Worst/Saddest blading moments

When I was little, my bro went to the official UK championships, and I was there. While I was watching, a boy my age asked me to battle him (I had borrowed my bros Dranzer F). He had Driger S and Driger F, and he vs. me with both of them. He broke the notches on the AR and my brother went mad X_X
Probably when My first beyblade Master Dranzer had its AR break. I still have the base and WD, but got rid of the cracked AR.

Also Brad I remember that from OTC. Every time I see that pic a part of me dies, it was such an amazing collection.
I'm mostly over it now, though I do miss all those GFCUMs. Unhappy
(Mar. 22, 2009  10:39 PM)Khel Wrote: Every time I see that pic a part of me dies,

This, and it's in a number of threads on here and this one just got bumped. Pinching_eyes_2
My Worst Blading moment was when i was battling and during the battle all the parts of my Blade Just split and i spent 15 minutes finding them all,and the Attack ring broke
A sad moment for me was when me and a friend got into a little argument back when I started hanging out on the OtC forums.
I was putting an effort forward to learning strategies and being an actual competent blader!

Now my friend was the kind who put random parts together because they looked cool (8 heavy + SG Semi-Flat + Dragoon S's AR). Now, I don't think it's much of a surprise that I beat her consistently.
I used strategies like upper attack, compact combos, endurance. She put random parts together and launched.

I tried teaching her some stuff, and I THINK Brad talked to her once, but anyways, she just got really angry that she was being taught how to actually form strategies. She got really mad and told me that I was being a huge nerd like the rest of those 'Beyblade freaks" because I was overthinking something that was supposed to be fun.

We ended up still being friends (not "Hey! Let's beyblade" friends), but I haven't actually talked to her in about 3 years.
Ugh my brother's being like that lately. Not quite as bad but still kinda 'You never use that part, why don't you experiment more like me who puts stuff together randomly because it looks cool'. I do experiment but I don't really see the point in using, say, a Master Driger AR. :\

Still that sucks. Unhappy At least you can always make more friends. Still, maybe you should email her one of these days? Could kickstart something great. Tongue_out
I decided to go out to arizona for a while with a relative and I came back and almost every blade I ever bought had been sold in a yard sale my sister put together. Why she felt the need to touch any of my stuff is beyond me. She also sold it all for 5 bucks. The only thing I had left was Strata dragoon V, Driger V2, Dranzer V2, trygle, Strata MS and Dranzer MS. I have built most of it back up but man I could have killed her!
Dude, that really sucks. She probably thought you didn't use them anymore and wanted to get quick money. But still she should've asked first.
(Mar. 23, 2009  12:00 AM)Aqua Wrote: Dude, that really sucks. She probably thought you didn't use them anymore and wanted to get quick money. But still she should've asked first.

I guess, she shoulda sold her carp.
Update:
I got grounded in late 2002, I think, from my beyblades because they were dangerous or something stupid like that (my mom and dad now think they are the best toys in the world btw). I can't remember wht we did. Anyway, I gave away a colection of about 20-30 beyblades and a stadium(Blizzard Bowl, apparently) after about a month of being grounded(was grounded awhile, but I can't for the life of me remember why) and losing interest (this is why I had no V2 beyblades). I then got back into it in 2003 and rebuilt my collection. Good thing is, I got alot of the beyblades back I once had, but I still miss my bro's Driger S(with the plastoc protector!!!), Bakushin-oh, Bearing Stinger, Galeon, and my original Draciel S. =/
This was probably alot worse than what I posted before, I just don't remember it well (my bro actually told me most of it, my memory is horrible).
Worst/Saddest blading moment wen everyone stop bladein and i thought i lost all my blade's but ive found them in my closet and then got happy
(Mar. 22, 2009  11:48 PM)Crimson Wrote: I tried teaching her some stuff, and I THINK Brad talked to her once, but anyways, she just got really angry that she was being taught how to actually form strategies. She got really mad and told me that I was being a huge nerd like the rest of those 'Beyblade freaks" because I was overthinking something that was supposed to be fun.

I think most of us find the game to be more fun when we use actual strategies rather than just mindlessly throwing parts together ...

