragoon f was raykons not mine this was in 2007
I believed my worst beyblading experience was one time I was blading and I had to go. So I picked up my blade right after it launched so it was pretty fast still and it gave me a cut which later gave me an infection :{
woah. I guess that menas that my launching sucks cause i never get cuts!! xD
wen my dranzer f broke
I think my saddest blading moment was right when BeyBlade died in America. I held onto my Galeon custom for a long time. Finally,about 6 months later, we moved. I never saw anything from my small collection again, save for a ripcord and some spare parts.
BUT! I feel better, considering that I found the WBO!
MY BEY HEART HAS RE-IGNITED.
In the seventh round of the East Coast Championships, some dirtbag was inspecting my Beyblade. Twisted the attack ring in the opposite direction. Snapped the whole thing through. I told the ref, but she didn't care. Every time I battled, my Beyblade would just explode. The injustice really got to me. I wouldn't mind losing so much if it wasn't to some kid who snapped my attack ring. I was fuming.

So as I walked out, really pissed, and I told my dad we should just go home. I told him what happened, and he told me to wait a second. Understand, I really don't respect my father at all. He came back, told me he spoke to the director, and they were going to put me back in on a wild card drawing because of it.

I was so happy, I won EVERY match after that 2-0. :'D Once I got to the semi-finals, I couldn't blade for carp. xD

I think that moment was the biggest let down in my life, and the solution to it was the best. I really can't recall of any favour my father has ever done for me that I can appreciate more than what he did for me that day. It was the first time I felt I ever accomplished anything.

...with a really crappy combo. xD
Aww......what a heart warming story. Joyful_3
Haha, nice story. What was the combo?
My saddest blading moment was today. Seems like my metal change core isn't "change" anymore. It has gotten completly flat. Crying
That was when my first dragoon(dragoon G) broke down...and just a couple of days later my dranzer G broke down as well...at least it wasn´t totally **cked up so i can still use it...the base is a bit broken...but the engine still works fine! :-]

Oh, i nearly forgot!
the worst thing ever was when my first bb´s attacking ring broke down...that was the worst thin i think.
My worst moment in blading was when I was about 13. I was in wal mart in Tennessee and I REALLY wanted Kid Dragoon and my mom had already said not to ask for anything because it wasn't happening. So I went to the beyblade isle opened a box and took the attack ring out and put it in my pocket. I got busted by an employee that came around the corner and found the ripped box, I had to return the ring, my mom grounded me from everything possible, and she took away my blades for a couple months. Not something I'm proud of and it was my own damn fault but it sucked.
Ouch, at least you won't do it again. I hope. I know I'd be carp scared if I got caught stealing something. Pinching_eyes_2
Nope, that was my first AND last time. I definitely learned my lesson.
Dude, you have to move quickly XD
But yeah, that aint a good thing to be doing. ~Plus she'd have noticed it, one AR all on its own.
I would never do that kinda stuff at my age, (I'm 14) did you get fined or anything?
(Apr. 11, 2009  9:54 AM)Raykon Wrote: I would never do that kinda stuff at my age, (I'm 14) did you get fined or anything?

lol im sure he was way to young to get fined. To actually get a fine you need to be like over the gae of 15 or something like that.
(Apr. 11, 2009  9:54 AM)Raykon Wrote: I would never do that kinda stuff at my age, (I'm 14)

I imagine most people would steal when they were younger rather than older......kids have less morals. :X