(Mar. 22, 2009  11:57 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I decided to go out to arizona for a while with a relative and I came back and almost every blade I ever bought had been sold in a yard sale my sister put together. Why she felt the need to touch any of my stuff is beyond me. She also sold it all for 5 bucks. The only thing I had left was Strata dragoon V, Driger V2, Dranzer V2, trygle, Strata MS and Dranzer MS. I have built most of it back up but man I could have killed her!

I would've killed her. Speechless
(Mar. 22, 2009  11:57 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I decided to go out to arizona for a while with a relative and I came back and almost every blade I ever bought had been sold in a yard sale my sister put together. Why she felt the need to touch any of my stuff is beyond me. She also sold it all for 5 bucks. The only thing I had left was Strata dragoon V, Driger V2, Dranzer V2, trygle, Strata MS and Dranzer MS. I have built most of it back up but man I could have killed her!

That sucks so much! The next time she goes away, have a garage sale with her stuff and sell it all for $5.
I had my first ever beyblade it was a wing defender and it lost all te time but then i picked up a master dranzer base and my friend offered to sell me his driger f attack ring so i bough it but during a school tournament it snapped in the 1st round then i went to get my wing defenders attack ring in desperation but it snapped while i had it in my pocket so i lost the 1st round for my team Unhappy But lukily my friends were too good and my team won the tournament anyways but after that i had to quit beyblading for abit because blades were sold out everywhere and i couldnt find a new attack ring.
hmm, back in elementary i was blading against my friend and his galeon flewe out of the stadium landed on my shoe ( it was still spinning ) i kicked up and the blade sacked my buddy, i couldnt stop laughing
When I was a little kid about 8 I was really up myself and claimed I would easily beat everyone in a beyblade battle, yes I know a bit sad but I was only a little kid, so in the morning I saw 2 kids playing each other in the year below me so I said "Hey, I bet I could easily beat your sucky beyblade" something like that, anyway I launched my Driger S and played his custom beyblade, my beyblade's pieces seperated and whent around the stadium, at that time I didn't know how to build a beyblade so I immdiatly thought it broke, I cried my eyes out and they just laughed at me. Unhappy
My worst moment is easily sifting through the wreckage of a house fire only to find my entire collection (30+) and my stadiums flame fused into 1 big lump. I've gotten a few since but nowhere near what i had. Close second would be my local game dying out.
(Mar. 28, 2009  10:23 AM)skarekro Wrote: My worst moment is easily sifting through the wreckage of a house fire only to find my entire collection (30+) and my stadiums flame fused into 1 big lump. I've gotten a few since but nowhere near what i had. Close second would be my local game dying out.

Oh man, sucks. Unhappy A lot of us here know how it feels to lose a bunch of Bey. Welcome to the board, btw.
(Mar. 28, 2009  10:23 AM)skarekro Wrote: My worst moment is easily sifting through the wreckage of a house fire only to find my entire collection (30+) and my stadiums flame fused into 1 big lump. I've gotten a few since but nowhere near what i had. Close second would be my local game dying out.

Dang man, that must have sucked. Unhappy
I've always had nightmares of something like that happening to me.
Atleast you got some back.
Not being allowed to enter the last official UK tournament since my hasbro metal re-release (don't know if anyone remembers these, they were the F series re-colored to have a metallic paint job?) beyblades didn't have Hasbro stamped on the underside of the AR's, or printed on the BB.
I had to use the only other blade I had at the time, which was an un-customized dragoon F...
You can guess the results in a hasbro stadium.
I mean, I've lost beys, I've had good parts broken, but that's expected from ware and tear, but that was just an embarrassment.
Being sent to the dish, to undoubtedly loose.
The metal masters did have the Hasbro copyright if I'm not mistaken.
My Metal Master Driger F & Dragoon F have the 'BBA' on the attack ring and base. and Have the Hasbro copyright on the beyblade bases but not the attack rings.
(Mar. 28, 2009  3:59 PM)Blitz Wrote: My Metal Master Driger F & Dragoon F have the 'BBA' on the attack ring and base. and Have the Hasbro copyright on the beyblade bases but not the attack rings.

I think it was the AR's they were originally kicking up a fuss about, it was at lakeside shopping center, and in all honesty, not a single one of them had any idea what the hell they were on about.